Ugliest man alive
Title

@GuyFromSingapore
@Gengar
@Squirtle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch and try2beme
I think south India or northern Pakistan Jfl. Although I prefer to live in Sri lanka

• Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine
pakistan 100%, I saw a vlog of a german he went to both india and pakistan
it was like 2 different worlds

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, try2beme, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
Mumbai at 10pm

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
I can’t lie, Pakistan seems like a bleak, soulless country compared to India

South and North East Indian states.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: neverascendcurrycel and Manletmachine
Yep never seen news about pakis raping or street shiting daily although they fall into the stereotype of terrorists

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and st.hamudi but 6‘5

Both are bad imo

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Manletmachine
Pakistan and South India are similar, north India is a shithole

Yep never seen news about pakis raping or street shiting daily although they fall into the stereotype of terrorists

Pakistan has some of the highest crime rates in the world. Just because you don't see something in the news doesn't mean that it's safe. You only see what ((they)) want you to see

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers, Gilbert_Durandal, robtical and 3 others
Pakistan has some of the highest crime rates in the world. Just because you don't see something in the news doesn't mean that it's safe. You only see what ((they)) want you to see
Hello Preston
How are you
Why the new name

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Jason Voorhees
Can I name myself bulbasaur

Pakistan and South India are similar, north India is a shithole
Why is north India so bad? How about the mountainous part

Both are bad imo
he deleted the vlogs, but basically they spat on him and tried to scam him etc. in india

in pakistan they were wayy more civilized and hospitable, his words not mine

jfl it sounds like im joking but u could see it in the vlog he got molested, spat on etc.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and reddotguy
I Never said Pakistan was a great country bhai, but still have you ever heard of foreign women being constantly raped by group of seven men in paki jfl

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Why is north India so bad? How about the mountainous part
The mountainous part is alright. In the north, especially Uttar Pradesh and the other states around it, there's high poverty and low education, leading to higher crime. Also its predominantly hindu, meanwhile south has lots of christians, muslims etc

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Plus poverty and all, but northern Pakistan has nature which I like.

LMFAOO I found it @Lynxress @Squirtle
lmk if u want translation

IMG 20240310 183304

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Manletmachine
Title

@GuyFromSingapore
@Gengar
@Squirtle

India is slightly better cause you might get raped but at least the culture is nice and you won’t be religiously suppressed.

In Pakistan you’ll get turned into a Muslim sex slave as a woman. They are just as perverted as Indian men except all they do everyday is oppress you both sexually and societally

Someone recently got sentenced to death for a WhatsApp message about their pedophile prophet.

Hardline sharia countries like Pakistan are also boring as fuck as they don’t innovate and all they do is pray five times a day and monitor their neighbors for who they can lynch next

Both are bad imo
I can’t lie, Pakistan seems like a bleak, soulless country compared to India

According to the complaint registered with the police by one of the woman's relatives, the car was broken into by two men in their early- to mid-30s who stole money and jewellery she had on her. They raped her in front of her two children in a nearby field, and then escaped.

Police commissioner victim-blaming for getting raped.

Most stuff don't even get coverage.

Underreported too. Honor is huge, no one is going to go around saying my daughter/sister/mother got raped, let alone girl herself. 11yo son kills own mother over rumors of affair.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Gilbert_Durandal and Lynxress

According to the complaint registered with the police by one of the woman's relatives, the car was broken into by two men in their early- to mid-30s who stole money and jewellery she had on her. They raped her in front of her two children in a nearby field, and then escaped.

View attachment 2792391

View attachment 2792392

View attachment 2792399

Underreported too. Honor is huge, no one is going to go around saying my daughter/sister/mother got raped, let alone girl herself. 11yo son kills own mother over rumors of affair.
This news are underrepoted since Pakistan is a small country and tbh no one gives a shit about Pakistan.

But since India is a big country with a huge population, even a minor thing gets reported quickly and on a large scale. The same thing doesn't happen in china because they have their own internet.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Gilbert_Durandal and 1 other person

View attachment 2792391

View attachment 2792392

View attachment 2792399

Im disgusted

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, robtical and Lynxress