What’s the biggest ascension in ORG history?

tomorrow300

tomorrow300

Bronze
Drop some names

• JFL
Reactions: rainzm and BrahminBoss
@pneumocystosis , arvid, crisick, or @Amnesia tbh. First two went from legit truecels to getting chad treatment. Amnesia also has pretty good slay stories as well. I'm sure crisick has good stories but I wasn't around back in 2018 so idk

salludon, orb, and saiyan didn't do shit with their ascension. They literally went to chad territory and ended up doing nothing worthwhile

Honorable mention: @Blackgymmax since he went from sub5 shotgun nose to tyrone. However after becoming tyrone his slay stories were outshined from his abrupt firing from planet fitness

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, CarrotMaxxer, buflek and 5 others
Definitely not the best but @Bzz Ascension is underrated on here

• +1
Reactions: j05 and Fishy
@pneumocystosis , arvid, crisick, or @Amnesia tbh. First two went from legit truecels to getting chad treatment. Amnesia also has pretty good slay stories as well

salludon, orb, and saiyan didn't do shit with their ascension. They literally went to chad territory and ended up doing nothing worthwhile

Honorable mention: @Blackgymmax since he went from sub5 shotgun nose to tyrone. However after becoming tyrone his slay stories were outshined from his abrupt firing from planet fitness
pneumo and arvid were never truecels lmao

• +1
Reactions: N1666
pneumo and arvid were never truecels lmao
yeah they had potential for sure, I was more referring to their lives before ascending. LIterally both of them were KHHV for a long ass time and were depressed as fuck

@pneumocystosis , arvid, crisick, or @Amnesia tbh. First two went from legit truecels to getting chad treatment. Amnesia also has pretty good slay stories as well. I'm sure crisick has good stories but I wasn't around back in 2018 so idk

mf majoring in random org users lore

• +1
Reactions: tomorrow300

Jfl Crisick

yeah they had potential for sure, I was more referring to their lives before ascending. LIterally both of them were KHHV for a long ass time and were depressed as fuck
pneumo was just friendzoned majority of the time (if we read his early posts), tbh all he rlly had to do was to lose the chubby face. He already had decent bones, eye area etc.

@BrahminBoss

nine mentioned were truecel jfl. only bgm was ltn

• JFL
Reactions: lebesgue