What would fix india's genetics.

Just mass genocide curries

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
How would they be cucks ? it's not like there wives getting fucked by chad it's literally more akin to 3rd end embryonic selection there is 0 sexual inter course here
There are literal millions of incels in india, being able to have a child is a human right

Just mass genocide curries

nah mine makes more sense and more humans are a good thing not a bad thing it's just that the more right type of humans are the right thing

There are literal millions of incels in india, being able to have a child is a human right

So you want those curry cels to reproduce and then there sons to be posting on here that they can't get women or would you prefer sean opry looking curries who are slayers

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
No because that is not realistic and genetically possible.

it's genetically possible realistic hell no unfornately india is cucked

Being serious but it will never happen let's be real here if i said 1/10th the shit irl i would probably be ostracized
Stright up incel fantasy. A realistic solution would be a total ban of subhumans, which is 90%, reproducing and only the best looking and smartest reproducing

• Love it
it's genetically possible realistic hell no unfornately india is cucked
why are you bringing in non indians like delon to fix indian DNA? is your goal to just transform indians into europeans caucasians?

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
So you want those curry cels to reproduce and then there sons to be posting on here that they can't get women or would you prefer sean opry looking curries who are slayers
Cuckciety will weed out incels, one way or another, whether through tajikistani death squads or reinvesting tax money into foreigners, we gotta go.

Stright up incel fantasy. A realistic solution would be a total ban of subhumans, which is 90%, reproducing and only the best looking and smartest reproducing

retarded solution larger populations lead to higher rates of employment and societal stability only letting 10 percent of the population who are good looking breed would nuke the birth mine doesn't do that

Cuckciety will weed out incels, one way or another, whether through tajikistani death squads or reinvesting tax money into foreigners, we gotta go.

They won't weed out incels cage if any thing you will see more incels in the future as chads get more desperate and fuck ugly whores who will post on this forum by the time they turn 14 i know this cause i spoke with a guy like this lets stop the cope women aren't gonna stop being hyperagmous and there shit genes will pollute the gene line

• +1
why are you bringing in non indians like delon to fix indian DNA? is your goal to just transform indians into europeans caucasians?

Well yeah white chads are the universal appeal you have curry chads but white chads look a billion x better

This thread is pure autism

• Woah
They won't weed out incels cage if any thing you will see more incels in the future as chads get more desperate and fuck ugly whores who will post on this forum by the time they turn 14 i know this cause i spoke with a guy like this lets stop the cope women aren't gonna stop being hyperagmous and there shit genes will pollute the gene line
Like what women fucking blackdudes

Like what women fucking blackdudes

Yeah although i would have no problems tyrones reproducing they are also of good genetic stock i just want the perfect genetic stock to reproduce the most I mean why would you as a incel seek to replicate your suffering

• JFL

saiya_online

race bait

No this isn't a race bait thread you could have curry chads breeding as well but why not pick the best looking of all chads sean orpy ? like it's a common sense rally

No this isn't a race bait thread you could have curry chads breeding as well but why not pick the best looking of all chads sean orpy ? like it's a common sense rally
because then they aren't indian anymore, why would you want foreign DNA?

retarded solution larger populations lead to higher rates of employment and societal stability only letting 10 percent of the population who are good looking breed would nuke the birth mine doesn't do that
"Employment and Societal stability" :feelskek:
Do you even live in India bro?

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan and sub5c3l
because then they aren't indian anymore, why would you want foreign DNA?

they are half Indian why would you not want top tier dna in your population ? this is like if a japanese chad was offered his dna to the population compared to a white normie ovioulsy any 1 with any brain cels would choose Japanese chad

nuclear bomb

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
"Employment and Societal stability" :feelskek:
Do you even live in India bro?

No in the UK but i'm curry hence suffering from there bad looks

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
According to our politicians we’re on top of the world and everyone wants our genes to intelligence.
Foreigners r the ones who need to get impregnated with indian 5’4 brown BUT INTELLIGENT sperms.😬😬

• JFL
Reactions: reptiles and sub5c3l
it's insane how blue pilled curries man
agreed lmfao , almost all the niggas I know here are incels and theyre subhuman too

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
According to our politicians we’re on top of the world and everyone wants our genes to intelligence.
Foreigners r the ones who need to get impregnated with indian 5’4 brown BUT INTELLIGENT sperms.😬😬

I caged while reading this

• JFL
Indias genepool was destroyed by the vegetarian diet they followed for 1000s of yrs. Compare western born curries to Indian born, typically westerner born mog in height, frame etc because a better diet

• +1
Indians aren't ugly, they just lack nutritional diet.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
1 sperm samples from chads to India such as sean opry alain delon and the universal chads make sure all curry women have these chads kids and route this for 1 generation genes are random but having higher alleles associcated with chads like alain delon or sean opry would make there looks almost average in that region.

The issue is the large number of single moms but again it would only be for 20 years better 20 years of struggle and have a chad population for 5000 years assuming the average women also increased in looks due to sean or alain delons dna unironically this is the most black pilled answer and it pains me curry land will never do this
reincarnation

Hiroshimamaxxing is needed . Time to reset

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate and standardcel
Bro don't be retarded i'm a eugenist i want every population to have this shit why is it a 0 sum game of my race vs yours surely a rational person would want every 1 to have those looks except it would be more exotic in indians and asians and blacks because it would be a new genetic mix up
Dalit detected
The only solution would be to nuke Shitdia and start all over

fried chicken watermelon kool aid

Getting rid of ancient ancestral south Indian DNA component which cucks Indians. Indians have more zagrosian and indo european than iranians but AASI is making them short and boneless.

Getting rid of ancient ancestral south Indian DNA component which cucks Indians. Indians have more zagrosian and indo european than iranians but AASI is making them short and boneless.
This is enormous cope AASI doesn't make them either short or boneless. Being short is just from generations of being vegetarian cucks with disgustingly un-healthy diets. Also AASI literally gives them bones jfl at your autism. The main bad things that AASI contributes are black skin and wide nose.

Indias genepool was destroyed by the vegetarian diet they followed for 1000s of yrs. Compare western born curries to Indian born, typically westerner born mog in height, frame etc because a better diet
Yup I'm 5'9.5 and I'm actually one of the shorter ones compared to the other Indians I know here in America. It's because we're not vegetarian cucks and actually eat eggs and fucking red meat. Barely anyone here actually continues to follow Hinduism like their parents.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
This is enormous cope AASI doesn't make them either short or boneless. Being short is just from generations of being vegetarian cucks with disgustingly un-healthy diets. Also AASI literally gives them bones jfl at your autism. The main bad things that AASI contributes are black skin and wide nose.
black skin and wide nose is already enough of a failo, your only right about height, I thought AASI must be short because Zagrosians are average while steppe were tall. AASI does give them rounder jaws though and couldnt save them from. zagrosians bug eyes.

black skin and wide nose is already enough of a failo, your only right about height, I thought AASI must be short because Zagrosians are average while steppe were tall. AASI does give them rounder jaws though and couldnt save them from. zagrosians bug eyes.
I’m not sure about ramus or chin specifically, but aasis have mogger zygos, brow ridges, orbitals, and are usually forward grown. I agree about black skin and wide nose being a huge failo though.

Honestly though, I think the main problem is that the mix of zagrosians, Aryans, and aasi simply just doesn’t go together well. That and the terrible diet ofc.

Do u even understand genes? Sean opry semen could impregnate some subhuman Indian woman and they come out just like their mother, ugly as fuck. Then maybe if they get lucky one person in 300 years looks similar to opry but indian

I’m not sure about ramus or chin specifically, but aasis have mogger zygos, brow ridges, orbitals, and are usually forward grown. I agree about black skin and wide nose being a huge failo though.

Honestly though, I think the main problem is that the mix of zagrosians, Aryans, and aasi simply just doesn’t go together well. That and the terrible diet ofc.
imo aryan isnt bad it actually helps cuz they were tall , robust, had objectively the best orbitals and made the skin lighter. Zagrosians are a problem cuz they are the main reason for bug eyes and mid frame.

aasi didnt have bad orbitals but not mogger either just average. look at kurds and generally iranians.

imo aryan isnt bad it actually helps cuz they were tall , robust, had objectively the best orbitals and made the skin lighter. Zagrosians are a problem cuz they are the main reason for bug eyes and mid frame.

aasi didnt have bad orbitals but not mogger either just average. look at kurds and generally iranians.
Yeah if Indians were just a mix of AASI and Aryans they would look better imo.

Aryan + aasi > Aryan + zagrosian > mix of all 3

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and yirma19
Yup I'm 5'9.5 and I'm actually one of the shorter ones compared to the other Indians I know here in America. It's because we're not vegetarian cucks and actually eat eggs and fucking red meat. Barely anyone here actually continues to follow Hinduism like their parents.
And they end up mogging their parents lol

Yeah if Indians were just a mix of AASI and Aryans they would look better imo.

Aryan + aasi > Aryan + zagrosian > mix of all 3
Lol what? Zagrosian IS Aryan bhai , if you meant Steppe mlba / andronovo then they simply gave us fairer skin at best , the high IQ Indian phenotypes come from IVC

Lol what? Zagrosian IS Aryan bhai , if you meant Steppe mlba / andronovo then they simply gave us fairer skin at best , the high IQ Indian phenotypes come from IVC
Damn I thought steppe was Aryan and zagrosian was Iranian farmers.

Damn I thought steppe was Aryan and zagrosian was Iranian farmers.
That’s the story right now but it’s baseless and recent developments have overturned that . Iran Neolithic / zagrosian came through fertile crescent cos we have some individuals w Anatolian ancestry in IV periphery, plus the whole coming in at 1500 bc through most impassable mountains in Asia( Hindu Kush) on chariots ( lol) somehow surviving that and then replacing a whole civilisation in so short a time that you somehow have no trace of previous is a fantasy . What happened was Indo Iranian split much earlier arrived through a different path in india ( prolly through Gujarat) and Dravidian also arrived similar way but a bit before . The steppe ancestry is mainly female mediated as we have higher mt DNA than steppe haplogroup even in swat valley ( 30 percent mt DNa Comp to 2/44 having the Andronovo associated R1 haplogroup ( Indian r1 is different )) . Another reason is no arachaelogif evidence at all of a south east migration of Indo Aryan cultures whereas there is evidence of north west expansion of pottery style , chariot design etc

• Woah
Reactions: hello12344