what would happen if i took double the regular dosage for mk677

rexxer

rexxer

Iron
would it boosts the effects or barley do anything and just give me diabetes? trying to maximize growth so i dont end up hating my life forever

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
your penis will fall off

boost the effects but not by double and increase risk of diabetes yes

• +1
Reactions: rexxer
U will increase so much sensitivity that ur bones start growing even more. It worked fir me in terms of wrists

U will increase so much sensitivity that ur bones start growing even more. It worked fir me in terms of wrists
how much did you take and what time in the day?

Thickness? what was ur wrist size before and after measurements?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31329
Wont do anything beneficial.

Mk677 is a secretagogue meaning it will only cause your body to produce its own GH at its best level.

Anything past the 30mg point is just whatever side effects/ chemical sidepassants entering your system for no real reason

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Insuline fucked up

Mk677 is a secretagogue meaning it will only cause your body to produce its own GH at its best level.

Anything past the 30mg point is just whatever side effects/ chemical sidepassants entering your system for no real reason
so i should only take 30mgs max also why do so many people lie about growth on it

Shhh Be quiet nigga