Iron
Am a new cuck someoen explain

dont matter for you since you are psl0

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lucid, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 26116 and 3 others
male gaze
66f-1.jpg
NiDvDG7oa3nLb7wmLYEIJDOh0GmFM-JpFMUinTWpDUHA67_RmNigaGxPdfDSJV1Z94ynIh8nr18=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

female gaze

631b0b70122316ac914ff50f5a874725884d4b4b.jpg
73a0e4ed-e8a8-42bc-8855-6b1ebfcb3727-jpeg.1727815

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, hattrick, GymCelNeckPill and 7 others
Leave bow before it's too late.
There's nothing useful here

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, rand anon and juste
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, looksseg, 5.5psl and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Constantin Denis, looksseg and 2 others
male gaze:
Sddefault

female gaze:
Screenshot 2023 03 01 155637

• JFL
Reactions: looksseg, Constantin Denis, polio and 1 other person
Male gaze is a retarded concept, the gymcels never learn

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, GetShrekt, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
male gaze
66f-1.jpg
NiDvDG7oa3nLb7wmLYEIJDOh0GmFM-JpFMUinTWpDUHA67_RmNigaGxPdfDSJV1Z94ynIh8nr18=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

female gaze

631b0b70122316ac914ff50f5a874725884d4b4b.jpg
73a0e4ed-e8a8-42bc-8855-6b1ebfcb3727-jpeg.1727815

the real female gaze, no girl wants a boring ass mf, if those twinks went to a party or festival they would be shoved to the back and their isnt a damn thing they could do about it, they have no aura and no one will remember them

Attachments

• AA63CFD9-EBBC-4124-A5D3-CCF7B61D755F.jpeg
    AA63CFD9-EBBC-4124-A5D3-CCF7B61D755F.jpeg
    200.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
the real female gaze, no girl wants a boring ass mf, if those twinks went to a party or festival they would be shoved to the back and their isnt a damn thing they could do about it, they have no aura and no one will remember them
9/10 girls would choose vinnie or the other guy over zyzz you stupid ass nigger just kill urself already low iq mutt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29558, IMZLEGEND, GymCelNeckPill and 1 other person
9/10 girls would choose vinnie or the other guy over zyzz you stupid ass nigger just kill urself already low iq mutt

yeah in a library they would, Zyzz looks better and is admired by hella guys, vinnie is also well skinny lmao, Zyzz is probably bigger than his dad

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
the guy : male gaze
his tiktok's comments and the YT upload: female gaze

• Love it
Reactions: Agendum
cope from sub chads

Answering OP, malegaze and femalegaze is a totally retarded concept, that people here cope, for them looking feminine will make girls like you, and being muscular is bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and chasingaesthetics
yeah in a library they would, Zyzz looks better and is admired by hella guys, vinnie is also well skinny lmao, Zyzz is probably bigger than his dad
vinnie aint that skinny if u saw him in his deji fight there are prettyboys 100x skinnier than him
you have a point tho, but i doubt skinny dudes would voluntarily put themselves in a position where they are gona be gettin mogged by zyzz whereas zyzz probably always wants to be shirtless because all he can do is physique mog
prettyboys have more options basically and more appeal to prime females

Female gaze: Vinnie hacker, Paul walker
Male gaze: gigachad, bodybuilders
Autism gaze: Hernan drago

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, tyronemaximas, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
zyzz is admired by gymcels, vinnie is admired by girls in their prime XD

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum
vinnie aint that skinny if u saw him in his deji fight there are prettyboys 100x skinnier than him
you have a point tho, but i doubt skinny dudes would voluntarily put themselves in a position where they are gona be gettin mogged by zyzz whereas zyzz probably always wants to be shirtless because all he can do is physique mog
prettyboys have more options basically and more appeal to prime females

yeah he wouldnt dare disrespect Zyzz, he wouldnt be the centre of attention, he wouldnt have people watching and noticing, his status comes from socials, Zyzz's status comes from IRL, life is about living not sitting behind a phone, Zyzz had girls come up to him asking HIM for photos(can link vids), and sure its the summer of course your gonna be shirtless, he would be rolling on some molly just vibin, havin fun and everyone would be drawn to his energy and aura having a good time, that pic I posted of him I doubt he would get rejected if moved to any girl

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
zyzz is admired by gymcels, vinnie is admired by girls in their prime XD

your born with a face, a physique is something that is admired because of the dedication and dietary discipline it takes, plus add some good genetics and fuark, they way we like a good body on a girl, they like the same on guys, again im on tren so im shredding easily and looking sick in march, summer will be 2 easyyyy

Answering OP, malegaze and femalegaze is a totally retarded concept, that people here cope, for them looking feminine will make girls like you, and being muscular is bad

girls want a feminine guy till a ego maniac on some coke on a night out like me decides to make a comment for the bants or decides to move to his girl and he keeps walking or stands and watches, if I get rejected then so be it, I dont feel shame/embarrasment/go red like these anxiety kids with mental problems do, when you get the power of tren you become superior

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
yeah he wouldnt dare disrespect Zyzz, he wouldnt be the centre of attention, he wouldnt have people watching and noticing, his status comes from socials, Zyzz's status comes from IRL, life is about living not sitting behind a phone, Zyzz had girls come up to him asking HIM for photos(can link vids), and sure its the summer of course your gonna be shirtless, he would be rolling on some molly just vibin, havin fun and everyone would be drawn to his energy and aura having a good time, that pic I posted of him I doubt he would get rejected if moved to any girl
And they ignore these examples already borned good looking, any style that they have will be good looking
The examples they put are guys with very strong jawline and chin anyway

But put a normal person as pretty boy will be disrespected IRL, there’s not so much that he can do if another man treat him, and the girl feel disgusted with a man that can’t hold himself against another man

• +1
Reactions: chasingaesthetics
your born with a face, a physique is something that is admired because of the dedication and dietary discipline it takes, plus add some good genetics and fuark, they way we like a good body on a girl, they like the same on guys, again im on tren so im shredding easily and looking sick in march, summer will be 2 easyyyy
Can you tell me where? because all people i see admiring zyzz are guys, and vinnie has millions of female followers, i think youre just mad they get infinitely more bitches than you by just wearing an earring and getting a haircut instead of destroying their health with roids lmao

• +1
Reactions: cancercell
Can you tell me where? because all people i see admiring zyzz are guys, and vinnie has millions of female followers, i think youre just mad they get infinitely more bitches than you by just wearing an earring and getting a haircut instead of destroying their health with roids lmao
Zyzz is not even alive anymore how he will have female followers? 😂

And they ignore these examples already borned good looking, any style that they have will be good looking
The examples they put are guys with very strong jawline and chin anyway

But put a normal person as pretty boy will be disrespected IRL, there’s not so much that he can do if another man treat him, and the girl feel disgusted with a man that can’t hold himself against another man

havent you seen the million pics of Zyzz with girls, show me the same with vinnie, also Zyzz did whatever he wanted whilst vinnie has to just be a plain jane and obey, I remember a time when Zyzz was at festival stripped down to his calvins and hellla girls were mirin, its the confidence, you know vinnie couldnt do it becsuse his genetics are inferior(weak bloodline) plus neither could you because I bet your on meds or have anxiety or are an introvert lol, and AGAIN you sad FOLLOWERS Zyzz was meeting these girls IRL, idk how braindead you can be, its a social media platform lol

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
havent you seen the million pics of Zyzz with girls, show me the same with vinnie, also Zyzz did whatever he wanted whilst vinnie has to just be a plain jane and obey, I remember a time when Zyzz was at festival stripped down to his calvins and hellla girls were mirin, its the confidence, you know vinnie couldnt do it becsuse his genetics are inferior(weak bloodline) plus neither could you because I bet your on meds or have anxiety or are an introvert lol, and AGAIN you sad FOLLOWERS Zyzz was meeting these girls IRL, idk how braindead you can be, its a social media platform lol
man vinnie mogs zyzz when it comes to female attention. i dont like to admit it either i hate that faggot twink and i watched zyzz videos and shit for like 10 years already and he got me into the gym but times have changed man

the new generation of girls is attracted to faggots who paint their nails, have faggot haircuts and earrings

Am a new cuck someoen explain
The difference is mainly in the subject matter off:
1. Hair.
2. Styling
3. Muscle mass, bf%.

man vinnie mogs zyzz when it comes to female attention. i dont like to admit it either i hate that faggot twink and i watched zyzz videos and shit for like 10 years already and he got me into the gym but times have changed man

the new generation of girls is attracted to faggots who paint their nails, have faggot haircuts and earrings

it hasnt tho or girls wouldnt be looking at me constantly at the gym, im masc asf, I still managed to keep my collagen intact while using tren and other rec drugs, I dont get any acne either, my arms are big and im blessed with a really good shoulder to width, im cutting rn and should be shredded in a month due to my muscle which makes it easier, also im 5'10 and no one has ever made a remark about my height, idk if its an incel thing on looksmaxxx or anything but im not struggling

it hasnt tho or girls wouldnt be looking at me constantly at the gym, im masc asf, I still managed to keep my collagen intact while using tren and other rec drugs, I dont get any acne either, my arms are big and im blessed with a really good shoulder to width, im cutting rn and should be shredded in a month due to my muscle which makes it easier, also im 5'10 and no one has ever made a remark about my height, idk if its an incel thing on looksmaxxx or anything but im not struggling
im not saying that guys like us (im similar to what you described yourself) get no girls at all, im just saying that its guys like vinnie that youngish (16-22 id say) girls dream off and make tiktoks about

im not saying that guys like us (im similar to what you described yourself) get no girls at all, im just saying that its guys like vinnie that youngish (16-22 id say) girls dream off and make tiktoks about

true, im just saying what guys talk about here is odd because why would I get female attention if I dont fit these looksmaxx standards, I got muscles, got vascularity, got collagen, dont get sick/ill, and im the the 3rd biggest in my gym only difference is I party and take recreational drugs too so im not even trying that hard lol

think about it this way - when u are looksmaxxing in a male gaze way (like roidmaxxing), you are like women who do lip fillers.
No man ever found this attractive but somehow female gaze made women think it's what men like.

2_Chloe.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
think about it this way - when u are looksmaxxing in a male gaze way (like roidmaxxing), you are like women who do lip fillers.
No man ever found this attractive but somehow female gaze made women think it's what men like.

2_Chloe.jpg

Lip fillers look good when done right:

22133-lip-fillers-1177813558

7018.jpg
4209.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25586