Whats the general consensus here on age to start osteotomies?

Roge

Roge

Heightfidence and faceonality
At what age its ideal to start with bimax, rhino? I know that "its over" at the moment you've turned 18, but thats why I created this post in surgery subforum (people here rarely give such shitty replies).

Also do I understand right that implants or scalp lowering (ht) can be done just alright even at 18?

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Don't get rhino unless you seriously need it.

I honestly have no idea what the medical recommendation is for bimax, but you could probably do it at 18 if you have severe retrognathia, prognathia, or something like that. If you don't really know if you need it or not and you just want to get it because you're retarded, it's probably best to wait until ~20-22.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Roge and PseudoMaxxer
Don't get rhino unless you seriously need it.

I honestly have no idea what the medical recommendation is for bimax, but you could probably do it at 18 if you have severe retrognathia, prognathia, or something like that. If you don't really know if you need it or not and you just want to get it because you're retarded, it's probably best to wait until ~20-22.
All im getting is for aesthetics so probably I'll wait 20 then. And thats ideal cuz I will have all money saved up until then.

My case with rhino is absolutely serious, main flaw. Something like this:
IMG 20240314 225448

Go to bimax consultations as soon as possible. They will tell you when to start preparing and when to do the surgery

• Love it
Reactions: Roge
Go to bimax consultations as soon as possible. They will tell you when to start preparing and when to do the surgery
who should you consult with? Is it anyone who does it online?

All im getting is for aesthetics so probably I'll wait 20 then. And thats ideal cuz I will have all money saved up until then.

My case with rhino is absolutely serious, main flaw. Something like this:
View attachment 2801028
You have pct but cuck eyebrows lmao fix them first

• Woah
Reactions: Roge
who should you consult with? Is it anyone who does it online?
no, you should consult with actual surgeon. ofc its better to get surgery from top tier one so you probably know that gangsters from italy. i'm thinking about getting in contact with some of them this summer so might post update