what weight/bmi shoud a model?

D

Deleted member 32973

>< +-+ !_! :0 (-_-) RANDOM!XD XP BLEH!!!! WAFFLES!
So i was looking into the weight of some psl gods/models and i found out that they are at a wooping 18.6/19 bmi for example richard ramirez had a 19 bmi for his height and weight. so im seeing a pattern here. idk im trynna model i got the look, facial structure, eyes, eyebrows, everything only thing is that im a 21 bmi (164) at 187. so idk what to do tbh thoughts on MODELMAXXING and eliasde poot maxxing?

lean as fuck with a thick neck for modelmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
So i was looking into the weight of some psl gods/models and i found out that they are at a wooping 18.6/19 bmi for example richard ramirez had a 19 bmi for his height and weight. so im seeing a pattern here. idk im trynna model i got the look, facial structure, eyes, eyebrows, everything only thing is that im a 21 bmi (164) at 187. so idk what to do tbh thoughts on MODELMAXXING and eliasde poot maxxing?
These days if you want to be a plus size model you should be atleast at 40% bodyfat or 300lbs

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
lean as fuck with a thick neck for modelmaxxing
na thick neck mogs even as an androygnous model,

Look at Barret, even with his framecel body, huge facial width, his neck is still almost the same width as his jaw

don’t think agencies care abt bmi

also how tf u know ramirez bmi lol

btw modelling agencies will not want you if you have fluctuations in weight and bf