What will really change if you ascend ?

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
What will really happen nigga think about it logically ? Rather than asking incel rotters think logically
Literally just a higher success % in getting a chance to date/fuck a women
If currently its at 30% as a MTN it will increase to 60% if you ascend to a strong htn
Why not just double the number of approaches lmao...

Guys here literally want to ascend so that they can get 99+ likes on tinder in 1 day lmfao how much of a pathetic life are you living if that's your goal :lul:
Rethink your life blackpill was is and will be a lie.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ilovenicotine, TUSSELEIF, RichardSpencel and 9 others
I roid to forget her

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod, freshd2k123, RichardSpencel and 6 others
What will really happen nigga think about it logically ? Rather than asking incel rotters think logically
If currently its at 30% as a MTN it will increase to 60% if you ascend to a strong htn

Guys here literally want to ascend so that they can get 99+ likes on tinder in 1 day lmfao how much of a pathetic life are you living if that's your goal :lul:
i think the goal for people should be to be good looking enough instead of striving for perfection

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yungigi_2au, Mrxshmallow, greywind and 2 others
"just approach more bro!" do you not fucking hear yourself? there is more factors than quantity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta, PSLdemigod, RichardSpencel and 7 others
be realistic, get a laid back white collar job and a trad wife, along with a good finance, already life mog 90% of global male population, you will never be chad stop dreaming

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, optimisticzoomer, greywind and 2 others

Sad attempt at reducing the competition sphere

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod, MTNAscension2, aleksander and 1 other person
Lmao
Muh competition
Ok chad fuck the entire planet I bow down.
Compare the black pill to an analogy of Pascal’s wager, stating how the potential benefits of believing in god outweigh the negatives (there’s nothing to lose if it’s wrong)

Therefore there is no reason not to LooksMax, because even if the black pill isn’t entirely true, at least you look better.

Treatment reapect women money mental health improved when i went from a 6"6 ltn to htn i kinda circled back to moneymaxing now my new goals are build a dream garage and travel but still kinda wan to reach chad with surgerys

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, RichardSpencel and niqfan625
because not everyone cares about one night stands, I want kids nigga i dont want to spent time and money fucking women after a certain amount of ejaculations it just becomes depressing

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, MTNAscension2 and corsi
I will finally be able to take selfies without having suicidal thoughts

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, PSLdemigod, RichardSpencel and 5 others
If you are not talking to women already, nothing will change unless you become a psl god, which i doubt will happen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692, mathis and GabachoCopium
Nobody here is Chad except for an extemely small minority.

Most guys in larpingdalits.org are low tier normies, lets be honest boyo and personally my goal is a relationship and that's it

• +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension, MTNAscension2, greywind and 1 other person

nothing will change you are either born chad or nothing else, if you got a magic button that ascend any ltns into chads i already know it wont change shit for 80% of them

Nigger its about feeling better thats why i do it

Sure thing bro, 63% of young men are single because they didn't bother to approach three women...

Or maybe your chance to get women increases exponentially, not linearly as your attractiveness increases, like every data suggests (tinder, okcupid)

Blackpill is bullshit that's why you are an abused dog coping with drugs and hookers

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow and MTNAscension2
psl ratings > OLD matches/likes > slaying

I think it depends on what your goals are, finding the middle ground. If your goal is to just go to a club and slay, yeah improving your looks is gonna give you the best odds. But if you just want a serious relationship, even if you're chadlite, she wont care if you're insufferable.

As far as how true blackpill is, the way I see it is a threshold. You have to be good-looking enough for a girl to give you a chance and bluepilled enough for a girl to approach you or not think you're autistic. For low MTN and below, yeah blackpill is accurate, you wont get the time of day just bc of your looks. But if you're even average, you can find a gf if you're approachable and NT.

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod
That’s how it is for everything in this life. All pointless

When I lost my v card last year after 2 years of looksmaxxing, I literally felt nothing. Sex doesn't do shit to improve my mental health. I have never had a gf b/c I was a fat fuck and I really want a genuine and meaningful relationship with either a hot Latina or a white girl

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2
I'm getting 99+ in 2 days. I want to get it in 1 day.
My life is gonna improve since looks are not only to fuck women but also will help in social and business parts of life.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and PSLdemigod

No. Incell do this to grow their none existent self esteem. They are even ready to ruin their health for it

Sure thing bro, 63% of young men are single because they didn't bother to approach three women...

Or maybe your chance to get women increases exponentially, not linearly as your attractiveness increases, like every data suggests (tinder, okcupid)

Blackpill is bullshit that's why you are an abused dog coping with drugs and hookers
Yes. Its because they are unconfident monkey( hm look like incells🤔 ) so they never approach womens

Yes. Its because they are unconfident monkey( hm look like incells🤔 ) so they never approach womens
Confidence comes from competence, and in this case competence is looks.

Chad gets positive reinforcement all his life while talking to women, while incel recieves rejection. There is nothing wrong with what the incel is saying - the only difference between chad and incel is his looks. And that's why chad is confident, because his past experience has taught him that he is valuable, contrary to the experience of the incel. Confidence doesn't come from nothing

Faking confidence doesn't do anything without fixing the core issue that caused low self esteem to begin with. You can fake your confidence but the world will put you in your place soon if you don't "deserve" it (look like shit)

If confidence is so important why are PUAs and redpillers like AMS or Fresh and fit hiring women to be with them? Why are people doing PUA unsuccesful?

Most stupid shit ive read today

Confidence comes from competence, and in this case competence is looks.

Chad gets positive reinforcement all his life while talking to women, while incel recieves rejection. There is nothing wrong with what the incel is saying - the only difference between chad and incel is his looks. And that's why chad is confident, because his past experience has taught him that he is valuable, contrary to the experience of the incel. Confidence doesn't come from nothing

Faking confidence doesn't do anything without fixing the core issue that caused low self esteem to begin with. You can fake your confidence but the world will put you in your place soon if you don't "deserve" it (look like shit)

If confidence is so important why are PUAs and redpillers like AMS or Fresh and fit hiring women to be with them? Why are people doing PUA unsuccesful?
Fake confidence lead to confidence if you keep doing it for long enought. Byt i agree. Confidence also come from experience even tho i dont think you need to date women to have this confidence. Just being sociable since a young age

because not everyone cares about one night stands, I want kids nigga i dont want to spent time and money fucking women after a certain amount of ejaculations it just becomes depressing
Unfathomably based. I have the same goal. Oh, and I agree that one night stands are fucking cringe. I just want to ascend to have more career opportunities/options (benefit from lookism) + better sleep (not feel like a zombie) + make it easy af to find a wife and have kids.

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod
be realistic, get a laid back white collar job and a trad wife, along with a good finance, already life mog 90% of global male population, you will never be chad stop dreaming
Ah yes, the trad wife cope
3867919 Screenshot 20231231 005318 X

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Would probably increase my chance of ascending but then again you can't ascend if your aspie..

I have slayed more than ever starting from age 21 but I’m far worse mentally and have become an alcoholic. Might go to a psychiatric ward again soon. I want a girl who loves me, or a small circle of girls I have on rotation. Numbers game, pumping, dumping, ghosting, with randoms, it kills the soul. Even if you get 99+ likes and matches a day (I got 200 in 24h) a lot of those women won’t respond and leave you on delivered (numbers game), which is the kind of crap that ruins my mental health. I’m not made for those games, and I already had trauma from social rejection from before, so having to experience it again was hard. I bet 100% the forum slayers here also have many girls flake but don’t tell about it

If you are not talking to women already, nothing will change unless you become a psl god, which i doubt will happen
Post recent pics bro

Yes but the girls will treat you better, both quality and quantity increase. Also if you want way better looking girl than you, you will need to try so many times and even if you succed you will be B side in the relationship.

to truly love myself

so blackpill went full circle back to bluepill