need advice for my flaws

Dude just do something else, it‘s not even worth it trying. You‘ll end up like @Lebgfinal or @LooksThinker

Just go play video games, eat noodles and chill
Why you bringing me in this ?

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, Costcosuperstore, Sushifart and 5 others
Dude just do something else, it‘s not even worth it trying. You‘ll end up like @Lebgfinal or @LooksThinker

Just go play video games, eat noodles and chill
Wdym end up like??? 😡

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, Sushifart, poopoohead and 1 other person
no its your eyes and mouth they're both unusually small thats i think it might be a birth defect of some sort, if your parents didn't have those features it might be a defect. I've seen some asians have large eye distances but the rest of their features makes sense
is large amount of eye spacing a failo for asians then, or is it phenotypical for them

Pure Sub5, surgery wont fix you its over just get addicted to drugs and rot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, edodalic29, future slavic chad and 1 other person
is large amount of eye spacing a failo for asians then, or is it phenotypical for them
Naw asians tend to have them a lot without birth defects, imo its a pretty bad falio cause anything that throws harmony way off is pretty bad

• +1
Reactions: gookcel
Pure Sub5, surgery wont fix you its over just get addicted to drugs and rot

username checkout

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, LooksThinker, Sushifart and 2 others
Naw asians tend to have them a lot without birth defects, imo its a pretty bad falio cause anything that throws harmony way off is pretty bad
Mine is eye spacing is 1.3 eyes. Should I try reducing it with medial epicanthoplasty?

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
  • +1
Reactions: gookcel and PrimoMaxxer
Reincarnationmaxx

Quit this looksmaxxing shit, follow Jesus

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, LooksThinker, Sushifart and 5 others
holy fuck its over maybe stong mtn with a fuck ton of hardmaxx

• +1
Squishy squishy
I'd fuck you tbh :dafuckfeels:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, gooner23 and soover4me
i want hardmax/softmax advice
when i am 17, 15 rn parents letting me get rhino cause of deathnic nose
also have shit symmetry currently around 15-17% bf, i am starving till 10% cause of bloat face
also 5'9 dad is 6'4 mom 5'6 (ChatGPT said id be 6'1 when im done growing so I am praying)

Help a fellow brother out 🙏🙏
Brutal cuz ur basically deformed
Hopefully u end up being 6’1, because atleast that’s a huge smv boost

• +1
holy fuck its over maybe stong mtn with a fuck ton of hardmaxx
Yeah, I think if he leaned down, got OBO, corrective rhino to fix his nose asymetry and strategic fillers/implants in his cheekbones, chin, jaw, orbitals he could possibly reach MTN+
gonna cost a lot tho

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, ElTruecel, gookcel and 1 other person
bad esr, shit symmetry on lips and nose, i guess your haircut is fine. its over for us gooks

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and gookcel
also have shit symmetry currently around 15-17% bf, i am starving till 10% cause of bloat face
also 5'9 dad is 6'4 mom 5'6 (ChatGPT said id be 6'1 when im done growing so I am praying)

U need to jasonmaxx bro its the only way for you to get a gf become a famous asian millionaire streamer and get a streamer gf

Attachments

• image_2024-03-19_184641962.png
    image_2024-03-19_184641962.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, LooksThinker, h111 and 1 other person
I actually feel bad for you man, this hurts to see

• So Sad
@RealSurgerymax can you save him?

• Woah

most of this is basic knowledge For the bf%, start 16 hour daily intermittent fasting drinking at least 6 water bottles a day (download fastic for counting time). and every time you break the fast start off with a humongous amount of protein (eggs, rice, canned sardines) for testosterone boost and muscular benefits. Be careful not to starve too much, malnutrition can stunt height and you’ll never reach your true potential height

Start daily 10-15 minutes jump roping as imo is the best form of cardio and helped me get lean in 3 weeks. It’s more run than other forms and you don’t burn out as much. it’s also a good workout for calves.

Lower a lot of the amount of sodium you intake, ZERO ADDED SUGARS at all costs, lower a lot of carbs too. and a lot of protein

Make a calisthenics routine too, you look asian so you’re basically built for it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gookcel and poopoohead
most of this is basic knowledge For the bf%, start 16 hour daily intermittent fasting drinking at least 6 water bottles a day (download fastic for counting time). and every time you break the fast start off with a humongous amount of protein (eggs, rice, canned sardines) for testosterone boost and muscular benefits. Be careful not to starve too much, malnutrition can stunt height and you’ll never reach your true potential height

Start daily 10-15 minutes jump roping as imo is the best form of cardio and helped me get lean in 3 weeks. It’s more run than other forms and you don’t burn out as much. it’s also a good workout for calves.

Lower a lot of the amount of sodium you intake, ZERO ADDED SUGARS at all costs, lower a lot of carbs too. and a lot of protein

Make a calisthenics routine too, you look asian so you’re basically built for it.
Been gymmaxxing thank you for the other info bhai
Yeah, I think if he leaned down, got OBO, corrective rhino to fix his nose asymetry and strategic fillers/implants in his cheekbones, chin, jaw, orbitals he could possibly reach MTN+
gonna cost a lot tho
my parents are willing to finance surgeries when I’m 18

• +1
Reactions: soover4me

I’m so sorry

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
life can be so brutal

Hapa abomination

didnt know recessed eyeballs were a thing

Definitely looking like a birth defect at this point. That is some of the widest eye separation I have seen. Your lips are also hella narrow.

ik your only young but puberty won't do shit for those giga failos.

New pic is it still over? I had it done professionally again here’s the other pic too, photographer fucked me on the other pic

Attachments

• IMG_1453.jpeg
    IMG_1453.jpeg
    452.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1500.jpeg
    IMG_1500.jpeg
    799.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker

You got giga-cucked on height, I'm 5'9 with a 5'5-5'6 dad you should be way fucking taller.

• JFL
You got giga-cucked on height, I'm 5'9 with a 5'5-5'6 dad you should be way fucking taller.
could be your parent’s parents who were tall, not sure but congrats bhai

New pic is it still over? I had it done professionally again here’s the other pic too, photographer fucked me on the other pic
bumping this

• +1
could be your parent’s parents who were tall, not sure but congrats bhai
They aren't my mom's just semi-tall for a woman. My predicted height is 5'8 and I got an inch over, your predicted height is 6'1.5 bhai something went wrong fs. Idk if 17 is too late but maybe try blasting GH and an AI.

Look at these pics of my height prediction vs. yours.
Screen Shot 2024 03 20 at 100116 PM
Screen Shot 2024 03 20 at 100126 PM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and gookcel
Oh I mis-read your post JFL, you should prolly be good then just make sure you're getting your sleep, good diet, and all the normie shit lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen and gookcel
how recent is that dam, wish i had ur skin brothere :feelswhy:

Oh I mis-read your post JFL, you should prolly be good then just make sure you're getting your sleep, good diet, and all the normie shit lol.
based advice, at least ur being nice unlike some people in this thread :feelsgood:(y)

Fix that:

And now that won't seem so bad:

The is the separation between the width of your eye gap and the width of your mouth. You can't have a wide distance between the eyes and then a very narrow mouth. Looks comical.

You need mouth widening surgery OR a mouth widener.

Why would he be good because he's 15?

• +1
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Akhi
You can get MSE to widen the palate inside the mouth.

• Love it
Nobody knows shit on here anymore. Look at all the gay non-helpful advice you're giving him.

Why would he be good because he's 15?
Idk I grew like 3 inches from 15-19 and I'm pretty sure that's normal, so he should be at least 5'11 - 6'0.

Go and check your palate. Are you narrow?

Idk I grew like 3 inches from 15-19 and I'm pretty sure that's normal, so he should be at least 5'11 - 6'0.

Oh you're talking about his height.

• +1
Reactions: gookcel and hello12344