What's bulking like on 500mg test?

D

Deleted member 29250

Bronze
Can you make mostly muscle gains with little to no fat?

My T levels were very low when I got tested in my mid-late 20s. My endocrinologist said that I had the T levels of a 90 year old man. Though I haven't bothered going to get my T levels checked after I lost weight and started lifting due to laziness and cheapness. Since I don't wanna pay for a T test. I was a sedentary fat ass when I got my T levels checked.

Our genetic muscle building potential is probably not that great. For thousands of years beta males like my father have been allowed to reproduce due to informally enforced monogamy. So low T beta cuck genetics have been passed on and many men today are low T beta cucks. It is what it is. I'm going to try building muscle the way I am now. But I might one day have to bite the bullet and try to get a prescription for TRT if my T levels are still low after my lifestyle change.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, HalfGypsyMogger and Deleted member 29250
My T levels were very low when I got tested in my mid-late 20s. My endocrinologist said that I had the T levels of a 90 year old man. Though I haven't bothered going to get my T levels checked after I lost weight and started lifting due to laziness and cheapness. Since I don't wanna pay for a T test. I was a sedentary fat ass when I got my T levels checked.

Our genetic muscle building potential is probably not that great. For thousands of years beta males like my father have been allowed to reproduce due to informally enforced monogamy. So low T beta cuck genetics have been passed on and many men today are low T beta cucks. It is what it is. I'm going to try building muscle the way I am now. But I might one day have to bite the bullet and try to get a prescription for TRT if my T levels are still low after my lifestyle change.
you didnt need to specify your test levels, we can already see from the way you type

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl, Skywalker, ItsOverCel and 1 other person

dont wait you're already kinda old