whats better waves/short or dreads/long hair

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

Saint tyronues from the bbc faction Facility unit
bbc bros and bbc enthusiasts please tell me if having waves or short robust hair with a tall ogre physique is better than long hair and dreads with a tall ogre physique.
Debating i should cut my shi or let it grow

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and FaceandBBC
who else high af rn

Dreads

• +1
Reactions: zan, sportsmogger, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
It depends on your face shape/features

Generally, if you have strong bones, short hair w waves will look good, or short dreads w a high top

Eyecatching dreads can suit a boneless face like mine but it'll take a while to get to the point where it's striking. You're less likely to go wrong with dreads because they suit alot of faces

And don't listen to the mumbai mental asylum who don't understand black hairstyles, I've been a hairdresser I know what I'm talking about

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800, chaddyboi66, bishōnenmaxxer and 2 others
It depends on your face shape/features

Generally, if you have strong bones, short hair w waves will look good, or short dreads w a high top

Eyecatching dreads can suit a boneless face like mine but it'll take a while to get to the point where it's striking. You're less likely to go wrong with dreads because they suit alot of faces

And don't listen to the mumbai mental asylum who don't understand black hairstyles, I've been a hairdresser I know what I'm talking about
ive gotten more iois when i had a buzz only dudes told me they dont fw it even a girl asked to take a pic with me for her ig story

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Deleted member 21345
Bro get dreads, they're a massive halo rn, even if u look like a 90 year old aboriginal with downsyndrome, u can still slay w dreads p

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Jamaldickjavontus
If you have warrior skull waves and short hair works
Otherwise, get dreads

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
ive gotten more iois when i had a buzz only dudes told me they dont fw it even a girl asked to take a pic with me for her ig story
You probably have the bones for waves then

• +1
bbc bros and bbc enthusiasts please tell me if having waves or short robust hair with a tall ogre physique is better than long hair and dreads with a tall ogre physique.
Debating i should cut my shi or let it grow
dreads are overall higher appeal and can make most people look good. Ull have higher overall black appeal, mainly for younger girls. Will lower appeal to high class females unless u have nice jaw

waves can work if u have good head shape but obviously since you arent rlly covering any of ur face/forehead u need to be a tyrone for this. Also waves/clean cut mainly appeal to roasties

overall get dreads nigga.
As long as your shit dont look like this

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Jamaldickjavontus
I like waves personally. Easier to maintain, more appeal overall if you have a good looking face. Or braids, they look better than dreads.

Last edited:
  • +1
If you have a beard, waves. If you don't, dreads

U cant go wrong with long fullhead dreads

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence