What’s with the South Asian hate on this forum

T

TeencelStockBroker

Can finally delete again, goodbye bhais
Always seeing the guys saying all Indians are ugly and short and skinny fat and shit or same with Pakistanis, acting as if there aren’t many attractive South Asian men and women.

Even one of the forums best looking users Salludon is a Punjabi from Pakistan which some guys try to shit on

It seems that this racism extends onto other online spaces as well though as I see people on quora always arguing and insulting each other over wether Pashtuns or Punjabis are better looking or who has the better history when both are basically the same

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Infinite, Deleted member 24929, TheRagingBull and 2 others

Nice bait thread

Attractive people exist in every race but unfortunately some retards fail to understand that.

• +1
Reactions: Infinite, st.hamudi but 6‘5, TheRagingBull and 2 others
Nice bait thread
This is related to shit I saw today, a guy literally said that all Indians are ugly when I said that the title “indian” doesn’t have to correlate with ugly

Attractive people exist in every race but unfortunately some retards fail to understand that.
No one denies that, Chad is Chad, but we’re talking averages

There are many high psl indians people here are very dumb.

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull and TeencelStockBroker
No one denies that, Chad is Chad, but we’re talking averages
Considering the big population of India it probably has more tall people than every other country.

I've said time and time again curries are king of ethnic chads. Salludon, Zayn, Imran Khan. Yeah they're outliers and probably MENA-passing but other ethnics will never come close.

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
I've said time and time again curries are king of ethnic chads. Salludon, Zayn, Imran Khan. Yeah they're outliers and probably MENA-passing but other ethnics will never come close.
What other ethnics are there even? To me it seems that a lot of Indians and Pakistanis look middle eastern anyway

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
What other ethnics are there even? To me it seems that a lot of Indians and Pakistanis look middle eastern anyway
Giphy 7

@Manchild another confirmation of my swarthy belt theory.

Nah a lot of curries are subhuman. The general population look like utter shit. I do agree that curries have alot more potential then the other ethnics tho

They just don't want to accept the fact that south asian chads exist
Always seeing the guys saying all Indians are ugly and short and skinny fat and shit or same with Pakistanis, acting as if there aren’t many attractive South Asian men and women.

Even one of the forums best looking users Salludon is a Punjabi from Pakistan which some guys try to shit on

It seems that this racism extends onto other online spaces as well though as I see people on quora always arguing and insulting each other over wether Pashtuns or Punjabis are better looking or who has the better history when both are basically the same

anyway its mostly other ethnics using it as a cope.

at least im not curry etc

its hilarious

but also south asians here are giga racist too despite their median smv

Pakistan yes India no. India has 2 billion curries there are even some that look nordic. in fact the nordic pheno is probably more commmon than the turkic pheno is in india
So you finally admitted Pakistan jfl.

India mainly north indid anyway who are MENA-ish.

So you finally admitted Pakistan jfl.

India mainly north indid anyway who are MENA-ish.
pakistan borders iran and afghanistan of course they overlap with the eastern middle east

All ethnics are subhuman, period.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24929
Its only rich indians whose ancestors leeched off other indians hardwork by crime and shit and other nri's crying about this shit on here, normal indians have so many problems that this racial shit last of their worries,

Considering the big population of India it probably has more tall people than every other country.
Yes, and the most sub human midgets too

lol the only valid one here is salludon.

1. zayn is half white
2. Imran khan has bug eyes and Nct

Sorry to say this but MENAs neg diff in terms of ethnic chads

lol the only valid one here is salludon.

1. zayn is half white
2. Imran khan has bug eyes and Nct

Sorry to say this but MENAs neg diff in terms of ethnic chads
They are anomalies and chad ofc, but if I've seen guys who look like they could be their uglier brother.

curries are fucking subhuman , probably even more so than the worst of the worst niggers