What’s my bf%

Gonza

Gonza

Currently CameronAlborzianMaxxing
I’m cutting and my goal is to reach at least 14-15% bf am I near my goal? Or what bf am I?
Need help pls I’ll rep every post with answer

Attachments

• 9144E57C-AE09-4994-82EB-9F72596363A7.jpeg
    9144E57C-AE09-4994-82EB-9F72596363A7.jpeg
    688.8 KB · Views: 0
around 20

• +1
Reactions: Gonza

Attachments

• C8C4838A-6EC6-4663-ABF4-71D8C8ADE56B.jpeg
    C8C4838A-6EC6-4663-ABF4-71D8C8ADE56B.jpeg
    154.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Your bodyfat seems to be around 20%, depending what your current goal is, you would probably benefit a lot from leanmaxxing

• +1
22 in this picture
Your bodyfat seems to be around 20%, depending what your current goal is, you would probably benefit a lot from leanmaxxing
thanks I’m really happy because I thought I was way less, what happening is that from cutting I’m already seeing my cheekbones pop a lot more, and I’m thinking if I get to 14% bf they will be crazy, FUARRKK this is lifefuel.
What a fat fuck I was jfl

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
thanks I’m really happy because I thought I was way less, what happening is that from cutting I’m already seeing my cheekbones pop a lot more, and I’m thinking if I get to 14% bf they will be crazy, FUARRKK this is lifefuel.
good luck bro, already making good progress keep leaning down as much as you can try to get to like 12% thats around the area that all men look best on average

• Love it
Its like a night and day difference, if you ever get to 10%bf you'll look like a different person than how you look like now at that bodyfat,and im not even trying to falsely hype you up or some shit, it's just a fact when i was at your bf% i legit had the worst jaw ever,rounded cheeks,bloated af, if your cheekbones pop out at that bodyfat, that's great sign you will look insane leanmaxxed, also dropping to 10%bf may sound easy but it isn't keep working out and cut down, wish you luck brother

• Love it
good luck bro, already making good progress keep leaning down as much as you can try to get to like 12% thats around the area that all men look best on average
I like you bro, thanks for the positivity this is what .org needs, let’s keep in touch
Its like a night and day difference, if you ever get to 10%bf you'll look like a different person than how you look like now at that bodyfat,and im not even trying to falsely hype you up or some shit, it's just a fact when i was at your bf% i legit had the worst jaw ever,rounded cheeks,bloated af, if your cheekbones pop out at that bodyfat, that's great sign you will look insane leanmaxxed, also dropping to 10%bf may sound easy but it isn't keep working out and cut down, wish you luck brother
I thought it was over man, guess no one sees it until they try, you’re great bro, I prefer speaking to greycels like myself then 20000 reps basement dweller, send dm we can help each other with whatever we need

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, dragomaxxer and ineonx
i would say around 18 to 19

I like you bro, thanks for the positivity this is what .org needs, let’s keep in touch

I thought it was over man, guess no one sees it until they try, you’re great bro, I prefer speaking to greycels like myself then 20000 reps basement dweller, send dm we can help each other with whatever we need

for sure bro feel free to reach out whenever ill try my best to reply with good answer

Of course anytime, keep me updated on your journey, it will be fun watching you ascend

• Love it
Yeah if your cheekbones and jaw show even the slightest bit of definition rn, then it will be a hell of a lot better at around 10 - 12 percent. Get lean because it just might change your life.

• +1
Klinefeleters ahh build

• So Sad
I’m cutting and my goal is to reach at least 14-15% bf am I near my goal? Or what bf am I?
Need help pls I’ll rep every post with answer
Around 20%

• +1
What about me?

Attachments

• IMG_7804.png
    IMG_7804.png
    6.2 MB · Views: 0
Klinefeleters ahh build
I informed myself about that but got big saggy balls so everything in normal range, high t so I can build muscle easily, and got body hair all good

Yeah if your cheekbones and jaw show even the slightest bit of definition rn, then it will be a hell of a lot better at around 10 - 12 percent. Get lean because it just might change your life.
The back to school felt so lifefuel, a lot of girls were looking at me today, I was walking and talking with a girl and she kept like bumping to me from the side so I could unintentionally touch her

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull