What would you do if you had to wear one of these for the rest of your life?

Rope?

• Total voters
User28823

User28823

Kraken
47e038c0ead6412e37a18d52f294a3a5

If I keep failing my biologics I will have to get surgery to get my large intestine removed and have to shit in a bag (ostomy bag). Then I can attempt to get a reversal procedure where they connect my small intestine to my rectum and then no longer require the bag but many people continue having issues after a reversal and then end up having to go back to the bag.

At first I thought fuck if I need this I'd just rope tbh but now I'm starting to accept it and just want a normal life back

I know most would say they'd rope but the reality is you wouldn't

Luckily I've only failed two meds and there are many more to try

Don't take your normal 1 time a day shits for granted

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, try2beme, thecel and 2 others
YOU shit more than once a day and needa bag because of it
In my worst flares of ulcerative colitis I would shit 40+ times a day bloody diarrhea while simultaneously vomiting from the pain

With meds that's dropped to 3-10 depending if I'm on stimulants or not but this current one I'm on is failing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: schizo echochamber, HumidVent and Aspiemogger
In my worst flares of ulcerative colitis I would shit 40+ times a day bloody diarrhea while simultaneously vomiting from the pain

With meds that's dropped to 3-10 depending if I'm on stimulants or not but this current one I'm on is failing
how do you go about daily life?

how do you go about daily life?
wake up, shit, caffeinate, work from home but really browse .org like right now, shit more, finish work, browse more internet, shit, repeat

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Pikabro, Xangsane and 1 other person
wake up, shit, caffeinate, work from home but really browse .org like right now, shit more, finish work, browse more internet, shit, repeat
do you shit the bed?

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Gaygymmaxx and BigJimsWornOutTires
how do you eat?
currently sandwiches with white bread and cooked chicken + veggies, fruits for snacking

but I've tried a lot of different diets

vegan, keto, carnivore, clean food junk food doesn't matter when you're in a flare nothing helps

i could fast and only drink water and still shit mucus and blood in a flare + be in pain

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
currently sandwiches with white bread and cooked chicken + veggies, fruits for snacking

vegan, keto, carnivore, clean food junk food doesn't matter when you're in a flare nothing helps

i could fast and only drink water and still shit mucus and blood in a flare + be in pain
thats brutal dude, sorry to hear that.

• So Sad
Reactions: User28823
Do you atleast look htn+?

Do you atleast look htn+?
yes but this disease has descended me a lot over the years

anemia making me look pale and ill at times, hair thinning, collagen loss, muscle and weight loss, bone density has dramatically reduced due to corticosteroid use, acne in my adulthood due to inflammation and side effects from biologic infusions, energy depleted, mental issues, weakened immune system, killed any potential for a social life or romantic relationship for that matter, potentially going to cuck my career

yes but this disease has descended me a lot over the years

anemia making me look pale and ill at times, hair thinning, collagen loss, muscle and weight loss, bone density has dramatically reduced due to corticosteroid use, acne in my adulthood due to inflammation and side effects from biologic infusions, energy depleted, mental issues, weakened immune system, killed any potential for a social life or romantic relationship for that matter, potentially going to cuck my career
what you cant slay with a bag?

Something is severely wrong with you trannies or you're the Devil trying to convince younger kids this is what they need to do.

Something is severely wrong with you trannies or you're the Devil trying to convince younger kids this is what they need to do.
what is blud even wafflin about nigga did u even read the post

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: schizo echochamber and BigJimsWornOutTires
what you cant slay with a bag?
i can they actually make smaller temporarily wearable ones for slaying but in my current state i don't want a girl coming over and hearing me have explosive diarrhea and in my worst state physically and mentally

My brother has some type of problem also they would have to do this and cut it

But he’s on carnivore and feeling good

• Woah
i can they actually make smaller temporarily wearable ones for slaying but in my current state i don't want a girl coming over and hearing me have explosive diarrhea and in my worst state physically and mentally
Are you masturbating often?

Get well brother, I am praying for you.

• +1

Do the jp diet

Nothing but beef for a week

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: schizo echochamber and User28823
Diseasecel here. Health over looks and slaying.

• +1
My brother has some type of problem also they would have to do this and cut it

But he’s on carnivore and feeling good
Do the jp diet

I did keto / mostly carnivore before and noticed my skin cleared up dramatically on it but I couldn't sustain it for long, was also on mk677 at the time which helped with collagen and bone loss but was taking alpha lipoic acid which I found is really bad for this disease so I may reattempt carnivore now without any other supplements and bullshit and see what happens

Do the jp diet

shut up fGGOT hes shooting shitty blood out of his ass beef wont solve that. maybe if jordan peterson rims him it might

• JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Gaygymmaxx
what is blud even wafflin about nigga did u even read the post
Those are two men making out.

Opps, wrong post. Um. Oh, right, he has a pee pee bag because he's getting a vagina, right?

Damn stumbled across this thread, my condolences.
Genuinely hope all goes well for you man.

that sucks. how many different biologics have you tried?

My dad had to wear one of these for an operation he had.
Since he drank, smoked and always ate like garbage his intestines got all fucked up and had to go to the hospital
Then he had to wear that thing....
He basically pooped ONLY via that bag.
Disgusting...
However, after less than a year the surgeons fixed his stomach and now he's back to normal

that sucks. how many different biologics have you tried?
2, about to start my third

Dr. Jay Pravda is researching a potential cause and cure to the disease

Going to try his protocol once I find a doctor to prescribe his enema

My dad had to wear one of these for an operation he had.
Since he drank, smoked and always ate like garbage his intestines got all fucked up and had to go to the hospital
Then he had to wear that thing....
He basically pooped ONLY via that bag.
Disgusting...
However, after less than a year the surgeons fixed his stomach and now he's back to normal
If I get a reversal surgery everything will be back to normal, but that comes with its own set of problems

Just hoping I don't have to get to that point

View attachment 2549395

If I keep failing my biologics I will have to get surgery to get my large intestine removed and have to shit in a bag (ostomy bag). Then I can attempt to get a reversal procedure where they connect my small intestine to my rectum and then no longer require the bag but many people continue having issues after a reversal and then end up having to go back to the bag.

At first I thought fuck if I need this I'd just rope tbh but now I'm starting to accept it and just want a normal life back

I know most would say they'd rope but the reality is you wouldn't

Luckily I've only failed two meds and there are many more to try

Don't take your normal 1 time a day shits for granted
i wouldn't have to stop mewing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back