what would you do

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
If you woke up and a guy had an ar-15 rifle and said he was gonna blast you to death if you didn’t press a button. He then explains that by pressing the button, you automatically turn into a 4’5 midget

Live or die make your choice

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, falcon1, apocalypse and 3 others
I fight him

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and vermillioncorefan
If you woke up and a guy had an ar-15 rifle and said he was gonna blast you to death if you didn’t press a button. He then explains that by pressing the button, you automatically turn into a 4’5 midget

id tell him to take the button away so i don’t accidentally press it like a cuck

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, murdah, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
nope he will blow your noggin off and say nice try buddy and shrug 🤷
Yeah but being 4'5 is worse thats Some dannydavitoaaah height id rather die fighting walt white typeshotcrony

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch, murdah, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
I will become a midget and just retire and enjoy video games and permarot and media and yummy food dopamine etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Vermilioncore
Yeah but being 4'5 is worse thats Some dannydavitoaaah height id rather die fighting walt white typeshotcrony
It's brutal for finding a mate and getting respect from others etc but still possible to find happiness in other ways

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, vermillioncorefan, Vermilioncore and 1 other person

Swiftly kick the Ar 15 out of his hand and blast him. Might as well since 4’5 = death anyways

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, hardestmfintheroom and Vermilioncore
It's brutal for finding a mate and getting respect from others etc but still possible to find happiness in other ways
Yeah ill go live in a mushroom house in the forest ill be very happy Smurftype shut mofo

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, vermillioncorefan and Baldingman1998
Swiftly kick the Ar 15 out of his hand and blast him. Might as well since 4’5 = death anyways
that’s not an option. It’ll just reset back to the previous position. It’s either get your brain blown out or become 4’5 forever those are your choices bud

• +1
Reactions: murdah

press the button and i'd get easy +3 inches in height

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285 and Vermilioncore
that’s not an option. It’ll just reset back to the previous position. It’s either get your brain blown out or become 4’5 forever those are your choices bud
Become 4’5 join a circus/social media get famous off 4’5 height. Moneymax hookers, while doing hard drugs until I die

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Deleted member 58285 and Vermilioncore
kill me nigga

@BitchBoy lives a similar life and his anecdotes are suifuel, death it is.

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
i'd baby alien maxx and fuck whores all day
he's still 3 inches taller tho jfl

• Woah
Reactions: murdah