What's the difference between a PSL 8 and a PSL 9?

BonesAndHarmony

BonesAndHarmony

Taking a break from the autism
What would a hypothetical PSL 8 need to ascend to a 9?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Nosecel
At this level it just doesnt matter bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Warlow, Stare and 6 others
Nt, low inhib, money, and status. There's no noticable difference in terms of looks.

psl 9 is possible. I think that I might reach it (no cope I am SERIOUS)

you need to have perfect everything compared to most other people.

psl9 would probably be the Henry Cavil Gandy morph or Gandy if he had a wider jaw, better nose and was not old
or O pry with symmetry, wider jaw and even wider eyes and dark blue eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 5385, Melo95 and 8 others
Nt, low inhib, money, and status. There's no noticable difference in terms of looks.
I mean in terms of looks, what's that mysterious slight difference beteeen them?

Hottest Woman 8/13/15 – LAUREN GERMAN (Lucifer)! | King of ...
Lauren German - Wikipedia
Lauren German – FOX Fall 2017 Party in LA

this is PSL 9

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, Schönling, LDNPari and 9 others
Psl only goes up to 8

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42, Nisse, 000 and 6 others
[ISPOILER]Just be Lauren German's looksmatch[/ISPOILER]

[ISPOILER]Just be Lauren German's looksmatch[/ISPOILER]
knew I recognised her somewhere. she is very good looking Imo but psl 9? NO . no homo but men tend to look better than women her , Adriana Lima , Natalie Portman and Megan Fox are the best looking females I have seen

Last edited:

You're all bent
knew I recognized her somewhere. she is very good looking Imo but psl 8? not sure tbh. no homo but men tend to look better than women her , Adriana Lima , Natalie Portman and Megan Fox are the best looking females I have seen
Mussolini GIFs | Tenor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xForgotMyName and Salludon

you need to have perfect everything compared to most other people.

psl9 would probably be the Henry Cavil Gandy morph or Gandy if he had a wider jaw, better nose and was not old
or O pry with symmetry, wider jaw and even wider eyes and dark blue eyes
Basically my avi

I mean in terms of looks, what's that mysterious slight difference beteeen them?
Thi is the r/truerateme scoring guideline. So the difference is the PSL 9 is more eye-catching and has a more striking appearance. So a particular feature that is eye-catching and pops out.
Basically my avi
no, ur avi looks weird af. having a roblox tier jaw doesnt equal attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Lorsss
View attachment 81970 Thi is the r/truerateme scoring guideline. So the difference is the PSL 9 is more eye-catching and has a more striking appearance. So a particular feature that is eye-catching and pops out.
Seems legit

View attachment 81970 Thi is the r/truerateme scoring guideline. So the difference is the PSL 9 is more eye-catching and has a more striking appearance. So a particular feature that is eye-catching and pops out.

no, ur avi looks weird af. having a roblox tier jaw doesnt equal attractive.
his avi is pretty fucking close. wide low gonial angle flared gonians square jaw with huge square protruding chin will allays be ideal

What would a hypothetical PSL 8 need to ascend to a 9?
PSL 8 have perfect facial ratios but can have some flaws (like curved nose and slight receding hairline for Gandy, or high set eyebrows for Chico)
PSL 9 are almost perfect

PSL 8 or 10/10

his avi is pretty fucking close. wide low gonial angle flared gonians square jaw with huge square protruding chin will allays be ideal
his avi still looks weird. if i saw that guy irl i would automatically know he got plastic surgery. and if you look at the truerateme chart o-pry is already PSL 9

his avi still looks weird. if i saw that guy irl i would automatically know he got plastic surgery. and if you look at the truerateme chart o-pry is already PSL 9
truerateme is fucking reddit

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

he looks almost perfect in my eyes.

O pry has to be at most psl 8 because he has flaws.

only O pry and chico deserve to be there from that list

This North Atlantid morph is 10/10

If this guy walks anywhere he will be mogging machine

Women want elegant high class looking. or at least not American women who crave criminals lol

and is not known by normies.

THIS GUY

is either on O prys level or higher. if this + O prys eye area then he would automatically be world famous for being the best looking man in the world. even with Gandys eye area he still would be. thats psl8. thats PSL 9 *

being world known for good looks and having almost ZERO flaws and almost all very good features
View attachment 81978

This North Atlantid morph is 10/10

If this guy walks anywhere he will be mogging machine

Women want elegant high class looking. or at least not American women who crave criminals lol
this guy is someone I meet on the street everyday . so average its boring.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: shakmax
  • JFL
Reactions: 000, tylerhunter97, LM4sixten and 3 others
truerateme is fucking reddit

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

he looks almost perfect in my eyes.

O pry has to be at most psl 8 because he has flaws.
truerateme was started by incels, but the mods are now bluepilled cucks. and although the rating system is slightly different they give out the same ratings we do. its a good sub to get your rating checked cuz theres too high of a risk to post your face on incel sites with the possibility of a doxx.

and that would only look good to homo PSLrs who think having a minecraft wide jaw is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and middayshowers
mogged by Gandy in terms of aesthetics

View attachment 81962
this a morph but still
That is one ugly cracka bitch
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the BSL IV pathogens, and I’ve been involved in numerous outbreaks on the African continent, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla infection and I’m the top virus in the entire filovirus family. You are nothing to me but just another plasmid. I will wipe you the fuck out with contagion the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of animal vectors across the USA and your genome is being traced right now so you better prepare for the disease, maggot. The disease that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my protein toxin factors. Not only am I extensively trained in human to human transmission, but I have access to the entire arsenal of virulence factors and I will use them to its full extent to infect your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. You will shit fury all over yourself and you will drown in it once I infect you. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Aren't you indian?

c44.gif
keep crying for me.

I already mog this site apart from @Salludon
truerateme was started by incels, but the mods are now bluepilled cucks. and although the rating system is slightly different they give out the same ratings we do. its a good sub to get your rating checked cuz theres too high of a risk to post your face on incel sites with the possibility of a doxx.

and that would only look good to homo PSLrs who think having a minecraft wide jaw is ideal.
women think having a wide jaw is ideal stop coping

• JFL
Reactions: x30001

THIS GUY

View attachment 81979

is either on O prys level or higher. if this + O prys eye area then he would automatically be world famous for being the best looking man in the world. even with Gandys eye area he still would be. thats psl8.

being world known for good looks and having ZERO flaws and all good features

Average guy on street

Vs

Not sure they are the same level
That is one ugly cracka bitch
Cope she is at least 6 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
post pics or didn't happen.
you are going to have to beleive my testimonial until i lose bloat. even then I will only show myself through indirect means.

in my city the dude on bottom is an average guy on the street. im not sure where you live if its that subhuman
You like in Sweden ,France or England?

Because north atlantids are frequent

you are going to have to beleive my testimonial until i lose bloat. even then I will only show myself through indirect means.
why don't u have pics pre-bloat?

does not make sense

Glasgow
Yea that’s western I googled it and it seems a nice city to live tbh

Are you ethnic minority?

And how does it feel to get mogged by a city full of north Atlantids?

Yea that’s western I googled it and it seems a nice city to live tbh

Are you ethnic minority?

And how does it feel to get mogged by a city full of north Atlantids?
I frame mog everyone here . and never get face mogged.

I am ethnic minority
if you factor the bloat ofc

I frame mog everyone here . and never get face mogged.

I am ethnic minority
if you factor the bloat ofc
Still

The north Atlantid mog is the hardest to shallow

You must be top tier curry

If you had ANY chance of being psl 8 or 9 you wouldn’t be on this site, also aren’t you a curry?

THIS GUY

View attachment 81979

is either on O prys level or higher. if this + O prys eye area then he would automatically be world famous for being the best looking man in the world. even with Gandys eye area he still would be. thats psl8. thats PSL 9 *

being world known for good looks and having almost ZERO flaws and almost all very good features

That's turbo Clark Kent

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony
If you had ANY chance of being psl 8 or 9 you wouldn’t be on this site, also aren’t you a curry?
I am bloated nigga . Imagine sean O pry fat. he would be invisible. I am Indian