Whats the consensus on Glucosamine + Chondroitin while still growing?

Roge

Roge

Heightfidence and faceonality
Title

I personally dont understand how retaining water and minerals can lower igf

Title

I personally dont understand how retaining water and minerals can lower igf
Glucosamine reduces igf-1 so it's bad in puberty, you can take chondroitin

• +1
Reactions: mathis and Roge
Glucosamine reduces igf-1 so it's bad in puberty, you can take chondroitin
Well i wont take only chondroitin as it's pointless but how glucosamine actually can lower igf

• Hmm...
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Well i wont take only chondroitin as it's pointless but how glucosamine actually can lower igf
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12746299/
Glucosamine actually reduces risk of cancer because reducing igf-1 makes every cell duplicate less, including cancer cells. It's also very good for anti aging, the faggot bryan johnson takes it because igf-1 ages you. But in puberty it's beneficial ofc.

If you want to take chondroitin for retaining morning height it should work decently without glucosamine, it doesn't seem pointless

• +1
Reactions: mathis and Roge
Glucosamine actually reduces risk of cancer because reducing igf-1 makes every cell duplicate less, including cancer cells. It's also very good for anti aging, the faggot bryan johnson takes it because igf-1 ages you. But in puberty it's beneficial ofc.

If you want to take chondroitin for retaining morning height it should work decently without glucosamine, it doesn't seem pointless
Fuck i want to take it so much but i need to wait then

• So Sad
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Yes and to heightmax overall, I've read some replies about it helping to even grow more
Yes it works for your knee joints as well

I might use it to cope with LSJL or sleep stretching

Yes it works for your knee joints as well

I might use it to cope with LSJL or sleep stretching
But i have open plates so its probably better to wait then. But on the other hand I need to maintain morning height to mog harder

I've read the paper, it was done on HepG2 cells in vitro (on a petri dish lol). HepG2 cells come from a single 15 year old Argentinian incel in 1975 who had liver cancer which reduces the applicability of the results to regular people's body. The concentration of glucosamine at which it started to show marked inhibition on IGF-1 signalling was 20mM. A 70kg man has around 42L of fluid in his body meaning you'd need 20x42= 840millimoles of glucosamine in to somewhat replicate the concentration in real life. 840millimoles is 0.84 moles of glucosamine. 0.84 x 179.17 (molar mass of glucosamine) = 150.5 g of glucosamine (LOL). If it even works on normal human cells, you'd need to take 150g of glucosamine to to inhibit IGF-1 lmao.

TLDR; You'd have to take 150g of glucosamine to inhibit IGF-1 in the study which was done on cancer cells in a petri dish,. Chances are it has little to no effects IRL

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: looksmidder, cyprian_tomaszewski and Roge
I've read the paper, it was done on HepG2 cells in vitro (on a petri dish lol). HepG2 cells come from a single 15 year old Argentinian incel in 1975 who had liver cancer which reduces the applicability of the results to regular people's body. The concentration of glucosamine at which it started to show marked inhibition on IGF-1 signalling was 20mM. A 70kg man has around 42L of fluid in his body meaning you'd need 20x42= 840millimoles of glucosamine in to somewhat replicate the concentration in real life. 840millimoles is 0.84 moles of glucosamine. 0.84 x 179.17 (molar mass of glucosamine) = 150.5 g of glucosamine (LOL). If it even works on normal human cells, you'd need to take 150g of glucosamine to to inhibit IGF-1 lmao.

TLDR; You'd have to take 150g of glucosamine to inhibit IGF-1 in the study which was done on cancer cells in a petri dish,. Chances are it has little to no effects IRL
thanks very much so basically i can stop worrying about it stopping my growth and order it rn?

and offtopic i already can see that you are high iq so if its possible i'd like to hear your opinion on my last thread:

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
@cyprian_tomaszewski so whats your opinion now

mirin reading comprehension, it was common knowledge on this forum that it does reduce igf-1 so it's a pretty good "discovery" especially since it has benefits for cancer and might help with TMJ (lifefuel for chewcels)

There are no real studies with normal dosage, so there is no reason not to take it @Roge

• +1
Reactions: Roge
mirin reading comprehension, it was common knowledge on this forum that it does reduce igf-1 so it's a pretty good "discovery" especially since it has benefits for cancer and might help with TMJ (lifefuel for chewcels)

There are no real studies with normal dosage, so there is no reason not to take it @Roge
Can you tag knowledgeable in heightmaxing people here? I want to really get a conclusion on this topic because as u said before it was common to believe that it reduces igf. Ideally I'd like it to be not true so we all can take this mogger supplement.
From my head I can remember only high iq heightmaxer @Osie

This is how journalists fearmonger with their articles "ZOMG NEW STUDY SAYS THAT DRINKING WATER IS BAD FOR YOU" cause they know most people can't be bothered reading or don't know how to interpret the study to know that it's batshit retarded. This lets whichever retard writer push his opinion cause he can find at least one shitty or non clinically applicable study to support it. Same shit happened with artificial sweeteners and cancer. You would have to drink litres upon litres of diet coke to get the intake of sucralose or aspartame that was linked to cancer. This doesn't mean artificial sweeteners aren't bad for your health, but the evidence for them being capable of causing cancer in humans is almost nil.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and Roge
Bump anyone has something to add?

I've seen this thread I'm interested in igf lowering from glu + cho. In that thread Nano says that he dont know if its myth or not

• +1
Reactions: mathis
I've seen this thread I'm interested in igf lowering from glu + cho. In that thread Nano says that he dont know if its myth or not
Yh but he say that msm is anyway better. You may want to give it a shoot will probably work better even tho its still B tier supplement imo

• +1
Reactions: Roge
What is lsjl
Lateral Synovial Joint Loading, some guy in his 20s claims he grew 1,5 inches by this method he invented. There are forums on this but it's cope, there was never published proof and the guy is just coping imo