GTFIH if you want to leanmaxx and get hollow cheeks, very FAST

D

Deleted member 47263

Bronze
This is a full guide of how to achieve hollow cheeks, this guide is best if you are not tall because you'd have to be severely underweight to reach such a low bodyfat % and cutting long term would hinder your growth (every cm is an ascension).

(scroll down until the text changes colour if you know all the BS about hollow cheekbones)

First of all, we need to acknowledge that NOT EVERYONE is capable of achieving the same results.

(lets play a quick game, who looks friendly here?)

The prominence of cheekbones affects the appearance of hollow cheeks have a huge correlation with well-defined cheekbones as they create a natural hollow-like, concave area below the cheekbones, the shape and prominence of your cheekbones are largely determined by your facial bone structure and genetics. Some people naturally have more prominent cheekbones, which can make their cheeks appear hollow even without a very low body fat percentage, people with lower prominent cheekbones won't have as defined hollow cheeks (compared to those who have top tier genetics), even if they have a lower body fat percentage (how unfair!)

Now how do we get hollow cheekbones? (SOME AREAS ARE OF THIS SECTION AND THIS SECTION ONLY ARE CHATGPT GENERATED, I WAS TOO LAZY, BUT EVERYTHING IS INCLUDED.)​
  1. Weight Loss: If you have excess body fat, losing weight can lead to a reduction in facial fat, which can make your cheekbones more prominent and create the appearance of hollow cheeks. However, it's important to lose weight in a healthy and gradual manner to avoid any negative effects on your health.​
  2. Diet: A balanced diet can help you maintain a healthy body fat percentage. Reducing your intake of processed foods, sugars, and saturated fats while increasing your consumption of whole foods, vegetables, and lean proteins can be beneficial.​
  3. Facial Exercises: Some people believe that facial exercises can help tone the muscles in the face, which can contribute to a more sculpted appearance. Examples of facial exercises include cheek lifts, cheekbone lifts, and chewing gum.​
  4. Contour Makeup: Makeup can be a quick and temporary way to create the illusion of hollow cheeks. By using contouring products to shade the hollows of your cheeks and highlight your cheekbones, you can create the appearance of more prominent cheekbones.​
  5. Dermal Fillers: Injectable dermal fillers like hyaluronic acid can be used by a qualified medical professional to add volume and definition to the cheeks. This is a non-surgical option that can provide immediate results, but it's temporary and typically needs to be maintained over time.​
  6. Cheek Implants: For a more permanent solution, some people opt for cheek implants, which are surgically placed to enhance the appearance of the cheekbones and create hollow cheeks.​
  7. Lifestyle Factors: Staying well-hydrated and getting enough sleep can help keep your skin looking healthy and may contribute to a more defined facial appearance. Additionally, avoiding excessive sun exposure and using sunscreen can help prevent premature skin aging.​

P.S. the best way to maintain hollow cheeks is by consuming a low carb, high protein diet, this is what worked best for me before bulking and this is what I will do again after I finish my bulk fully.

Also check out the following post by @Almu.
https://looksmax.org/threads/raising-hyoid-bone.84578/

Now, for the part many have been waiting to hear, what is the best and fastest way to cut down high levels of fat?

Your friend here, is called Clenbuterol.

What is clenbuterol?

Clenbuterol, often referred to as "Clen," is a medication that was initially developed for the treatment of respiratory conditions, such as asthma, the drug increases the metabolic rate, which leads to increased calorie burning and fat lost, this drug is considered beta-2 adrenergic agonists, which help open up the airways and improve breathing by relaxing the smooth muscle in the lungs.

Why should you take it if you aren't tall?

Because if you wish to actually have hollow cheeks, you can usually achieve this at extremely low levels of 8-12% BF, (this doesn't mean you're unable to get it at a higher BF %, I personally had ab veins at 23%), anyways back to topic, 8-12% BF is extremely hard to cutdown to if you are sub 6", you're caloric intake daily will feel to restricting if done long term (if you say otherwise you are anorexic), and cutting long term to not hinder natural human growth hormone can prevent you from ascending.

How long should a cycle be?

2 weeks on and 2 weeks off, I prefer to eat only chicken, potatoes and some rice during this time period ONLY, to maximise the most out of clenbuterol (aggressive cut on top of the extreme metabolic boost.)

How can you take it?

Liquid or tablets

What about dosages?

DYOR, if you decide to jump on clen because of my thread and have not put any research, you shouldn't be on it.

Where can you source it?

Not telling, teehee. Same answer as above.

Side effects

Increased Heart Rate
Nervousness and Anxiety
Tremors
Insomnia
Increased Sweating
Nausea
Headaches
Muscle Cramps
Paleness

What about the shakes?

You either suffer for a few weeks of your life or suffer eternally and get mogged by someone who isn't on this forum and doesn't even try with their looks.

How to mitigate some of the side effects?

DYOR as always, but I've heard taking taurine, certain betablockers alongside electrolyte supplements can help.

Thanks for reading my first post, sorry if this has been a whole "shitpost" thread and just information a chadlite has given you and I'm just regurgitating it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Kristin, IndraBC and 7 others
TIL that diet and weight loss are important to get hollow cheeks.

2023 looksmax.org has made great strides since the lookism days! 👏

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hypnode, Kristin, Tr0ubLe and 26 others
TIL that diet and weight loss are important to get hollow cheeks.

2023 looksmax.org has made insane progress since the lookism days! 👏
1st of all nigga u look soft u hopped on sarms just to look bellow average and second of all the entire point of the post is how people can use clen to their advantage not everyone is anorexic like you some of us actually eat, also if u werent retarded and you read the 1st sentence then you'd understand this post is not for you pal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, yayatourer, kebab and 11 others
clen is a shit drug. DNP and t3 mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007
legit thread, but my advice would be just lose some weight eat and foods rich in potasium,and if you have high set cheek bones even better

1st of all nigga u look soft u hopped on sarms just to look bellow average and second of all the entire point of the post is how people can use clen to their advantage not everyone is anorexic like you some of us actually eat, also if u werent retarded and you read the 1st sentence then you'd understand this post is not for you pal

:lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: romm2el, Kristin, Drazen and 12 others
or maybe you're a pussy and not willing to do whatever it takes to reach facial aesthetic, i have lost 8kg of fat in 2 weeks (while not even aggro. cutting)
yea im 5'6 but guess what i can afford pure HGH and you cannot!! because you are poor and live in a shitty european country lol!! just wait take a pic of this in 1 year ill come back and mog ur dumbass

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin, It'snotover, kebab and 4 others
or maybe you're a pussy and not willing to do whatever it takes to reach facial aesthetic, i have lost 8kg of fat in 2 weeks (while not even aggro. cutting)

yea im 5'6 but guess what i can afford pure HGH and you cannot!! because you are poor and live in a shitty european country lol!! just wait take a pic of this in 1 year ill come back and mog ur dumbass
real

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26

brother i get 18k GBP (22k USD) every year as spending money. add 10k for uni fees and another 15k for rent.

who are you calling poor?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mike141, RAMU KAKA and BrahminBoss
8 kg of fat in two weeks isnt possible thermodynamically speaking. Your ad hominems show you have no idea what youre doing, clen induces heart fibrosis. DNP and t3 are safer if you arent an idiot using them and get trusted stuff

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and pneumocystosis
brother i get 18k GBP (22k USD) every year as spending money.

lol? ive literally spent $10k on clothes this month please message me for proof you broke nerd 18k isnt anything especially when even NEETS probably make more then that
8 kg of fat in two weeks isnt possible thermodynamically speaking. Your ad hominems show you have no idea what youre doing, clen induces heart fibrosis. DNP and t3 are safer if you arent an idiot using them and get trusted stuff
ok well ur hindu so i do not care lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, SteveRogers, the MOUSE and 3 others
dnp and t3 is a lot safer ye

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
btw its retarded to take clen etc just take sermaglutide or other hunger supressors,theyre way healthier

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and schizo echochamber
btw its retarded to take clen etc just take sermaglutide or other hunger supressors,theyre way healthier
the problem is im too fucking fat and cant stick to long term cuts i can only do short term highly aggresive cuts (i.e. 1200 cals, 200g protein then just burn 600 from walking.)

• Love it
Reactions: redmaxx
the problem is im too fucking fat and cant stick to long term cuts i can only do short term highly aggresive cuts (i.e. 1200 cals, 200g protein then just burn 600 from walking.)
i took rad 140 and lost a lot of weight and gained a lot of muscle,i wait to get 800$ to buy hgh again with test,letrozole,cardarine,hcg and some blood pressure shit

brother i get 18k GBP (22k USD) every year as spending money. add 10k for uni fees and another 10k for rent.

i get 10 jewros every weekend if i’m going out

its crazy how u guys get like 0 money from ur parents
im getting kicked out too.

By march 2024 i’ll be roaming the streets of italy analyzing people ratios and being the PSL autist that i am.

All of this at 19 jfl, just finished school and i’m wagecucking 12h a day on the verge kn suicide

im getting kicked out too.

By march 2024 i’ll be roaming the streets of italy analyzing people ratios and being the PSL autist that i am.

All of this at 19 jfl, just finished school and i’m wagecucking 12h a day on the verge kn suicide
jokes on you i can already program in c++ like a god and i will sell fucking cheats to children and make 10k a month when im 20

jokes on you i can already program in c++ like a god and i will sell fucking cheats to children and make 10k a month when im 20
Are you sure about that? I Think you gotta ask him first.
IMG 6206

Don't take clen. It is the biggest meme drug of all time. It barely raises your metabolism, makes you shake like a drug addict 24/7 and gives you horrible cramps. It barely does anything good.

What you want is Ephedrine in an ECA stack (ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin), which won't raise your metabolism by a lot, but it will blunt your hunger and give you a huge boost in energy (take before workout).

I have taken both and ECA is way better.

btw its retarded to take clen etc just take sermaglutide or other hunger supressors,theyre way healthier+

They are actually pretty unhealthy with plenty of side-effects, do not believe the lying big pharma.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and redmaxx
They are actually pretty unhealthy with plenty of side-effects, do not believe the lying big pharma
healthier than fing clen lmao

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
legit thread, but my advice would be just lose some weight eat and foods rich in potasium,and if you have high set cheek bones even better
Omg i cant wait for Syrian Psychos next tiktok! What do you think its gonna be about? kareem and Dillon are the best tiktokers around ‼
#skibiditoilet #wegotprimeboys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, bruhmaxxing, Mike141 and 1 other person
This is a full guide of how to achieve hollow cheeks, this guide is best if you are not tall because you'd have to be severely underweight to reach such a low bodyfat % and cutting long term would hinder your growth (every cm is an ascension).

(scroll down until the text changes colour if you know all the BS about hollow cheekbones)

First of all, we need to acknowledge that NOT EVERYONE is capable of achieving the same results.

View attachment 2526273

The prominence of cheekbones affects the appearance of hollow cheeks have a huge correlation with well-defined cheekbones as they create a natural hollow-like, concave area below the cheekbones, the shape and prominence of your cheekbones are largely determined by your facial bone structure and genetics. Some people naturally have more prominent cheekbones, which can make their cheeks appear hollow even without a very low body fat percentage, people with lower prominent cheekbones won't have as defined hollow cheeks (compared to those who have top tier genetics), even if they have a lower body fat percentage (how unfair!)

View attachment 2526304

Now how do we get hollow cheekbones? (SOME AREAS ARE OF THIS SECTION AND THIS SECTION ONLY ARE CHATGPT GENERATED, I WAS TOO LAZY, BUT EVERYTHING IS INCLUDED.)​
  1. Weight Loss: If you have excess body fat, losing weight can lead to a reduction in facial fat, which can make your cheekbones more prominent and create the appearance of hollow cheeks. However, it's important to lose weight in a healthy and gradual manner to avoid any negative effects on your health.​
  2. Diet: A balanced diet can help you maintain a healthy body fat percentage. Reducing your intake of processed foods, sugars, and saturated fats while increasing your consumption of whole foods, vegetables, and lean proteins can be beneficial.​
  3. Facial Exercises: Some people believe that facial exercises can help tone the muscles in the face, which can contribute to a more sculpted appearance. Examples of facial exercises include cheek lifts, cheekbone lifts, and chewing gum.​
  4. Contour Makeup: Makeup can be a quick and temporary way to create the illusion of hollow cheeks. By using contouring products to shade the hollows of your cheeks and highlight your cheekbones, you can create the appearance of more prominent cheekbones.​
  5. Dermal Fillers: Injectable dermal fillers like hyaluronic acid can be used by a qualified medical professional to add volume and definition to the cheeks. This is a non-surgical option that can provide immediate results, but it's temporary and typically needs to be maintained over time.​
  6. Cheek Implants: For a more permanent solution, some people opt for cheek implants, which are surgically placed to enhance the appearance of the cheekbones and create hollow cheeks.​
  7. Lifestyle Factors: Staying well-hydrated and getting enough sleep can help keep your skin looking healthy and may contribute to a more defined facial appearance. Additionally, avoiding excessive sun exposure and using sunscreen can help prevent premature skin aging.​

P.S. the best way to maintain hollow cheeks is by consuming a low carb, high protein diet, this is what worked best for me before bulking and this is what I will do again after I finish my bulk fully.

Now, for the part many have been waiting to hear, what is the best and fastest way to cut down high levels of fat?

View attachment 2526323

What is clenbuterol?

Clenbuterol, often referred to as "Clen," is a medication that was initially developed for the treatment of respiratory conditions, such as asthma, the drug increases the metabolic rate, which leads to increased calorie burning and fat lost, this drug is considered beta-2 adrenergic agonists, which help open up the airways and improve breathing by relaxing the smooth muscle in the lungs.

Because if you wish to actually have hollow cheeks, you can usually achieve this at extremely low levels of 8-12% BF, (this doesn't mean you're unable to get it at a higher BF %, I personally had ab veins at 23%), anyways back to topic, 8-12% BF is extremely hard to cutdown to if you are sub 6", you're caloric intake daily will feel to restricting if done long term (if you say otherwise you are anorexic), and cutting long term to not hinder natural human growth hormone can prevent you from ascending.

2 weeks on and 2 weeks off, I prefer to eat only chicken, potatoes and some rice during this time period ONLY, to maximise the most out of clenbuterol (aggressive cut on top of the extreme metabolic boost.)

How can you take it?

Liquid or tablets

What about dosages?

DYOR, if you decide to jump on clen because of my thread and have not put any research, you shouldn't be on it.

Where can you source it?

Side effects

Increased Heart Rate
Nervousness and Anxiety
Tremors
Insomnia
Increased Sweating
Nausea
Headaches
Muscle Cramps
Paleness

What about the shakes?

You either suffer for a few weeks of your life or suffer eternally and get mogged by someone who isn't on this forum and doesn't even try with their looks.

DYOR as always, but I've heard taking taurine, certain betablockers alongside electrolyte supplements can help.

Thanks for reading my first post, sorry if this has been a whole "shitpost" thread and just information a chadlite has given you and I'm just regurgitating it.
Just take a low dosage of Ostarine and crash diet so you lose fat super fast keeping your muscles.
I know a nigga who lost +70kg in 3 months :lul:

• Love it
Reactions: redmaxx
Omg i cant wait for Syrian Psychos next tiktok! What do you think its gonna be about? kareem and Dillon are the best tiktokers around ‼
#skibiditoilet #wegotprime
bro thinks my user name isnt satire

i have hollow cheeks despite small cheeknones

View attachment 2526273

View attachment 2526304

View attachment 2526323

What is clenbuterol?

How can you take it?

Liquid or tablets

What about dosages?

Where can you source it?

Side effects

Increased Heart Rate
Nervousness and Anxiety
Tremors
Insomnia
Increased Sweating
Nausea
Headaches
Muscle Cramps
Paleness

What about the shakes?

Clen decreases bone density from what I have gathered.

so losing weight is bullshit? damn never heard that one before!
No just loads of stuff that everyone knows that is blatantly obvious. Something that a Syrian psycho fan woukd think is some kind of revelation

• JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers
No just loads of stuff that everyone knows that is blatantly obvious. Something that a Syrian psycho fan woukd think is some kind of revelation
ok bro wow you know about looksmaxxing more than i do and i am a new gen but me just trynna help people out doesen't mean i am a syrian psycho fan or dilian or who ever is on tik tok nowadays i just think that there is not to it for getting hollow cheeks its just losing weight and making sure you dont have a bloated face that is all

ok bro wow you know about looksmaxxing more than i do and i am a new gen but me just trynna help people out doesen't mean i am a syrian psycho fan or dilian or who ever is on tik tok nowadays i just think that there is not to it for getting hollow cheeks its just losing weight and making sure you dont have a bloated face that is all
No worries new gen 😘😘

• +1
Reactions: 14yearoldpslmogger
1.) Diet: Carnivoire diet with no dairy so 0 carbs and no salt. Salt retains water and carbs store glycogen in the muscles.
2.) Keep body fat percentage around 10% or lower.
3.) Facial exercises including fish lips, cheek bone raises, jawserciser, etc.
4.) Baces or invisalign

What do you think about the weird side effects of T3 ? Bonne issues and is thyroïd "shut down" something to look out for ?

water thread dude, now the real hacks are whether I should be drinking 5 bottles of water or 8

brother i get 18k GBP (22k USD) every year as spending money. add 10k for uni fees and another 15k for rent.

you do look anorexic though
stop with the meme sarms shit and hop on some test + deca or even tren
fake natty would do you good
it is ALWAYS better to look like that compared to skinny ripped or swimmers fag-sique, no matter what the autist indians here say :lul:

View attachment 2526273

View attachment 2526304

View attachment 2526323

What is clenbuterol?

How can you take it?

Liquid or tablets

What about dosages?

Where can you source it?

Side effects

Increased Heart Rate
Nervousness and Anxiety
Tremors
Insomnia
Increased Sweating
Nausea
Headaches
Muscle Cramps
Paleness

What about the shakes?

rename for "product to weight loss" cause with this title this is a stupid thread with all the respect

View attachment 2526273

View attachment 2526304

View attachment 2526323

What is clenbuterol?

How can you take it?

Liquid or tablets

What about dosages?

Where can you source it?

Side effects

Increased Heart Rate
Nervousness and Anxiety
Tremors
Insomnia
Increased Sweating
Nausea
Headaches
Muscle Cramps
Paleness

What about the shakes?

rename for "product to weight loss" cause with this title this is a stupid thread with all the respect

"DNP is way safer" :lul:

If you arent an idiot, which clearly doesnt apply to people like you so dont use it
please enlighten me, in what context is a slimming pill that is also used in explosives, pesticides, and herbicides safer than clen?

please enlighten me, in what context is a slimming pill that is also used in explosives, pesticides, and herbicides safer than clen?
clean causes heart fibrosis DNP allows for safe PUFA elimination and increases mitochondrial efficiency and activates Uncoupling proteins