Whats the best way to followermax on tiktok?

Reformed

Reformed

PCT from test e dick still works
Like I can make tiktoks that get 500 likes but gain 0 followers from it. So basically I’m not growing at all. Wtf do I do

Whats ur content

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Reformed
Start beef w mexicsn cartell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 1pacfan, latincell95, m0ss26 and 6 others
Literally just my face with text or thirttrap music
im afraid ur not attractive enough then. Dont worry tho if ur videos have complex subjects unlike normal thirst traps then people wont focus on ur looks and its just that ur videos context wasnt interesting enough

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, m0ss26 and LooksThinker
im afraid ur not attractive enough then. Dont worry tho if ur videos have complex subjects unlike normal thirst traps then people wont focus on ur looks and its just that ur videos context wasnt interesting enough
Yes ik that’s why I add text. Also 500 likes is imoressiive don’t think bc it’s muh tiktok it’s low or smth. If u post a sub HTN on there they’ll barely hit 20 I’ve seen a lot

Yes ik that’s why I add text. Also 500 likes is imoressiive don’t think bc it’s muh tiktok it’s low or smth. If u post a sub HTN on there they’ll barely hit 20 I’ve seen a lot
Unfortunately it's all on your appearance, If you're good looking like the tiktok prettyboyos then the algo will push more of your videos and women would follow you

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Unfortunately it's all on your appearance, If you're good looking like the tiktok prettyboyos then the algo will push more of your videos and women would follow you
Algo is legit retarded. I’ve seen a guy who mogs me get less likes than me. It’s so random. I’m legit just spamming 5 vids a day now hoping one just goes viral. Also ik a LTN who spam tex vids and has 1 mil followers ITS NOT about looks

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and It'snotover
Algo is legit retarded. I’ve seen a guy who mogs me get less likes than me. It’s so random. I’m legit just spamming 5 vids a day now hoping one just goes viral. Also ik a LTN who spam tex vids and has 1 mil followers ITS NOT about looks
Brocel thirstraps is all about looks and for a thirstrap to get viral you need those looks
Switch content styles

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Make ur vids relatable asf. if ur goal is this then just make obvious takes or find smt like "pov: ur friend says u talk too much" or things like this that will make niggas spam real and silent repost in the comments and repost it

• +1
Brocel thirstraps is all about looks and for a thirstrap to get viral you need those looks
Switch content styles
Yes I’m leaning to just focusing on the text. I just steal relatable text, and put it on top of my head lul. I occasionally get foid comments but that’s it. No follows

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
Make ur vids relatable asf. if ur goal is this then just make obvious takes or find smt like "pov: ur friend says u talk too much" or things like this that will make niggas spam real and silent repost in the comments and repost it
Exactly what I’m doing rn. And yeah I get hella reposts

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
Like I can make tiktoks that get 500 likes but gain 0 followers from it. So basically I’m not growing at all. Wtf do I do
Get more views & likes. Unless you're shadow-banned.

• +1
Get more views & likes. Unless you're shadow-banned.
Slowing getting better, gained 5 followers today and vids are getting good likes consistently. Basically I’m learning how to angle fraud better

i can get you over 1000 followers for $6 and more for more cash