What's the best way for me to come off TRT as a teen?

fjor2096

fjor2096

Zephir
I slacked off and whlie I gained some muscle I didn't gain anything that I could'nt have without steroids. I've been on it for about a year how fucked am I? Never went about 300 for a cycle although I injected 400 for one week before changing my mind.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggable, longjohnmong, poopoohead and 2 others
wtf, TRT prescription is a thing for teens? What are they putting in the water to make you need that??????

• +1
Reactions: thecel and SubhumanCurrycel
Jfl. come off cold turkey don't fap eat clean exercise and get plenty of sun you will recover

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, BoneDensity and fjor2096
wtf, TRT prescription is a thing for teens? What are they putting in the water to make you need that??????
I meant taking trt dosages. I unironically fell for the mpmd and did 300 first cycle subq and then cruising on 150-175. Might honestly just perma do 500 mg per week though fuck this shit

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and thecel
Jfl. come off cold turkey don't fap eat clean exercise and get plenty of sun you will recover
i will have 0 ng test for like 6 months though terrible thing to have at 17

• +1
Reactions: thecel
i will have 0 ng test for like 6 months though terrible thing to have at 17
And what else is there?
If you taper down your trt your body will still be producing 0 test by itself.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, thecel and SubhumanCurrycel
And what else is there?
If you taper down your trt your body will still be producing 0 test by itself.
pct is another option although that comes with it's own side effects honestly im so fucked either way. Might as well just push to 500 this summer and try and get more results

• +1
HCG, clomiphene and maybe an AI to try and restore fucked HPTA

HCG, clomiphene and maybe an AI to try and restore fucked HPTA
you think i should boost my dosage to 500 mg and start seriously try harding. I tried hard in the beginning on my 300 mg dosage but got lazy so i've wasted a lot of time

you think i should boost my dosage to 500 mg and start seriously try harding. I tried hard in the beginning on my 300 mg dosage but got lazy so i've wasted a lot of time
Age and years lifting?

• +1
Age and years lifting?
started at 16, 17 now. No prior lifting knowledge, was a twink but 6'2 back then 6'3 now. Got rated 4.25 - 5 psl mtn-htn. bloated face and skinnyfat

• +1
Reactions: thecel and SubhumanCurrycel
started at 16, 17 now. No prior lifting knowledge, was a twink but 6'2 back then 6'3 now. Got rated 4.25 - 5 psl mtn-htn. bloated face and skinnyfat
Did you at least use an AI while you were on Test?

• Woah
Did you at least use an AI while you were on Test?
i used it on and off but decieded to save it for bigger dosages since i didn't go above 300 (had days where i went above but never for longer than a week). I don't think my growth plates have closed yet as I have grown in the past year but not by much

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
i used it on and off but decieded to save it for bigger dosages since i didn't go above 300 (had days where i went above but never for longer than a week). I don't think my growth plates have closed yet as I have grown in the past year but not by much
What was your weight before and after gain any significant muscle?

What was your weight before and after gain any significant muscle?
I was 60 kg 6'1 or 6'2 now im 73 kg 6'2 or 6'3 (I say or because it depends on the time of day()

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggable and SubhumanCurrycel
I only have dumbells (which yeah ik dumb af) but went from 10 lb curls to 35 lbs however i never tracked my diet or progression (im retarded ik)

• +1
I was 60 kg 6'1 or 6'2 now im 73 kg 6'2 or 6'3 (I say or because it depends on the time of day()
I would hop off and try and recover your natural test levels as best as possible, work up to 85-95kg range especially for your height. After that think about steroids.

Issue with roids is the truth is you only have a very limited amount of time you can use it before you start getting fucked. You’d rather be using once you have at least 80% of your natural gains to push you further than wasting a lot of time with it not even close to your natural potential because as soon as you eventually have to hop off you’ll arguably be worse than when you started

Issue with roids is the truth is you only have a very limited amount of time you can use it before you start getting fucked. You’d rather be using once you have at least 80% of your natural gains to push you further than wasting a lot of time with it not even close to your natural potential because as soon as you eventually have to hop off you’ll arguably be worse than when you started
Shit really? Even on trt dosages? My whole reasoning behind doing this was since I know some low t kids are prescribed test i thought it would be safe to use as long i hover in the 1k range ng/dl.

• +1
i have cellulite fat btw so i assumed i was low test high e even before beginning (i had a feminine figure too wide hipos and shit and was scrawny at 60 kg 6'1)

• +1
lol

you started steroids but your max dose was 300mg only? Good one bro. Destroyed your hormonal system for nothing lmfao

You either try to come off and recover (which might be hard given your young age), or start fucking blasting for real

I'd pull a loox and up the test dosage, run an ai and mk 677 to at least become a mogger

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, IQcels, Deleted member 22623 and 1 other person
Shit really? Even on trt dosages? My whole reasoning behind doing this was since I know some low t kids are prescribed test i thought it would be safe to use as long i hover in the 1k range ng/dl.
You can easily get to the 750-900 range naturally with certain supplements, good sleep and maybe certain drugs that don’t crash your test. Even at lower doses your test production will decrease the longer you take it, especially since male peak test production is around 19-22

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
lol

you started steroids but your max dose was 300mg only? Good one bro. Destroyed your hormonal system for nothing lmfao

You either try to come off and recover (which might be hard given your young age), or start fucking blasting for real

I'd pull a loox and up the test dosage, run an ai and mk 677 to at least become a mogger
This only really applies if he can get his training down good, if not he’s pretty much spinning his wheels in the same spot

• +1
Reactions: Solar
You can easily get to the 750-900 range naturally with certain supplements, good sleep and maybe certain drugs that don’t crash your test. Even at lower doses your test production will decrease the longer you take it, especially since male peak test production is around 19-22
Which supplements? Tongkat ali and ashwaganda?

• +1
This only really applies if he can get his training down good, if not he’s pretty much spinning his wheels in the same spot
Partly agree

It would definitely give him frame/skeletal and facial gains even when not properly training

Just gotta make sure to not go overboard and become ogre

• +1
Embarrassing.

I did 125 a week for a week and saw noticable improvements

Imagine wasting not only your teen muscle building potential but also a 300mg test cycle

What a shitter

Just go cold turkey tbh, it might make you depressed enough to just end your own life, which would be ideal

I mean a fucking teenager running well above trt dose and can't even motivate himself to hit the gym?

You never had anything going for you anyway just go cold turkey and hopefully die 👍

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Solar
Which supplements? Tongkat ali and ashwaganda?
Yea so far the only two dietary supplements that show a positive effect on testosterone in randomised control trials

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
lol

yeah i was a retarded pussy trying to go for 'minimal sides' with 'max gains' the reality is i got shit sides and shit gains, i should've gone full out.

I will do this thanks for the wakeup call broski i appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: Solar
Embarrassing.

Imagine wasting not only your teen muscle building potential but also a 300mg test cycle

What a shitter

Just go cold turkey tbh, it might make you depressed enough to just end your own life, which would be ideal

I mean a fucking teenager running well above trt dose and can't even motivate himself to hit the gym?

You never had anything going for you anyway just go cold turkey and hopefully die
shut the absolute fuck up you dumb and illiterate nigger I literally said i went from 60kg to 74kg

Embarrassing.

What a shitter

You never had anything going for you anyway just go cold turkey and hopefully die 👍
to be real now though thanks bro i need wakeup calls like this fuck MAN WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING I CANT CALL MYSELF A LOOKSMAXER AND BE LAZY

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
you should ask this to r/steroids. they are much more knowledgeable on these topics than .org. be ready get ABSOLUTELY FLAMED tho

you should ask this to r/steroids. they are much more knowledgeable on these topics than .org. be ready get ABSOLUTELY FLAMED tho
niggas will ban me on the spot for saying im under 18 jfl but yeah ill go reread up on it that wiki is a goldmine ngl

@5.5psl test for a year and never went above 300mg :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
post your results so all the "natty lifting is a meme" guys can see what real enhanced results look like

Partly agree

It would definitely give him frame/skeletal and facial gains even when not properly training

Just gotta make sure to not go overboard and become ogre
how bad will the acne be on 500? I have back and chest acne on regular 150

Beyond over. Your hormones are pillaged for the rest of your life. Retarded decision.

• +1
Reactions: IQcels
how bad will the acne be on 500? I have back and chest acne on regular 150
Impossible for me to predict, weird you have acne at 150

try to eat clean and have accutane on hand if it escalates

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096 and SubhumanCurrycel
This generation is fucked

Impossible for me to predict, weird you have acne at 150

try to eat clean and have accutane on hand if it escalates
its mostly just acne left over from when i was at 300.
Is 5 mg accutane per day good or should i bump it up? Ive heard horror stories so im a bit scared

What the fuck were you thinking doing this at 17?

What the fuck were you thinking doing this at 17?
i started at 16 :lul:

mental illness + blackpill + nothing to lose can make a guy do some crazy shit

season 6 episode 13 GIF

Fuckin hell and I thought I was making a mistake hopping on roids jfl.

You have completely fucked it my friend.

I don’t know what else to say.

74kg at 6'2/3 after roids for a year is beyond retarded.

Get used to pinning your ass twice a week.

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096
season 6 episode 13 GIF

Fuckin hell and I thought I was making a mistake hopping on roids jfl.

You have completely fucked it my friend.

I don’t know what else to say.

74kg at 6'2/3 after roids for a year is beyond retarded.

Get used to pinning your ass twice a week.
what were your gains. i dont think 14kg is that bad considering most of it was lean tissue and i half assed the whole thing jfl

what were your gains. i dont think 14kg is that bad considering most of it was lean tissue and i half assed the whole thing jfl
~65 > 92 after nearly 6 months

Still lean

Better than nothing tbh but you shouldn’t be half assing something like roids bro. As good as they are they’re undoubtedly unhealthy and you don’t wanna be wasting time using them. Imagine how much more gains you’d have made if you took it serious especially while on test for a year. You’d weigh much more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and fjor2096
~65 > 92 after nearly 6 months

Still lean

Better than nothing tbh but you shouldn’t be half assing something like roids bro. As good as they are they’re undoubtedly unhealthy and you don’t wanna be wasting time using them. Imagine how much more gains you’d have made if you took it serious especially while on test for a year. You’d weigh much more.
damn urs impressive af ngl, would you mind if i traded pics with you for rating in pms or something like that? (face ratings btw, dont wanna see your butt ass naked pics).

@SubhumanCurrycel gonna upload the pics now
@Solar
@zv1212
just injected 250 mg up my ass cheek gonna do it again on thursday we going for real this time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Solar and Gaygymmaxx
@SubhumanCurrycel gonna upload the pics now
@Solar
@zv1212
just injected 250 mg up my ass cheek gonna do it again on thursday we going for real this time
👺👺👺

Bro I just farted. Like really smelly and loud.

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096