what would you do in this situation (serious)

I can only speak for myself. But i forced my ex girlfriend to unfollow all males on instagram.

I can only speak for myself. But i forced my ex girlfriend to unfollow all males on instagram.
I made her uninstall instagram lmao. They’re exes for a reason probably

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Are you having a hard time getting into a relationship again ?
Can’t find a pure girl and can’t feel connection/love with normies

Brutal, need to lower standards maybe
Can’t. Better to be single at that point, would be a torture otherwise

How are you having kids then ?
I meant at the moment. I am texting a girl rn, we are going to meet next week, she is the alt goth type, but a virgin and 18. Hope I’ll succeed

I meant at the moment. I am texting a girl rn, we are going to meet next week, she is the alt goth type, but a virgin and 18. Hope I’ll succeed
Lol don’t settle down with alt girls tbh

beat her and dump her in a ghetto.

better than the party normies at least
No they’re not lol, just find a NT girl, and stop being obsessed with non club girls they don’t exist OP every girl has friends nowadays and if they don’t then they are either autistic or have some anti social disorder not good to settle down with

No they’re not lol, just find a NT girl, and stop being obsessed with non club girls they don’t exist OP every girl has friends nowadays and if they don’t then they are either autistic or have some anti social disorder not good to settle down with
don’t care if she’s slightly autistic tbh I’m not NT either

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25354
don’t care if she’s slightly autistic tbh I’m not NT either
Ok fair enough, you don’t sound retarded by the replies I seen from you, looks like high iq

Cheating on your girlfriend is the answer to all her bad behaviour

If you had a girlfriend and she changes her ig pfp to a photo of her and her close male friend, how would you react and what would you tell her?
Serious replies only
shitpost = kys
I leave her, in life there are too many women

Long distance, can’t even imagine what she could be doing with him, that’s why I’m so insecure and weak about all of this and I love her so much so that’s the thing losing her is fucked but whatever it takes to be happy i guess
Can't have this mindset, it's a recipe for disaster. If you keep letting your girl do stuff like this without consequences, it'll send a message that she can continue doing stuff like this because you will put up with it. Trust me I've been through that.

The girl I'm with now knows I don't tolerate that shit and I will happily leave if she does some weird shit. Boundaries are important so definitely talk to her about it.

shit thread honestly. You admit to being a shy pussy and when a solution is offered you say its a shitpost. LOL
? I took serious advice

if youre chad breakup without confronting her if not chad then confront her first and then break up

Talk to her about it, tell her honestly how it makes you feel and then proceed according to her reaction, realistically you will have to hit the road tho. If she plays it down (most likely imo) you need to gtfo.

If you had a girlfriend and she changes her ig pfp to a photo of her and her close male friend, how would you react and what would you tell her?
Serious replies only
shitpost = kys
Make death threats to the male friend and force her to change the pfp

Brutal, mentally prepare yourself the relationship will be over if she keeps doing disrespectful shit like this.

Do you think she’d be fine if you had a picture with a girl as your PFP?

I’m happy to hear that you guys started dating but this situation is fucked.

Maybe it’s a gay bestfriend?

Talk to her about it, tell her honestly how it makes you feel and then proceed according to her reaction, realistically you will have to hit the road tho. If she plays it down (most likely imo) you need to gtfo.
You guys have really no clue lmao she may make it look like she is reasonable and shit but deep down she is just putting on a facade. Just leave if she disrespects, she already know what is ok and what is not, no need to argue

Brutal, mentally prepare yourself the relationship will be over if she keeps doing disrespectful shit like this.

Do you think she’d be fine if you had a picture with a girl as your PFP?

I’m happy to hear that you guys started dating but this situation is fucked.

Maybe it’s a gay bestfriend?
It’s not and it’s probably already over since she haven’t replied in 5 hours

• So Sad
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Deleted member 20631
Yes for sure, don't really care that much tbh, long distance aswell
Your in a long distance relationship and she’s putting other men as her profile picture ? JFL

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 15539
Kill them both

I told you trying to reason with a girl or be confrontational is a crazy relationship killer, you lost OP Have fun the next time and hope you learnt

I told you trying to reason with a girl or be confrontational is a crazy relationship killer, you lost OP Have fun the next time and hope you learnt
Was over the time she took that picture

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Was over the time she took that picture
Exactly, good mindset. Or maybe it was over since the day these whores were born, who knows. Need to find a pure emphatic one in 2023 and it’s rarer than finding a fucking 100 dollars bill in the center of New York

It’s fine bhai, same shit happened to me recently.

Just slowly accept it and try your best to gracefully move on, it’s a horrible feeling but it’s not the end of the world.
Be happy you didn’t end up wasting more time on this chick.

Still it’s so fucking brutal when you feel like you’ve finally made a connection with someone and they don’t give you the same value that you give them.

It’s over for my brain JFL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25354 and FutureSlayer
Exactly, good mindset. Or maybe it was over since the day these whores were born, who knows. Need to find a pure emphatic one in 2023 and it’s rarer than finding a fucking 100 dollars bill in the center of New York
I don’t think I can approach irl, need new solutions, maybe online but tinder is just comical and don’t wanna use it tbh, I need to figure something out

It’s fine bhai, same shit happened to me recently.

Just slowly accept it and try your best to gracefully move on, it’s a horrible feeling but it’s not the end of the world.
Be happy you didn’t end up wasting more time on this chick.

Still it’s so fucking brutal when you feel like you’ve finally made a connection with someone and they don’t give you the same value that you give them.

It’s over for my brain JFL
It’s a slow path. I got mentally fucked by the years, I would have not be that vulnerable if she didn’t make me feel connected to her soul for 3 years before breaking up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
I don’t think I can approach irl, need new solutions, maybe online but tinder is just comical and don’t wanna use it tbh, I need to figure something out
Never use tinder, the easiest way is through a social circle, but I’m not the person to answer such questions cause I don’t have one since 2018 lmao

• +1
Never use tinder, the easiest way is through a social circle, but I’m not the person to answer such questions since cause I don’t have one since 2018 lmao
Mine isn’t too big either, I have like 4 friends and they’re not very NT

• +1
It’s a slow path. I got mentally fucked by the years, I would have not be that vulnerable if she didn’t make me feel connected to her soul for 3 years before breaking up
It’s the worst feeling in the world, you would’ve loved them for the rest of your life and they don’t care about you at all.

It’s a bigger problem for me because of how my brain is.

But what can you do it’s just how life is, you just gotta keep trying no matter what.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
It’s the worst feeling in the world, you would’ve loved them for the rest of your life and they don’t care about you at all.

It’s a bigger problem for me because of how my brain is.

But what can you do it’s just how life is, you just gotta keep trying no matter what.
How did you get thru it ? Drugs?

How did you get thru it ? Drugs?
I cried, sperged out and broke shit in my room.
I also coped by being an asshole to girls that showed interest in me, I’d allude to getting into a relationship with them and make them like me further then I’d do a complete 180 to piss them off.
You shouldn’t do this though JFL, it’s just mean spirited and accomplishes nothing.

I also made myself think logically about the whole situation, if they were going to do some shit like this they never cared about the long-term in the first place. They never gave a shit about you so why should you care about them?

Just try to keep your emotions in check throughout the whole situation, don’t say or do anything you might regret later.

And don’t cope with drugs or alcohol, you’ll put yourself into a downward spiral and get yourself into horrible situations over a girl which is completely retarded.

I know some complete retard who got broken up with 5 years ago and he completely ruined his life because he couldn’t get over some whore

I cried, sperged out and broke shit in my room.
I also coped by being an asshole to girls that showed interest in me, I’d allude to getting into a relationship with them and make them like me further then I’d do a complete 180 to piss them off.
You shouldn’t do this though JFL, it’s just mean spirited and accomplishes nothing.

I also made myself think logically about the whole situation, if they were going to do some shit like this they never cared about the long-term in the first place. They never gave a shit about you so why should you care about them?

Just try to keep your emotions in check throughout the whole situation, don’t say or do anything you might regret later.

And don’t cope with drugs or alcohol, you’ll put yourself into a downward spiral and get yourself into horrible situations over a girl which is completely retarded.

I know some complete retard who got broken up with 5 years ago and he completely ruined his life because he couldn’t get over some whore
all the girls do shit tests bro, every single one of them, just need to learn how to pass them

• +1
all the girls do shit tests bro, every single one of them, just need to learn how to pass them
imagine putting up with "shit tests" in a relationship.That is peak zoomer behaviour. If she acts funky its best to just dumpy.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Serious replies only
shitpost = kys
i’d come to the terms that maybe she is commiting adultery

imagine putting up with "shit tests" in a relationship.That is peak zoomer behaviour. If she acts funky its best to just dumpy.
Then you'll be alone, everyone gets shit-tested eventually, even Chads, but of course they can easily find someone else, they don't have to put up with this shit, but the vast majority of men don't have this privilege.

Never said you shouldn’t drop her straight to the street. Shit test is a wide term, could even be like acting passive aggressive etc. I uploaded a pdf file on this thread with all the rp millenials knowledge

Then you'll be alone, everyone gets shit-tested eventually, even Chads, but of course they can easily find someone else, they don't have to put up with this shit, but the vast majority of men don't have this privilege.
Never said you shouldn’t drop her straight to the street. Shit test is a wide term, could even be like acting passive aggressive etc. I uploaded a pdf file on this thread with all the rp millenials knowledge
i have not been shit tested by my girlfriend in 7 years. Just dont be a cuck.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
i have not been shit tested by my girlfriend in 7 years. Just dont be a cuck.
You probably have been but you’re just acting right without even knowing it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15539