What year will be the year that spellcheck will not autocorrect incel to inkwell you think?

what years

• 1-5 from now

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • 5-10

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20+

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
We're probably less than 5 years away

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
I doubt they'd ever want to do it, big companies want people to talk about incels and other controversial topics less and less, makes advertisers more willing to pay to put up ads on a platform

I doubt they'd ever want to do it, big companies want people to talk about incels and other controversial topics less and less, makes advertisers more willing to pay to put up ads on a platform
you dont think normies will be incel soon?

you dont think normies will be incel soon?
No shot, at least not when mainstream media and popular opinion denounces them as evil and tells everyone not to become one. Many potential incels or people who basically are incels in all but name would probably never even go close to forums like this solely because they've been conditioned that incel = bad.

No shot, at least not when mainstream media and popular opinion denounces them as evil and tells everyone not to become one. Many potential incels or people who basically are incels in all but name would probably never even go close to forums like this solely because they've been conditioned that incel = bad.
I think normiea are just more nt and gaslight people better. Acting like they’re not incel. Ever considered this?