What’s the difference between a urkcel in sped classes and a slayer thug?

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
They’re both low iq and mentally retarded with mental disorders such as ADHD/autism so Is there a difference between their low iq and mental retardation? If so, what is it?

Thug blacks don’t have autism lol wtf maybe adhd but not autism. Urkels do and they get bullied by them because of that if they’re around those areas.

Also JFL special Ed Urkels are higher iq than thug negros

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and murdah
Thug blacks don’t have autism lol wtf maybe adhd but not autism. Urkels do and they get bullied by them because of that if they’re around those areas.

Also JFL special Ed Urkels are higher iq than thug negros
Nah I swear most of them have autism, when they talk I can barely understand what they say. They also speak very aggressively sometimes for no reason, and say/do things unpredictably.

Theres a difference between a urkcels are low iq, don’t clean themselves, and wear the same dirty clothes. Kenneth’s are high iq black people who actually are smart and wear suits

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Nah I swear most of them have autism, when they talk I can barely understand what they say. They also speak very aggressively sometimes for no reason, and say/do things unpredictably.
Nothing to do with autism

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Depends on the environment a lot of times, urkcels tend to be raised in suburban environments as opposed to thugs being from the hood.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
What does it have to do with?
The fact that thugs are not socially outcasted, keep up with trends & act in the manner they do is enough to say they don’t actually have it.
Theres a difference between a urkcels are low iq, don’t clean themselves, and wear the same dirty clothes. Kenneth’s are high iq black people who actually are smart and wear suits
urkelcels talk more sophisticated and are more rational than thugs. It’s very obvious they iq mog regardless if they’re in special Ed or not.

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
Depends on the environment a lot of times, urkcels tend to be raised in suburban environments as opposed to thugs being from the hood.
Urkcels are raised in the hood, blacks raised in suburban environments are nt, play sports, and high iq

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
Urkcels are raised in the hood, blacks raised in suburban environments are nt, play sports, and high iq
Nigga. All the thug slayers i knew lived in the projects or apartments, and all the urkies came from high class suburban areas

Nigga. All the thug slayers i knew lived in the projects or apartments, and all the urkies came from high class suburban areas
hes a troll...