Eyebrow Growth Serum + Tinted Brow Gel

Привет

Привет

Iron
I want thicker eyebrows and I think oils are cope.

I came across this,

GrandeBROW 2-In-1 Tinted Brow Gel + Brow Enhancing Serum​

I was more focused on the tinted brow gel part as It sounds appealing and I was wondering what you guys think.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: starvecell and Sprinkles
You Are Gay GIF by Unpopular Cartoonist

привет

oral minoxidil

Not cope lol did u even try. Real castor oil works not the scam ones. But for fast results use minox

Not cope lol did u even try. Real castor oil works not the scam ones. But for fast results use minox
How can you tell the difference? I've used castor oil, but only this organic one for a little bit. I had a lot more success with topical minox though (as you said). I had some velus hairs growing below my eyes a little and on temples jfl

• +1
Reactions: jinnu
How can you tell the difference? I've used castor oil, but only this organic one for a little bit. I had a lot more success with topical minox though (as you said). I had some velus hairs growing below my eyes a little and on temples jfl
Castor oil works but it takes so long. Like a whole year maybe for some ppl. U need to be patient with it. Minox is the easiest and fastest way

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
Castor oil works but it takes so long. Like a whole year maybe for some ppl. U need to be patient with it. Minox is the easiest and fastest way
I think I used it for 6 months with negligible results. Might couple with minox though since it might help with the flakes on my eyebrows from topical drying effect

• +1
Reactions: jinnu
only minox works