What would my body fall under? Lean or bulky? Also need rating

Even with a taller chin your philtrum wod still be long af. Tall chins look extremely off on blacks, tou have thin lips anyways so a lip lift would make perfect sense with a small vertical genio. Base yourself on meeks or brian whittaker.
i can just fraud my philtrum on old

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
bro ur 5'11 and probably in mid 20s. kys

im 15 and in like 2 months im going to hyperdose testoserone/dht, igf1 lr3, take aromasin , etc. my male dimorphism will mogg your fucking clavicles, height, cock, face, and pheromones you baboon
heightmaxxing is cope not a single user in psl had grown an inch without hgh . hgh everything else is cope mk677 was a waste of money only grew 1 cm

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Oh yes they do. True NCT is extremely bad.
Someone’s mad they weren’t blessed from birth 😂😂😂 ugly plastic baboon keep crying on this forum. You did all that looksmaxxing to not get a single taste of pussy

Imagine how depressed he will look now after your roast
I won’t let a nigga who projects his insecurities all day on a forum all day. Try to bring down others. That’s just me tho. This dude is the biggest loser ik.

I won’t let a nigga who projects his insecurities all day on a forum all day. Try to bring down others. That’s just me tho. This dude is the biggest loser ik.
he slays tho

Even with a taller chin your philtrum wod still be long af. Tall chins look extremely off on blacks, tou have thin lips anyways so a lip lift would make perfect sense with a small vertical genio. Base yourself on meeks or brian whittaker.
Tall chins do not look off on blacks. It's extremely dimorphic and without it you'll almost always he baby faced in the eyes of women. Blacks literally heard fraud a taller chin. Obed himself does it jfl

Alright ugly

heightmaxxing is cope not a single user in psl had grown an inch without hgh . hgh everything else is cope mk677 was a waste of money only grew 1 cm
most of the idiots who have been able to heightmaxx were 18-20yo whos growth plates were basically closed and most of their dimorphism was done and tissues were matured. im still at the age where im growing so i can easily get these benefits by hormonemaxxing.

most of the idiots who have been able to heightmaxx were 18-20yo whos growth plates were basically closed and most of their dimorphism was done and tissues were matured. im still at the age where im growing so i can easily get these benefits by hormonemaxxing.
just imagine getting 2-3 times more testoserone than your genetic limit dictates, you will 100% have a larger dick and etc. also aromasin decreasing oestrogen. like wow its a cheat codeif youre still in your early to mid teens

Cuz he’s gymmaxxed his face ain’t doing him no justice like he thinks it is. He needs a reality check
how tall r u

Tall chins do not look off on blacks. It's extremely dimorphic and without it you'll almost always he baby faced in the eyes of women. Blacks literally heard fraud a taller chin. Obed himself does it jfl
02DC9B95 AA8E 4631 AAB3 F09F71430B92
Hope you realize my bones completely mog yours all you got on me is my eye area

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
bro ur 5'11 and probably in mid 20s. kys

im 15 and in like 2 months im going to hyperdose testoserone/dht, igf1 lr3, take aromasin , etc. my male dimorphism will mogg your fucking clavicles, height, cock, face, and pheromones you baboon
just shut up and like my posts retard