GTFIH if you want to leanmaxx and get hollow cheeks, very FAST

clean causes heart fibrosis DNP allows for safe PUFA elimination and increases mitochondrial efficiency and activates Uncoupling proteins
whats the safest leanmaxxing / hollow cheeks drug in your opinion?

• +1
Reactions: bruhmaxxing, SteveRogers and SoundnVision
Coffee and nicotine
Coffee 100% it lets you easily fast throughout the morning and afternoon then just eat 1 big nutritional meal in the evening. Repeat daily until you reach your desired weight.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
or maybe you're a pussy and not willing to do whatever it takes to reach facial aesthetic, i have lost 8kg of fat in 2 weeks (while not even aggro. cutting)

yea im 5'6 but guess what i can afford pure HGH and you cannot!! because you are poor and live in a shitty european country lol!! just wait take a pic of this in 1 year ill come back and mog ur dumbass
He’s the son of like French royalty and a genuine Chadelite…

brother i get 18k GBP (22k USD) every year as spending money. add 10k for uni fees and another 15k for rent.

who are you calling poor?
i fucking despise rich people i will eat u and your parents in the revolution

• +1
Reactions: 147
jokes on you i can already program in c++ like a god and i will sell fucking cheats to children and make 10k a month when im 20
lmao i don’t know shit abt coding but sold pastedcheats for cs and got thousands

1.) Diet: Carnivoire diet with no dairy so 0 carbs and no salt. Salt retains water and carbs store glycogen in the muscles.
2.) Keep body fat percentage around 10% or lower.
3.) Facial exercises including fish lips, cheek bone raises, jawserciser, etc.
4.) Baces or invisalign
1) Diet. EAT carbs you dumbass they wont bloat you, they increase T, i personally eat a lot of carbs and still dont get bloated at 13% bf, i actually got bloated all the time when i was carnivore for 1 year

Salt is not retaining water, you need a balance between water intake and salt intake so water doesnt flush salt out and then stay in your soft tissues and salt doesnt attract water to tissues to flush itself out

Last edited:
Fillers? I’m doing that

1) Diet. EAT carbs you dumbass they wont bloat you, they increase T, i personally eat a lot of carbs and still dont get bloated at 13% bf, i actually got bloated all the time when i was carnivore for 1 year

Salt is not retaining water, you need a balance between water intake and salt intake so water doesnt flush salt out and then stay in your soft tissues and salt doesnt attract water to tissues to flush itself out
This is fairly common knowledge that carbs increase water retention and the glycogen stores. Salt retains water as well again common knowledge.

Coffee 100% it lets you easily fast throughout the morning and afternoon then just eat 1 big nutritional meal in the evening. Repeat daily until you reach your desired weight.
from my experience, 3 heaped tsp of instant coffee (around 7g) with 5 or 6 tsp of sugar (45-52g) and 300-350ml of 1.5% milk after 1 hour of fasted moderate cardio like incline walking is best for appetite suppression and feeling good in general.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
This is a full guide of how to achieve hollow cheeks, this guide is best if you are not tall because you'd have to be severely underweight to reach such a low bodyfat % and cutting long term would hinder your growth (every cm is an ascension).

(scroll down until the text changes colour if you know all the BS about hollow cheekbones)

First of all, we need to acknowledge that NOT EVERYONE is capable of achieving the same results.

(lets play a quick game, who looks friendly here?)

View attachment 2526273

The prominence of cheekbones affects the appearance of hollow cheeks have a huge correlation with well-defined cheekbones as they create a natural hollow-like, concave area below the cheekbones, the shape and prominence of your cheekbones are largely determined by your facial bone structure and genetics. Some people naturally have more prominent cheekbones, which can make their cheeks appear hollow even without a very low body fat percentage, people with lower prominent cheekbones won't have as defined hollow cheeks (compared to those who have top tier genetics), even if they have a lower body fat percentage (how unfair!)

View attachment 2526304

Now how do we get hollow cheekbones? (SOME AREAS ARE OF THIS SECTION AND THIS SECTION ONLY ARE CHATGPT GENERATED, I WAS TOO LAZY, BUT EVERYTHING IS INCLUDED.)​
  1. Weight Loss: If you have excess body fat, losing weight can lead to a reduction in facial fat, which can make your cheekbones more prominent and create the appearance of hollow cheeks. However, it's important to lose weight in a healthy and gradual manner to avoid any negative effects on your health.​
  2. Diet: A balanced diet can help you maintain a healthy body fat percentage. Reducing your intake of processed foods, sugars, and saturated fats while increasing your consumption of whole foods, vegetables, and lean proteins can be beneficial.​
  3. Facial Exercises: Some people believe that facial exercises can help tone the muscles in the face, which can contribute to a more sculpted appearance. Examples of facial exercises include cheek lifts, cheekbone lifts, and chewing gum.​
  4. Contour Makeup: Makeup can be a quick and temporary way to create the illusion of hollow cheeks. By using contouring products to shade the hollows of your cheeks and highlight your cheekbones, you can create the appearance of more prominent cheekbones.​
  5. Dermal Fillers: Injectable dermal fillers like hyaluronic acid can be used by a qualified medical professional to add volume and definition to the cheeks. This is a non-surgical option that can provide immediate results, but it's temporary and typically needs to be maintained over time.​
  6. Cheek Implants: For a more permanent solution, some people opt for cheek implants, which are surgically placed to enhance the appearance of the cheekbones and create hollow cheeks.​
  7. Lifestyle Factors: Staying well-hydrated and getting enough sleep can help keep your skin looking healthy and may contribute to a more defined facial appearance. Additionally, avoiding excessive sun exposure and using sunscreen can help prevent premature skin aging.​

P.S. the best way to maintain hollow cheeks is by consuming a low carb, high protein diet, this is what worked best for me before bulking and this is what I will do again after I finish my bulk fully.

Also check out the following post by @Almu.
https://looksmax.org/threads/raising-hyoid-bone.84578/

Now, for the part many have been waiting to hear, what is the best and fastest way to cut down high levels of fat?

Your friend here, is called Clenbuterol.

View attachment 2526323

What is clenbuterol?

Clenbuterol, often referred to as "Clen," is a medication that was initially developed for the treatment of respiratory conditions, such as asthma, the drug increases the metabolic rate, which leads to increased calorie burning and fat lost, this drug is considered beta-2 adrenergic agonists, which help open up the airways and improve breathing by relaxing the smooth muscle in the lungs.

Why should you take it if you aren't tall?

Because if you wish to actually have hollow cheeks, you can usually achieve this at extremely low levels of 8-12% BF, (this doesn't mean you're unable to get it at a higher BF %, I personally had ab veins at 23%), anyways back to topic, 8-12% BF is extremely hard to cutdown to if you are sub 6", you're caloric intake daily will feel to restricting if done long term (if you say otherwise you are anorexic), and cutting long term to not hinder natural human growth hormone can prevent you from ascending.

How long should a cycle be?

2 weeks on and 2 weeks off, I prefer to eat only chicken, potatoes and some rice during this time period ONLY, to maximise the most out of clenbuterol (aggressive cut on top of the extreme metabolic boost.)

How can you take it?

Liquid or tablets

What about dosages?

DYOR, if you decide to jump on clen because of my thread and have not put any research, you shouldn't be on it.

Where can you source it?

Not telling, teehee. Same answer as above.

Side effects

Increased Heart Rate
Nervousness and Anxiety
Tremors
Insomnia
Increased Sweating
Nausea
Headaches
Muscle Cramps
Paleness

What about the shakes?

You either suffer for a few weeks of your life or suffer eternally and get mogged by someone who isn't on this forum and doesn't even try with their looks.

How to mitigate some of the side effects?

DYOR as always, but I've heard taking taurine, certain betablockers alongside electrolyte supplements can help.

Thanks for reading my first post, sorry if this has been a whole "shitpost" thread and just information a chadlite has given you and I'm just regurgitating it.
This is a full guide of how to achieve hollow cheeks, this guide is best if you are not tall because you'd have to be severely underweight to reach such a low bodyfat % and cutting long term would hinder your growth (every cm is an ascension).

(scroll down until the text changes colour if you know all the BS about hollow cheekbones)

First of all, we need to acknowledge that NOT EVERYONE is capable of achieving the same results.

(lets play a quick game, who looks friendly here?)

The prominence of cheekbones affects the appearance of hollow cheeks have a huge correlation with well-defined cheekbones as they create a natural hollow-like, concave area below the cheekbones, the shape and prominence of your cheekbones are largely determined by your facial bone structure and genetics. Some people naturally have more prominent cheekbones, which can make their cheeks appear hollow even without a very low body fat percentage, people with lower prominent cheekbones won't have as defined hollow cheeks (compared to those who have top tier genetics), even if they have a lower body fat percentage (how unfair!)

Now how do we get hollow cheekbones? (SOME AREAS ARE OF THIS SECTION AND THIS SECTION ONLY ARE CHATGPT GENERATED, I WAS TOO LAZY, BUT EVERYTHING IS INCLUDED.)
  1. Weight Loss: If you have excess body fat, losing weight can lead to a reduction in facial fat, which can make your cheekbones more prominent and create the appearance of hollow cheeks. However, it's important to lose weight in a healthy and gradual manner to avoid any negative effects on your health.
  2. Diet: A balanced diet can help you maintain a healthy body fat percentage. Reducing your intake of processed foods, sugars, and saturated fats while increasing your consumption of whole foods, vegetables, and lean proteins can be beneficial.
  3. Facial Exercises: Some people believe that facial exercises can help tone the muscles in the face, which can contribute to a more sculpted appearance. Examples of facial exercises include cheek lifts, cheekbone lifts, and chewing gum.
  4. Contour Makeup: Makeup can be a quick and temporary way to create the illusion of hollow cheeks. By using contouring products to shade the hollows of your cheeks and highlight your cheekbones, you can create the appearance of more prominent cheekbones.
  5. Dermal Fillers: Injectable dermal fillers like hyaluronic acid can be used by a qualified medical professional to add volume and definition to the cheeks. This is a non-surgical option that can provide immediate results, but it's temporary and typically needs to be maintained over time.
  6. Cheek Implants: For a more permanent solution, some people opt for cheek implants, which are surgically placed to enhance the appearance of the cheekbones and create hollow cheeks.
  7. Lifestyle Factors: Staying well-hydrated and getting enough sleep can help keep your skin looking healthy and may contribute to a more defined facial appearance. Additionally, avoiding excessive sun exposure and using sunscreen can help prevent premature skin aging.

P.S. the best way to maintain hollow cheeks is by consuming a low carb, high protein diet, this is what worked best for me before bulking and this is what I will do again after I finish my bulk fully.

Also check out the following post by @
Almu
@Almu.
https://looksmax.org/threads/raising-hyoid-bone.84578/

Now, for the part many have been waiting to hear, what is the best and fastest way to cut down high levels of fat?

Your friend here, is called Clenbuterol.

What is clenbuterol?

Clenbuterol, often referred to as "Clen," is a medication that was initially developed for the treatment of respiratory conditions, such as asthma, the drug increases the metabolic rate, which leads to increased calorie burning and fat lost, this drug is considered beta-2 adrenergic agonists, which help open up the airways and improve breathing by relaxing the smooth muscle in the lungs.

Why should you take it if you aren't tall?

Because if you wish to actually have hollow cheeks, you can usually achieve this at extremely low levels of 8-12% BF, (this doesn't mean you're unable to get it at a higher BF %, I personally had ab veins at 23%), anyways back to topic, 8-12% BF is extremely hard to cutdown to if you are sub 6", you're caloric intake daily will feel to restricting if done long term (if you say otherwise you are anorexic), and cutting long term to not hinder natural human growth hormone can prevent you from ascending.

How long should a cycle be?

2 weeks on and 2 weeks off, I prefer to eat only chicken, potatoes and some rice during this time period ONLY, to maximise the most out of clenbuterol (aggressive cut on top of the extreme metabolic boost.)

How can you take it?

Liquid or tablets

What about dosages?

DYOR, if you decide to jump on clen because of my thread and have not put any research, you shouldn't be on it.

Where can you source it?

Not telling, teehee. Same answer as above.

Side effects

Increased Heart Rate
Nervousness and Anxiety
Tremors
Insomnia
Increased Sweating
Nausea
Headaches
Muscle Cramps
Paleness

What about the shakes?

You either suffer for a few weeks of your life or suffer eternally and get mogged by someone who isn't on this forum and doesn't even try with their looks.

How to mitigate some of the side effects?

DYOR as always, but I've heard taking taurine, certain betablockers alongside electrolyte supplements can help.

Thanks for reading my first post, sorry if this has been a whole "shitpost" thread and just information a chadlite has given you and I'm just regurgitating it.