What Vit C serum to use?

B

Baller1

Iron
What do you boyos recommend as most effective and best value?

top rated serum every year

used this in the morning and differin at night and cleared my skin in one month of all wrinkles and restored collagen just remember to use sunscreen to avoid chemical burn godspeed

It makes your skin more sensitive to sun. Notworthit

It makes your skin more sensitive to sun. Notworthit
Nope. While there has been some speculation that due to it's brightening effects, vitamin C may reduce melanin and therefore make skin more prone to damage from UV light, it has actually been found that vitamin C is photoprotective, and alongside vitamin E can help to boost the efficacy of SPF products.

Nope. While there has been some speculation that due to it's brightening effects, vitamin C may reduce melanin and therefore make skin more prone to damage from UV light, it has actually been found that vitamin C is photoprotective, and alongside vitamin E can help to boost the efficacy of SPF products.
You are free to believe whatever you want. I rather be safe.

You are free to believe whatever you want. I rather be safe.
It's not a case of "free to believe whatever (I) want". It's just what the science shows. See:
P. S. Telang. (2013) Vitamin C in Dermatology
D. Darr et al. (1996) Effectiveness of antioxidants (vitamin C and E) with and without sunscreens as topical photoprotectants
D. Darr et al. (1992) Topical vitamin C protects porcine skin from ultraviolet radiation-induced damage.
J. Y. Lin et al. (2003) UV Photoprotection by combination topical antioxidants vitamin C and vitamin E
F. H. Lin et al. (2005) Ferulic Acid Stabilizes a Solution of Vitamins C and E and Doubles its Photoprotection of Skin (this is a follow up from the previous study)
B. Eberlein-Konig (2005) Relevance of vitamins C and E in cutaneous photoprotection
L. Chen et al (2012) The role of antioxidants in photoprotection: A critical review

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
What about The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2%.
Costs almost nothing.

What about The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2%.
Costs almost nothing.
I've had pretty good experience with this. I would say that some people might not like the grittiness or slip from the squalane though.