197FA89C 7AE0 4866 92F2 AEE1AD840EB7
93485CCE AAC5 4953 88A9 188654A10C0B

You're one ugly mf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Lucid, Deleted member 27660 and 11 others
17% bf, not lean not bulky.

can u fuck my snowbunny wife pls? my whiteboi chode cock can't satisfy her

It’s the pic you retard. Plus my goatee covers it my chin mogs yours. Dumb plastic ape
Lol your bad chin philtrum is because you're recessed kek. The angles you take those pics are you head tilting up and below the Chin to mask recession

• +1
Reactions: Lucid, Deleted member 27660 and m0ss26
Lol your bad chin philtrum is because you're recessed kek. The angles you take those pics are you head tilting up and below the Chin to mask recession
You are actually retarded and you need mental help. Plastic ape you just be talking out of your ass. Keep projecting how you’ll never be naturally beautiful. And look at the old pictures of yourself and think to yourself if you ever have kids they will come out as gruesome as you. Baboon Ken Doll

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
You are actually retarded and you need mental help. Plastic ape you just be talking out of your ass. Keep projecting how you’ll never be naturally beautiful. And look at the old pictures of yourself and think to yourself if you ever have kids they will come out as gruesome as you. Baboon Ken Doll
Why are 2 african american brothers fighting with eachother?

Hug it out

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: blondepersonreal, Sens and Blackgymmax
you are losing your hair mr nct.
Screenshot 20230908 214939 Chrome

Nigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Blackgymmax and Sens
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41230, SubSigma and SurgeryEnjoyer
You got plastic surgery bro 😭
There’s no shame in that. Especially in today’s world. You need every advantage you can get, if you’re on this forum and not getting surgery it’s kinda pointless since all of the other useful info is literally living a healthy lifestyle and being a functional human being.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Zonar, raccoonmilk. and 2 others
Funny how you clearly see my hair in the pics yet you use the one with the hat. Like I said before you talk out out your ass and you’re mentally retarded you dumb ape.
Your hairline has never been visible

• JFL
Reactions: blite
Funny how you clearly see my hair in the pics yet you use the one with the hat. Like I said before you talk out out your ass and you’re mentally retarded you dumb ape.
I think you look better than him man, very good protruding cheekbones and you have high sex appeal.

Obviously he bodymogs you, but your face is better forsure.

Remember, a lot of people on this forum are extremely mentally ill, and have extreme insecurities. No normal person spends years on a forum like this or does plastic surgery because they feel so bad of themselves. It just proves how insecure you are naturally.

Real life chads don't spend most of their time online, they are outside socializing and don't even think about this obscure stuff.

Go out and live life man, ignore all of these mentally ill guys on this forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, sanchez451, Deleted member 25377 and 1 other person
I think you look better than him man, very good protruding cheekbones and you have high sex appeal.

Obviously he bodymogs you, but your face is better forsure.

Remember, a lot of people on this forum are extremely mentally ill, and have extreme insecurities. No normal person spends years on a forum like this or does plastic surgery because they feel so bad of themselves. It just proves how insecure you are naturally.

Real life chads don't spend most of their time online, they are outside socializing and don't even think about this obscure stuff.

Go out and live life man, ignore all of these mentally ill guys on this forum.
Lol no he doesn't. I mog him into despair. He has nct brows and eyes and he's balding lul. Technically these failos alone wouldn't destroy anyone but the rest of his face can't support that lol his sex appeal is in the literal dust him having patchy facial hair ontop of a depressed face and meh features

Last edited:
Purely based on this pic he looks very good imo, too hard to tell with selfies tbh. Too much frauding, videos in motion are more accurate. View attachment 2423232
hes htn for black standards and the foids he likes latin\ mullata i cant even get ltb on tinder so over until i bgmmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41230
hes htn for black standards and the foids he likes latin\ mullata i cant even get ltb on tinder so over until i bgmmaxx
He's definitely not htn even by black standards.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Blud no he doesn't. He looks depressed and not the good kind like Vinnie hacker
Imagine how depressed he will look now after your roast

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
He's definitely not htn even by black standards.
in usa he is if on average college campuses but get destroyed by tall lightskin athletes abd giga bbcs

in usa he is if on average college campuses but get destroyed by tall lightskin athletes abd giga bbcs
He has the worst eye area I've ever seen on a black guy

He has the worst eye area I've ever seen on a black guy
i seen infinitely worst . most blacks have no fat on upper eyes and 1mm under-eye esporsure amd shitty fat support with bug eyes. nct with undereye support >>>>>>>>>>>> bug eyes

i seen infinitely worst . most blacks have no fat on upper eyes and 1mm under-eye esporsure amd shitty fat support with bug eyes. nct with undereye support >>>>>>>>>>>> bug eyes
No
Normal bug eyes that black people have are drastically superior to actually downturned eyebrows and eyes. It's pretty much unredeemable. Even Vinnie doesn't have downturned brows and he's white with great bones. Something op will never have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
No
Normal bug eyes that black people have are drastically superior to actually downturned eyebrows and eyes. It's pretty much unredeemable. Even Vinnie doesn't have downturned brows and he's white with great bones. Something op will never have
i dont think womem gaf about nct tbh incel meme only bones matter

• +1
Offtopic but if you got colored contacts and a wider mandible/jaw to look like your avi, as well as a lip loft or something to shorten your ape-like philtrum you would look VERY good.
its not my philtrum its my shitty chin height

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
its not my philtrum its my shitty chin height
Even with a taller chin your philtrum wod still be long af. Tall chins look extremely off on blacks, tou have thin lips anyways so a lip lift would make perfect sense with a small vertical genio. Base yourself on meeks or brian whittaker.

• +1
Where tf do you see any fat? Are you actually psychotic?
This forum fancies 50kg white soyboys my dear friend.

Even with a taller chin your philtrum wod still be long af. Tall chins look extremely off on blacks, tou have thin lips anyways so a lip lift would make perfect sense with a small vertical genio. Base yourself on meeks or brian whittaker.
Are narrow lips an automatic looksmin? And how much of a looksmin are they? By narrow I mean the same width as your nose

You're one ugly mf
bro ur 5'11 and probably in mid 20s. kys

im 15 and in like 2 months im going to hyperdose testoserone/dht, igf1 lr3, take aromasin , etc. my male dimorphism will mogg your fucking clavicles, height, cock, face, and pheromones you baboon