What’s the ideal dick curve?

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
Is it up or straight? I always thought It would be straight cus at least u could do doggy. With up u kinda can only do missionary unless ur massive 7+ inches idk. Thoughts? @WishIwasChico

Curved. So it can hit the G Spot.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, deepfuckingvalue, mathis and 2 others
Curved. So it can hit the G Spot.
Yes I do good on missionary I’m curved up 6 inches. But when I do doggy I get shit reactions, borderline suifuel reactions too

• +1
Reactions: KDD5
straight but with slight right curve is ideal

• JFL
Reactions: Angutoid and Reformed
Big dick with a curve

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: c4shdyy, tigrxs, Jeww and 2 others
Is that urs jfl
yes and i slay weekly. a bitch once gave me money bcs my dick game was too good, i made her orgasm 2 times

yes and i slay weekly. a bitch once gave me money bcs my dick game was too good, i made her orgasm 2 times
Why right tho. Do u fuck sideways

Upward curve is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Reformed, mathis and 1 other person
Man first we need to separate the terms. If you are talking about horizontal( ------) curve than no curve at all it's the ideal. It should be ideally horizontally straight.
But if we are talking about vertical curves( IIIIIII) and I mean vertically sagital then it should have a slightly upward curve, although a preominent curve isn't that bad too. A vertically straight dick isn't bad too. The only problem it's when you have a subhuman dick that has a downward curve, like mine.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Man first we need to separate the terms. If you are talking about horizontal( ------) curve than no curve at all it's the ideal. It should be ideally horizontally straight.
But if we are talking about vertical curves( IIIIIII) and I mean vertically sagital then it should have a slightly upward curve, although a preominent curve isn't that bad too. A vertically straight dick isn't bad too. The only problem it's when you have a subhuman dick that has a downward curve, like mine.
nigga is the dick expert

• JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Reformed and tigrxs
Is it up or straight? I always thought It would be straight cus at least u could do doggy. With up u kinda can only do missionary unless ur massive 7+ inches idk. Thoughts? @WishIwasChico
upward

• +1
Reactions: Reformed