Deleted member 32514

im a changed man
IN THIS THREAD I WILL TALK ABOUT WHAT U NEED TO DO TO LOOK LIKE A FALLEN ANGEL
I WILL GO THROUGH :
-Difference between complete dark triad and fallen angel
-REQUIRMENTS U CAN'T CHANGE
-REQUIRMENTS U CAN CHANGE
-REASONS TO FALLEN ANGEL MAXX

What's the difference between the fallen angel look and dark triad ?
What makes someone dark triad is usually his dark coloring and his bones peeking through, and his rugged look most of the time, a person can be dark triad whilst having no feminizing features. on the other hand, a fallen angel has some key features that make his scary dark triad appearance look, its the feminizing features.
What are the feminizing features ?
High set cheekbones : yes, it is a feminine trait, its one of the reason why when u look at Richard Ramirez and wonder why do u feel he looks feminine in a way
Big lips : it might not be necessary if u have other feminine features to cover it but for the fallen angel look u need to have big, dark red colored lips
Hair: we all know the stereotype that long hair is feminine and no one can deny that most of the time, a woman has long hair, so its necessary to have.
Nose : U need to have a straight sharp nose or upturned nose, if u have a nose bump i advise u get rhino, u can still try to strive to achieve the fallen angel look if ur only unfeminine feature in the list is the nose.
TLDR : most fallen angels are dark triads but not every dark triad is a fallen angel.

REQUIRMENTS U CAN'T CHANGE :
1) ofc, cannot change ur cheekbones (how high/low set they are) so if u have mid / low set then give up striving for this look.
2) ur FWHR, u cannot change this too, u need to have a wide face of ATLEAST 1.9 FHWR
3) Ur eye area (unless with surgery) u cannot change ur eye shape and ur canthal tilt naturally, u need a positive / neutral tilt for this and hooded or almond shaped
4) Being in the fox archetype : U have to be a fox but unlike the normal fox archetype where they mostly have a narrow jaw, its necessary to have a very wide jaw with even wider cheekbones

REQUIRMENTS U CAN CHANGE :
1)Eyebrows : minoxidil, takes 6 months for visible effects. side effects are all ur body hair becomes darker and thicker, dizziness , drowsiness and swelling
2) Hair : u want to have 2a-3a hair type ( u can still have a1 hair like cameron) , dark and thick, and depending on the hair type u have to style it differently.
if u have 2a type of hair, u would preferably have it stay at 4-6 inches length, and laying mostly on ur forehead. a good example is Elias de Poot hair
if u have 2b-2c hair, u would want to have ''the flow'' hair style where its like a middle part but instead of hiding the forehead it looks like waves on the side
if u have 3a hair, u would want to have it long and going in the back like Richard Ramirez
Also, its necessary to make it look healthy, an angel doesn't have rugged hair. ofc there are some exceptions like Ramirez, but after all are u Ramirez ?
3)Jaw width : u can change ur jaw width by chewing gum , hard gum specifically. U chew gum to train ur masseters so think of it as a muscle, u train till failure. (DONT CHEW IF U HAVE INWARD GONIONS) and also try to chew equally on both sides, and dont get ur jaw too big.
4)Skin color : ideally u want to have tan / light brown. ofc there are some exceptions again like elias de poot but u dont have the ratios and eyes of de poot.
U can darken ur color using : Beta carotene. by eating carrots or supplementing, i wouldnt recommend artificial tan because it looks shitty
U can lighten ur skin color by : avoiding sun, avoid inflammation , Vitamin C , Niacinamide , Arbutin or kojic acid. also eat antioxidant rich food.

REASONS TO FALLEN ANGEL MAXX :
as u can see, in my thread i didnt just mention dark triads traits generally , i also mentioned people who fall in the ''vampiremaxxed'' archetype like elias de poot and ''werewolfmaxxed'' like richard ramirez.
The fallen angel is the top of this archetype, u can ''vampiremaxx'' yet u wont look like an angel, and u can ''werewolfmaxx'' and u wont look like an angel, but if u fall in the ''fallen angel'' arhcetype u are automatically asigned to fall in the ''vampire'' or ''werewolf'' type.
The fallen angel also has wide appeal to western women and JBs

THIS IS MY FIRST GUIDE THREAD WHERE I TRIED A NEW FORMAT. WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF SOMEONE GIVES TIP ON HOW TO INPROVE FORMAT (SRY FOR BAD ENGLISH)

• +1
Reactions: quaalxdes, Deleted member 47272, iammoh and 1 other person
ok

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, humanoidsub7, NarrowBones and 2 others
Ur formatting is fine, comprehensible.
Peanut brains will need something more flashy, but for people who actually care about the topic, this is sufficient enough.
Thanks for the effort.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, Absi, Narcissus🥀 and 7 others
I WILL GO THROUGH :

What makes someone dark triad is usually his dark coloring and his bones peeking through, and his rugged look most of the time, a person can be dark triad whilst having no feminizing features. on the other hand, a fallen angel has some key features that make his scary dark triad appearance look, its the feminizing features.
High set cheekbones : yes, it is a feminine trait, its one of the reason why when u look at Richard Ramirez and wonder why do u feel he looks feminine in a way
Big lips : it might not be necessary if u have other feminine features to cover it but for the fallen angel look u need to have big, dark red colored lips
Hair: we all know the stereotype that long hair is feminine and no one can deny that most of the time, a woman has long hair, so its necessary to have.
Nose : U need to have a straight sharp nose or upturned nose, if u have a nose bump i advise u get rhino, u can still try to strive to achieve the fallen angel look if ur only unfeminine feature in the list is the nose.
TLDR : most fallen angels are dark triads but not every dark triad is a fallen angel.

1) ofc, cannot change ur cheekbones (how high/low set they are) so if u have mid / low set then give up striving for this look.
2) ur FWHR, u cannot change this too, u need to have a wide face of ATLEAST 1.9 FHWR
3) Ur eye area (unless with surgery) u cannot change ur eye shape and ur canthal tilt naturally, u need a positive / neutral tilt for this and hooded or almond shaped
4) Being in the fox archetype : U have to be a fox but unlike the normal fox archetype where they mostly have a narrow jaw, its necessary to have a very wide jaw with even wider cheekbones

1)Eyebrows : minoxidil, takes 6 months for visible effects. side effects are all ur body hair becomes darker and thicker, dizziness , drowsiness and swelling
2) Hair : u want to have 2a-3a hair type ( u can still have a1 hair like cameron) , dark and thick, and depending on the hair type u have to style it differently.
if u have 2a type of hair, u would preferably have it stay at 4-6 inches length, and laying mostly on ur forehead. a good example is Elias de Poot hair
if u have 2b-2c hair, u would want to have ''the flow'' hair style where its like a middle part but instead of hiding the forehead it looks like waves on the side
if u have 3a hair, u would want to have it long and going in the back like Richard Ramirez
Also, its necessary to make it look healthy, an angel doesn't have rugged hair. ofc there are some exceptions like Ramirez, but after all are u Ramirez ?
3)Jaw width : u can change ur jaw width by chewing gum , hard gum specifically. U chew gum to train ur masseters so think of it as a muscle, u train till failure. (DONT CHEW IF U HAVE INWARD GONIONS) and also try to chew equally on both sides, and dont get ur jaw too big.
4)Skin color : ideally u want to have tan / light brown. ofc there are some exceptions again like elias de poot but u dont have the ratios and eyes of de poot.
U can darken ur color using : Beta carotene. by eating carrots or supplementing, i wouldnt recommend artificial tan because it looks shitty
U can lighten ur skin color by : avoiding sun, avoid inflammation , Vitamin C , Niacinamide , Arbutin or kojic acid. also eat antioxidant rich food.

as u can see, in my thread i didnt just mention dark triads traits generally , i also mentioned people who fall in the ''vampiremaxxed'' archetype like elias de poot and ''werewolfmaxxed'' like richard ramirez.
The fallen angel is the top of this archetype, u can ''vampiremaxx'' yet u wont look like an angel, and u can ''werewolfmaxx'' and u wont look like an angel, but if u fall in the ''fallen angel'' arhcetype u are automatically asigned to fall in the ''vampire'' or ''werewolf'' type.

THIS IS MY FIRST GUIDE THREAD WHERE I TRIED A NEW FORMAT. WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF SOMEONE GIVES TIP ON HOW TO INPROVE FORMAT (SRY FOR BAD ENGLISH)
stop telling white people to look ethnic/mixed race, thanks

I WILL GO THROUGH :

@Gaygymmaxx @Napoleon1800 @TheHandcel

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
good thread will read later

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
stop telling white people to look ethnic/mixed race, thanks
Mediterranean coloring (tan ) and north atlantid (elias de poot example) are considered ethnic ?

• +1
Mediterranean coloring (tan ) and north atlantid (elias de poot example) are considered ethnic ?
thick brows? full lips? thick hair? thick dark lashes?

THEY ARE ALL ETHNIC TRAITS YOU FUCKING WHITE CUNT.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi and Absi
thick brows? full lips? thick hair? thick dark lashes?

THEY ARE ALL ETHNIC TRAITS YOU FUCKING WHITE CUNT.
am not white bro

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
useless thread

• +1
Reactions: iammoh
Show pic of fallen angel guy
3694322 angelelias1
5f7dad8974bd76e042e8ddf75dfe72a5
elias de poot is ''vampire'' maxxed and falls in Fallen Angel, and RR is ''werewolf'' maxxed and falls also in fallen angel, they also have same sharp straight nose, high set cheekbones and good lips. (didnt find the Cameron alborizian pic yet)

View attachment 2502438View attachment 2502439elias de poot is ''vampire'' maxxed and falls in Fallen Angel, and RR is ''werewolf'' maxxed and falls also in fallen angel, they also have same sharp straight nose, high set cheekbones and good lips. (didnt find the Cameron alborizian pic yet)
Ah okay i just got confused.

• +1
I WILL GO THROUGH :

View attachment 2502438View attachment 2502439elias de poot is ''vampire'' maxxed and falls in Fallen Angel, and RR is ''werewolf'' maxxed and falls also in fallen angel, they also have same sharp straight nose, high set cheekbones and good lips. (didnt find the Cameron alborizian pic yet)
RR isn't a Werewolf and De poot can look vampire or fallen angel depending on his style. I spent some time researching and theorising about this. I was gonna explain it here but I will just make a thread and tag u

• +1
Reactions: nika and Deleted member 32514
the absolute state of this forum

• +1
RR isn't a Werewolf and De poot can look vampire or fallen angel depending on his style. I spent some time researching and theorising about this. I was gonna explain it here but I will just make a thread and tag u
IMG 4202
Werewolf looks right here

• +1
Mediterranean are not 'ethnic' in the strictest sense but you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between many ethnics and mediterraneans.
Idk I guess it kind of comes down to phenotype.

• +1
Reactions: itzxcolin
Mediterranean are not 'ethnic' in the strictest sense but you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between many ethnics and mediterraneans.
Idk I guess it kind of comes down to phenotype.
I know

High set cheekbones is not feminine, it comes down to your bone structure, however i would say low set cheekbones are more feminine, high set is more warrior like
Download 13

Low cheekbones and high cheekbones

I WILL GO THROUGH :

Dalle angelis

• +1
High set cheekbones is not feminine, it comes down to your bone structure, however i would say low set cheekbones are more feminine, high set is more warrior like
View attachment 2505553
View attachment 2505554
Foids on average have higher set cheeckbones, and some studies suggest it's cuz of estrogen. So it consciously u will think it's masc, but unconsciously it gives of femenine cheeks vibe

zyzz has the fallen angel pheno

• +1
zyzz has the fallen angel pheno
If he actually had good eye area that doesn't look like he is overdosed on heroin and got Elias de poot hair he would mog hard, fallen angel maxxed

I WILL GO THROUGH :

The best pheno is this
0E1C12CE 04B5 421C AA39 177B4D87D6E0

3A080A15 47E9 4342 9493 479FBA925F18

@ThatOneDude

• Love it
Assainissement

I WILL GO THROUGH :

Bump

open discord

I WILL GO THROUGH :

Do I rock the fallen angel archetype

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut
What makes someone dark triad is usually his dark coloring and his bones peeking through, and his rugged look most of the time
:lul::lul::lul:

• WTF
I WILL GO THROUGH :

Curry brahminboss gonna barkk now beware