What would happen if a midget injected HGH?

Quasary1x

Quasary1x

Bronze
Would he grow

There was a guy who was born a midget, then became a giant because of pituitary gland tumor which caused an excess of HGH.
adam-rainer-the-only-man-to-go-from-dwarf-to-giant-v0-yf62a7ebmorb1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: AySab
There was a guy who was born a midget, then became a giant because of pituitary gland tumor which caused an excess of HGH.
adam-rainer-the-only-man-to-go-from-dwarf-to-giant-v0-yf62a7ebmorb1.jpg
Imagine all the people he looked down too who used to bully him for his stature…

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Imagine all the people he looked down too who used to bully him for his stature…
now they can bully him for looking like a fucking cucumber :lul::lul::lul:

He became too tall and was basically disabled...

• +1
Reactions: AySab
now they can bully him for looking like a fucking cucumber :lul::lul::lul:
Dude… they might do it in private bc I dont think you know how intimidating people above 200 cm look like. I have a friend who’s 200 cm, he looks normal but my distant relative, my uncle is 206-7 cm.. When I saw him in the wedding he looked very very intimidating in spite of a high trust face. Awkward dad face archetype.

Dude… they might do it in private bc I dont think you know how intimidating people above 200 cm look like. I have a friend who’s 200 cm, he looks normal but my distant relative, my uncle is 206-7 cm.. When I saw him in the wedding he looked very very intimidating in spite of a high trust face. Awkward dad face archetype.
wtf :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
time to stiltmaxx