What’s the best injectable dht steroid for masculinity?

S

sanjisensei

Iron
What’s the best injectable dht steroid you reckon?

for masculinity? what

BBC. Inject BBC into bussy

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and nathan
  • Love it
Reactions: WeiWei
Why do people believe dht= masculinity it grows your dick during puberty and then makes you bald, hairy, and have shit skin

Download
Images

These are men with a 5AR deficiency which means they lack the enzyme to convert testosterone to DHT from birth making them essentially pseudohermaphrodites. They basically had 0 dht since they were born.

Evidence points to testosterone for frame, and bone growth.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Why do people believe dht= masculinity it grows your dick during puberty and then makes you bald, hairy, and have shit skin

View attachment 2855458View attachment 2855459

These are men with a 5AR deficiency which means they lack the enzyme to convert testosterone to DHT from birth making them essentially pseudohermaphrodites. They basically had 0 dht since they were born.

Males with no testosterone looks 100% the same as males with no dht

masculination of the body happends due to other reasons, dht or dht deritavea help with those reasons

Utterly Retard

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and nuisance
Males with no testosterone looks 100% the same as males with no dht

masculination of the body happends due to other reasons, dht or dht deritavea help with those reasons

Utterly Retard
I think you are actually retarted, show me evidence of males born with no testosterone production that look like a normal male, that is not a male that is a women. Boys and girls have similar bodies until they reach a certain age and hormones start flowing testosterone gives male characteristics and estrogen gives female characteristics. Its common sense.

I showed you evidence that a boy's body can turn into a man's body framewise without dht. Find me a boy's body turning into a man's body without testosterone.

5ar deficiency still have dht in their body, its just very low (you were wrong on thaat retard)

The body can easily adapt

i was low T during me whole puberty and i still got a good frame + being 6.1 foot tall

THe body will adapt if dht or T is LOW

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
5ar deficiency still have dht in their body, its just very low (you were wrong on thaat retard)

The body can easily adapt

i was low T during me whole puberty and i still got a good frame + being 6.1 foot tall
I said they "BASICALLY have 0 dht in their body" which is true they have about the same as a woman has and you don't see women with male characteristics.

you said "Males with no testosterone looks 100% the same as males with no dht" which is literally 5x more retarded than what you said I said which i didn't.

Low t in men is still 10x more than women has you can still grow on low t height is based on genetics. Dht helps but testosterone can do the job itself, its retarded to take dht steroids when testosterone is better with way fewer side effects like balding, shit skin, prostate enlargement that dht gives you. There is a reason why we naturally have less DHT than testosterone.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and DR. NICKGA
I said they "BASICALLY have 0 dht in their body" which is true they have about the same as a woman has and you don't see women with male characteristics.

you said "Males with no testosterone looks 100% the same as males with no dht" which is literally 5x more retarded than what you said I said which i didn't.

Low t in men is still 10x more than women has you can still grow on low t height is based on genetics. Dht helps but testosterone can do the job itself, its retarded to take dht steroids when testosterone is better with way fewer side effects like balding, shit skin, prostate enlargement that dht gives you. There is a reason why we naturally have less DHT than testosterone.
It don"t matter if someone is low T or low DHT
The body will still develop

You said that people with low dht their bodys develop good and then YOU claim based on the that T = frame , bone growth?? And that dht = only dick and baldness, bad skin??

This claim is utterly retarded, i and many others developed very good with low T

Last edited:
  • Woah
when testosterone is better with way fewer side effectsl
High test cause also high estrogen LOL

many people took literaly high level dht injections and got barely side effects :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: no shit skin or balding

• JFL
It don"t matter if someone is low T or low DHT
The body will still develop

You said that people with low dht their bodys develop good and then YOU claim based on the that T = frame , bone growth?? And that dht = only dick and baldness, bad skin??

This claim is utterly retarded, i and many others developed very good with low T
Dht is not only dick balding, it does effect bone growth but at a lesser degree than testosterone.

basically 0 dht ever only testosterone= still develops masculine traits just small dick

no testosterone ever= hermaphrodite no male characteristics

As wrote before but it seems you are to autistic to understand, to be considered low T you still have 10x more testosterone than a women does, even if you have low T you will still develop as a male because you have T.

You said a boy will develop into a man with no testosterone. This is the most autistic take i have heard clearly shows you know norhoing about this topic.

• JFL
High test cause also high estrogen LOL

many people took literaly high level dht injections and got barely side effects :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: no shit skin or balding
You didn't do anything here lol

Yeah obviously you get higher estrogen through aromatization, that's why you use Arimidex.

You don't get prostate enlargement. Shit skin and balding can occur on testosterone but at a way lesser degree and you can take finasteride to maybe mitigate balding.

On dht derived steroids finasteride won't do shit. If your prostate enlarges and you start balding your fucked.

85% of men have the gene for balding any steroid has the potential to speed it up but dht derived steroids are especially dangerous.

Anti looksmax steriod

Yeah obviously you get higher estrogen through aromatization, that's why you use Arimidex.

You don't get prostate enlargement. Shit skin and balding can occur on testosterone but at a way lesser degree and you can take finasteride to maybe mitigate balding.

On dht derived steroids finasteride won't do shit. If your prostate enlarges and you start balding your fucked.
What does arimidex do and do you suggest using it on a test cycle?

Dht is not only dick balding, it does effect bone growth but at a lesser degree than testosterone.

basically 0 dht ever only testosterone= still develops masculine traits just small dick

no testosterone ever= hermaphrodite no male characteristics

As wrote before but it seems you are to autistic to understand, to be considered low T you still have 10x more testosterone than a women does, even if you have low T you will still develop as a male because you have T.

You said a boy will develop into a man with no testosterone. This is the most autistic take i have heard clearly shows you know norhoing about this topic.
No i mean low T (no androgens during birth or puberty is not possibly)

The the body will still develop with low dht (t ar deficiency) or low T

Woman with male T levels will still have a woman body, keep coping

LOL
I know diagnosed high T males, they all BALD and have a shit skin

What does arimidex do and do you suggest using it on a test cycle?
Arimidex is a aromatase inhibitor, stops the conversion of testosterone into estrogen which can cause bad side effects like gynecomastia and some other stuff.

Its usually necessary to take when using test. Need to monitor bloodwork.

I am in a group where they inject massive doses of dht in their body

No acne, no hairloss . only benefits

Keep blaming dht instead of you bad genetics

No i mean low T (no androgens during birth or puberty is not possibly)

The the body will still develop with low dht (t ar deficiency) or low T

Woman with male T levels will still have a woman body, keep coping
you said this stop hiding from it retard "Males with no testosterone looks 100% the same as males with no dht"

In the case of low t of course you can develop male characteristics. I never denied dthat

A woman can't have male t levels without steriods, on steriods they get a deeper voice more masculine facial structure broader frame and their clitoris can grow doesn't sound like a women body to me. "Keep coping" 🤓

How will you know if you have a 5ar deficiency

85% of men have the gene for balding any steroid has the potential to speed it up but dht derived steroids are especially dangerous.

Anti looksmax steriod
i know you talk from experience,but how it works that testosterone doesnt has the same side effect as DHT but they works attatching to the same androgen receptor so it must be the same side effect with the only difference taht DHT is attatched much longer to the androfen receptor.

i know you talk from experience,but how it works that testosterone doesnt has the same side effect as DHT but they works attatching to the same androgen receptor so it must be the same side effect with the only difference taht DHT is attatched much longer to the androfen receptor.

Anti looksmax steriod
they go for the same androgen receptor in the same body cells

I am in a group where they inject massive doses of dht in their body

No acne, no hairloss . only benefits

Keep blaming dht instead of you bad genetics
group of how many people

Its retarted to say only benefits about steroids. There is not one steriod that has no drawback.

yes, they do attach to the same receptors, but DHT is way more potent than testosterone so when it attaches to the prostate or hair follicle or sebasous glands it can cause way more side effects than testosterone.

Thats why I say running test is infinitely better than running dht steriods. Your basically fucking yourself by taking dht steriods, there is no if it fuck you its when it will.

group of how many people

Its retarted to say only benefits about steroids. There is not one steriod that has no drawback.
Dht is not a steriod :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Learn to read retarded nigger

No i mean they inject dht, no dht deritave steriod
Ok so the straight-up hormone which might even be dumber

So basically you don't get the benefits of muscle building as DHT-derived steroids, you get the same benefits of testosterone but you can't take finasteride or dutasteride to stop balding or BPH cause it won't work and have a way greater chance of getting those side effects.

Sounds like a very smart idea!

No i mean they inject dht, no dht deritave steriod
the only thing that makes sense about taking dht is to make your dick bigger. Testosterone is safer and a much better option.

Ok so the straight-up hormone which might even be dumber

So basically you don't get the benefits of muscle building as DHT-derived steroids, you get the same benefits of testosterone but you can't take finasteride or dutasteride to stop balding or BPH cause it won't work and have a way greater chance of getting those side effects.

Sounds like a very smart idea!
the only thing that makes sense about taking dht is to make your dick bigger. Testosterone is safer and a much better option.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Ohh trust me you don"t know what you are talking about

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Ohh trust me you don"t know what you are talking about
I clearly do, you haven't given anything to prove your point. All you're saying is that you have friends who take dht. Nothing science related only anecdotal evidence. Anecdotal evidence is basically considered useless in science.

Explain to me how taking DHT is a better idea than taking testosterone.

I clearly do, you haven't given anything to prove your point. All you're saying is that you have friends who take dht.
What, no i said a big group

Again, you are not reading what i said, and changing me words

Im not gonna discuss with some low iq retard

• +1
Reactions: sanjisensei
What, no i said a big group

Again, you are not reading what i said, and changing me words

Im not gonna discuss with some low iq retard
Can't answer my question cause knows hes wrong, knows nothing about the topic, and calls me low IQ.

Alr buddy, yk what go ahead and inject yourself with dht prove me wrong. (y)

Yea because i said "Im not gonna discuss with some low iq retard' again learn to read

Yess, i feel like a beast
cope cuz you know im right and you don't have an answer.

Enjoy aging faster! (y)🙌

Last edited:
I really wanna take this but I don't wanna run test as a base
Why not testosterone ethanate+mesterolone and a bit of aromatise inhib