if you arent low bmi maxxing why would anyone want you to model.

D

Deleted member 32973

>< +-+ !_! :0 (-_-) RANDOM!XD XP BLEH!!!! WAFFLES!
Im currently cutting from 163.4 lbs to 145 or 154 at 6'2. if you think about this why is every male model/mogger some skinny dude with a low bmi? i've done my research and i found out that most male models are sitting in a 19.1 or 18.6 BMI is crazy. not only this will increase your facial definition overall and also IT WILL MAKE your eyes deep set. im 16 btw.
some examples of this
richard ramirez was 145 lbs at 6'2 and it was consider normal weight.
elias de poot is the same weight
jordan barret
most male models
etc.

Another note is if you have SHIT FACIAL structure it will still help you look at crackheads facial definition. JUST cut as much as possible and STOP CARING ABOUT MUH MUSCLE if you want to be a model or get a girl. jeremy meeks is a prime example of this not as much as richard tho

You guys are such non-nt faggots. Get a gf and do a couple bulk and cut cycles while dating her to get a muscular base, then cut to that low BF% and dump her if you want to slay. There’s no reason to not at least get your noob gains from lifting, it only takes 2-3 years, and you’ll still be decently attractive at 15-20% or you never had a chance to be model tier anyway.

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
Don’t this this,

Sincerely

You guys are such non-nt faggots. Get a gf and do a couple bulk and cut cycles while dating her to get a muscular base, then cut to that low BF% and dump her if you want to slay. There’s no reason to not at least get your noob gains from lifting, it only takes 2-3 years, and you’ll still be decently attractive at 15-20% or you never had a chance to be model tier anyway.
might lovebomb some ltb bitch just to have more support while i'm ascending