What's the best way for me to come off TRT as a teen?

~65 > 92 after nearly 6 months

Still lean

Better than nothing tbh but you shouldn’t be half assing something like roids bro. As good as they are they’re undoubtedly unhealthy and you don’t wanna be wasting time using them. Imagine how much more gains you’d have made if you took it serious especially while on test for a year. You’d weigh much more.
How many calories did you start with and work up to?

Have you blasted the whole time?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
How many calories did you start with and work up to?

Have you blasted the whole time?
4000-5000. Been going higher though recently to always high 4000s and low 5000s.

Yeah been keeping dose at 400mg. Short period of time was at 360 but I was using sdrol.

Var cycle coming soon too.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
4000-5000. Been going higher though recently to always high 4000s and low 5000s.

Yeah been keeping dose at 400mg. Short period of time was at 360 but I was using sdrol.

I might use sdrol at the end of my blast to milk out the last 2-3 weeks with great gains, how tolerable was it?

Also @5.5psl opinions on this?

• +1
I might use sdrol at the end of my blast to milk out the last 2-3 weeks with great gains, how tolerable was it?

Also @5.5psl opinions on this?
First bout with it lasted for a week. I lost. Had the worst flu I could imagine lost all appetite and was so lethargic with a headache too for a week.

Once that went away I waited a bit then took it again. Upped carbs and waters by a lot and took NAC .

Was able to run it for around a month. Sides were a lot more tolerable but occasionally I’d feel some of the sides. Gains were ridiculous though.

keep carbs and water high and include a liver support like NAC on sdrol and you should be good. Also no drinking. Didn’t even want to risk it on it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472

Buy why did you reduced 40 mg of test when using sdrol lol ?
You can easily take 400 and take adrol,sdrol,dbol,var ,Halo or any other oral

• +1
Reactions: Majkal and Deleted member 27472
Buy why did you reduced 40 mg of test when using sdrol lol ?
You can easily take 400 and take adrol,sdrol,dbol,var ,Halo or any other oral
Wasn’t intentional lol. After a while I realised I fucked my math.

• +1

what bf% are you at? Jesus i eat like 3k max a day and im 6;3

what bf% are you at? Jesus i eat like 3k max a day and im 6;3
Bruh. 6'3 you need to be eating just as much to seriously gain.

Can’t say for sure but I’d guess ~13%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and fjor2096

holy shit, you said test + oral right? mirin genetifcs if you ate that much and put on that little fat

bro would you mind rating me in pms?