What would fix india's genetics.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
1 sperm samples from chads to India such as sean opry alain delon and the universal chads make sure all curry women have these chads kids and route this for 1 generation genes are random but having higher alleles associcated with chads like alain delon or sean opry would make there looks almost average in that region.

The issue is the large number of single moms but again it would only be for 20 years better 20 years of struggle and have a chad population for 5000 years assuming the average women also increased in looks due to sean or alain delons dna unironically this is the most black pilled answer and it pains me curry land will never do this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 14vic, RAMU KAKA, Gaygymmaxx and 3 others
Considering how inbred india is, probably nothing can save it. I'm sorry. 😢

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, sportsmogger, Jarate and 2 others

How could you not if half your dna is sean opry like you would have to be a codywinters237 tier cel to equalize out those level of genetics

How could you not if half your dna is sean opry like you would have to be a codywinters237 tier cel to equalize out those level of genetics
Genetics don't work like that nigga. :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
1 sperm samples from chads to India such as sean opry alain delon and the universal chads make sure all curry women have these chads kids and route this for 1 generation genes are random but having higher alleles associcated with chads like alain delon or sean opry would make there looks almost average in that region.

The issue is the large number of single moms but again it would only be for 20 years better 20 years of struggle and have a chad population for 5000 years assuming the average women also increased in looks due to sean or alain delons dna unironically this is the most black pilled answer and it pains me curry land will never do this
Tbh it shouldn't be alain delon or o'pry, it should be a chad with full package like tyler maher, 6'5, tall, deep voice, eye color, good looking. Alain is short and o'pry is also short and looks aspie, also has lots of flaws, only his eye area is good. But I hope they dont do this and chads refuse to give their semen because fuck india and fuck all of you dalits

• +1
Reactions: Jarate and reptiles

The only way you will get a normie son is if your mom looked like this but female like no fucking way with sean oprys genetics even a half curry can get subhuman kids at worst it would be a normie and that's assuming the looks are in the 2 psl range

The only way you will get a normie son is if your mom looked like this but female like no fucking way with sean oprys genetics even a half curry can get subhuman kids at worst it would be a normie and that's assuming the looks are in the 2 psl range
View attachment 2816857
Genes are not stats in a video game, there no "guarantee" or any formula.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Tbh it shouldn't be alain delon or o'pry, it should be a chad with full package like tyler maher, 6'5, tall, deep voice, eye color, good looking. Alain is short and o'pry is also short and looks aspie, also has lots of flaws, only his eye area is good. But I hope they dont do this and chads refuse to give their semen because fuck india and fuck all of you dalits

Bro don't be retarded i'm a eugenist i want every population to have this shit why is it a 0 sum game of my race vs yours surely a rational person would want every 1 to have those looks except it would be more exotic in indians and asians and blacks because it would be a new genetic mix up

Genes are not stats in a video game, there no "guarantee" or any formula.

Genes are probabilistic factors having chads genetics increases your likelyhood of being chad by almost a 100 percent never seen an chad produce an ugly kid unless the mother of the kid was a cody winters 327 tier cel

Bro don't be retarded i'm a eugenist i want every population to have this shit why is it a 0 sum game of my race vs yours surely a rational person would want every 1 to have those looks except it would be more exotic in indians and asians and blacks because it would be a new genetic mix up
Because then everyohne would have stacies and eventually stacies will run out and you'll see incel chads, fucking incels that are 6'5, good looking with big penis

One aryan chad impregnates all the women
Hahaah

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Genes are probabilistic factors having chads genetics increases your likelyhood of being chad by almost a 100 percent never seen an chad produce an ugly kid unless the mother of the kid was a cody winters 327 tier cel
My dad is pretty good looking, my mom is ok looking and I'm hideous. Like I said I'm an example of how genetics can turn out for the worse even if the parents are not that bad :feelsyay:

One aryan chad impregnates all the women
Hahaah

That cannot be possible tbqh there isn't enough sperm of the chad to go around plus it destroys genetic diversity it's better to get a diversity of chads

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
My dad is pretty good looking, my mom is ok looking and I'm hideous. Like I said I'm an example of how genetics can turn out for the worse even if the parents are not that bad :feelsyay:

Your a rotter who has done nothing and you look normie and your dad isn't sean opry tier what is your point sean opry is the top 0.0001 percentile looks

That's not true in theory.

Just breed with a chad/Stacy.
Odds are that kid will be half decent.

Then they just gotta fuck another chad/Stacy.

That already makes them above average in theory.

Your a rotter who has done nothing and you look normie and your dad isn't sean opry tier what is your point sean opry is the top 0.0001 percentile looks
Yea no shit nigga, sean opry is highest paid model of all time, if my dad looked like him I would've grown rich as fuck :ROFLMAO:

Because then everyohne would have stacies and eventually stacies will run out and you'll see incel chads, fucking incels that are 6'5, good looking with big penis

I'd rather that than our current population also this assumes a 0 sum game a proper eugenics population would try to get a equilibrium between genders

That's not true in theory.

Just breed with a chad/Stacy.
Odds are that kid will be half decent.

Then they just gotta fuck another chad/Stacy.

That already makes them above average in theory.
Now try to do that over 1.7 billions people living in dirt slums with no hygiene, good luck nigga :feelsyay:

Yea no shit nigga, sean opry is highest paid model of all time, if my dad looked like him I would've grown rich as fuck :ROFLMAO:

Yeah but that's my point half of his dna in you and there is no way you would be on this site

• JFL
Reactions: Lebgfinal
I'd rather that than our current population also this assumes a 0 sum game a proper eugenics population would try to get a equilibrium between genders
What

• +1
Reactions: venomaly
Now try to do that over 1.7 billions people living in dirt slums with no hygiene, good luck nigga :feelsyay:

How hard is it ? you already have sperm cell donations although men don't wanna raise kids that aren't there own so this might cause a gen of single mothers but it would only be for a single generation any 1 with a long term mind set can see the benefits

Yeah thats why I said in theory.

Its worth an experiment at least.

You can't just let your 2 thousand year old civilisation remain as caste following curry eaters while the rest of the world progresses, can ya?

Yeah but that's my point half of his dna in you and there is no way you would be on this site
Again doesn't mean anything, sean opry has striking features but even if he had kid with a pretty attractive women, these traits could not appear on his kids, or not work as well than his dad. Attractiveness is based on a lot of factors and you can't really determine them.

If India was doing the process of inseminating most of the kids with chads seed they would have counts on the number of female to male ratio to make sure there isn't a gender imbalance it just makes the most sense

If India was doing the process of inseminating most of the kids with chads seed they would have counts on the number of female to male ratio to make sure there isn't a gender imbalance it just makes the most sense
What

Again doesn't mean anything, sean opry has striking features but even if he had kid with a pretty attractive women, these traits could not appear on his kids, or not work as well than his dad. Attractiveness is based on a lot of factors and you can't really determine them.

Why not ? alain delon sons look like a splitting image of him

In a society where every 1 is good looking and the reproduction rate is closely monitored by the government there would be strict policies to make sure people don't over breed beyond a certain threshold so there is gender balance

In a society where every 1 is good looking and the reproduction rate is closely monitored by the government there would be strict policies to make sure people don't over breed beyond a certain threshold so there is gender balance
Would never work

I don't undersand you maybe you are too low iq for my high iq ass

My cock and cum

Well yah the government in India is cucked as fuck but nazi germany did this and china used to do this
Nazi Germany collapsed 80 years ago nigga:ROFLMAO:

The race obsession is yeah but the genetics obsession isn't it's common sense
Hitler was pretty much deluded into the blonde white guy race thing because of cucked superiority complex as a kid, I wouldn't consider it common sense. It wasn't based on genetics.

• +1
Reactions: venomaly
If both of the parents look good the kid will end up goodlooking

If both of the parents look good the kid will end end up goodlooking View attachment 2816877

That's only true when 1 parent is the sterotypical chad i used fucking alain delon and sean opry these guys genes are so good they mog this guy to the kingdoms of shang hi and back

First of all are you trolling or being serious with this solution

Hitler was pretty much deluded into the blonde white guy race thing because of cucked superiority complex as a kid, I wouldn't consider it common sense. It wasn't based on genetics.

well yeah his obession with the blonde hair blue eye thing was cucked but his obession with the proper aryan specimen of a tall angular sharp face wasn't cucked

well yeah his obession with the blonde hair blue eye thing was cucked but his obession with the proper aryan specimen of a tall angular sharp face wasn't cucked
Same thing.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
First of all are you trolling or being serious with this solution

Being serious but it will never happen let's be real here if i said 1/10th the shit irl i would probably be ostracized

Yeah im sure, the country that loves respecting their women, will also willingly become good little cucks like the west

They didn’t know about looks then. Every recessed cuck with downward jaw was aryan just because he was blonde

Same thing.

Well do you not want a population of men who are handsome ? what is the whole point of breeding if not perfecting the species

Well do you not want a population of men who are handsome ? what is the whole point of breeding if not perfecting the species
No because that is not realistic and genetically possible.

They didn’t know about looks then. Every recessed cuck with downward jaw was aryan just because he was blonde

I would think he had filters for looks as well tbqh i mean i assume so i mean if your eugenist about features like blonde hair why not facial features

Yeah im sure, the country that loves respecting their women, will also willingly become good little cucks like the west

How would they be cucks ? it's not like there wives getting fucked by chad it's literally more akin to 3rd end embryonic selection there is 0 sexual inter course here