What’s everyone’s experience on tinder here

dancs

dancs

Pregnant 🤰
I’ve never been on it, out of a 3 year relationship and I wonder if it’s easy to slay on it.

I’ll dm pics privately to someone to rate me my profile I’m thinking of setting up

Can anyone here HTN+ here share their experience on it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, Deleted member 60051 and St.TikTokcel
never used it only grindr

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 60051, TheAnomaly and 5 others
Trash as no one where I live even uses tinder

I’ve never been on it, out of a 3 year relationship and I wonder if it’s easy to slay on it.

I’ll dm pics privately to someone to rate me my profile I’m thinking of setting up

Can anyone here HTN+ here share their experience on it.
I've done many fishes (that includes beckyfishes, trannyfishes, chadcelfishes and etc). It's all about the face.

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad
I've done many fishes (that includes beckyfishes, trannyfishes, chadcelfishes and etc). It's all about the face.
Does height change results

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
On before Covid. Absolutely fantastic. A game changer. If I become single again. I’ll hop back on it.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
57 matches first 2 hours

wtf are you a chad or what

What country are you in
JFL He’s probably joking

Well for me I’ve gotten dates through that. It’s still hard but not impossible. Be prepared for a lot of ghosting but other than that if you’re decent looking and your text game is not crap it’s possible

I did this in the US

I’m prob not HTN+ though lmao

I wouldnt waste a single ns of my time there validating frauding beckies that will ghost me or leave me unread for days

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
i did kinda good in summer 2023. every girl i met off it was fuckable. i tried again in 2024 and only matched psl 1 fatties

My favourite dating apps

1. Instagram

2. Hinge

3. Bumble

Low effort best females (least worst(