What’s the minimum u have to be for white HTB to date u

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

a hole that’s unlocked by any key is a bad hole
like is 6’2 HTN enough? or do u also have to be gymcelled n shit? idk

>inb4 u have to be nt
nt is irrelevant since it’s not maxxable. muh frauded snap score ain’t gonna do shit. plus if u mention NT ur a joke in the 1st place for thinking it matters

White 6’5 chad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, whiteislandpill, <6PSLcel and 11 others
be white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Axii, ElTruecel and 5 others
5C4B7EDA 9A92 45A5 8A67 356AA7455CF2

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz, Costcosuperstore, LooksThinker and 3 others
like is 6’2 HTN enough? or do u also have to be gymcelled n shit? idk

>inb4 u have to be nt
nt is irrelevant since it’s not maxxable. muh frauded snap score ain’t gonna do shit. plus if u mention NT ur a joke in the 1st place for thinking it matters
Why are you autistically jumping to 6’2 HTN? The bare minimum is being white. I’ve seen regular white guys with htb white women…

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, Axii, Meteor21 and 1 other person
Why are you autistically jumping to 6’2 HTN? The bare minimum is being white. I’ve seen regular white guys with htb white women…
well i meant for her to actually have (good) sex with u

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Axii and vermillioncorefan
why would being autistic matter ?
the initial question mentioned dating, compatibility in a relationship has to be carried through social interactions and I don’t think white htb is getting wet from an aspie

• Hmm...
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
You could be a subhuman and dating a white HTB lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Axii, wishIwasSalludon, Allornothing and 2 others
the initial question mentioned dating, compatibility in a relationship has to be carried through social interactions and I don’t think white htb is getting wet from an aspie
she would if he’s hot

You could be a subhuman and dating a white HTB lol
Precisely, humans aren’t quantifiable with absolute thresholds. A lot goes into the neurochemistry of the htb, if your her type, just be first, if it’s a conditional relationship carried by the man’s wealth/status, etc

• Hmm...
LTN lol.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, vermillioncorefan and wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
Precisely, humans aren’t quantifiable with absolute thresholds. A lot goes into the neurochemistry of the htb, if your her type, just be first, if it’s a conditional relationship carried by the man’s wealth/status, etc
Yep
A subhuman dating a HTB won’t be a loyal relationship tho

All OP asked was if they could date one

Not the implications behind it

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and wishIwasSalludon
bro i’m looking for a simple answer that assumes i’m just a normal guy not some anomaly. i need to know what psl where she won’t think ew

Yep

A subhuman dating a HTB won’t be a loyal relationship tho

All OP asked was if they could date one

Not the implications behind it
i meant normal implications

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain and Allornothing
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: NumbThePain, vermillioncorefan and Allornothing
i meant normal implications
A LTN can have a decent relationship with a decent looking girl.

Users here look like school shooters so they need to be mtn/htn minimum depending on how bad it is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, vermillioncorefan and wishIwasSalludon
A LTN can have a decent relationship with a decent looking girl.

Users here look like school shooters so they need to be mtn/htn minimum depending on how bad it is.
but i mean a relationship with sex and love

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
6’2 white htn is good for white htb sex assuming you’re not autistic
The stipulation being non-autistic just removed the entire forums chance

• +1
5 PSL, 6'2, 20 inch bideltoid for a pinkoid or a 5'8 thugmaxxed zoomali.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and vermillioncorefan
6'2+ BWC/BBC

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and vermillioncorefan
The stipulation being non-autistic just removed the entire forums chance
if ur genuine 6’2 HTN like not some incel rat “i got rated HTN bro!!!!” then autism won’t matter

• +1
but i mean a relationship with sex and love
Again, LTN. They just need to get the girl's interest by pair-bonding over a long period of time. LTN only gets sex and attraction once the girl starts to like them. That's why they have "talking stage" and shit. MTN+ gets sexual attraction straight away.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2 and vermillioncorefan
Again, LTN. They just need to get the girl's interest by pair-bonding over a long period of time. LTN only gets sex and attraction once the girl starts to like them. That's why they have "talking stage" and shit. MTN+ gets sexual attraction straight away.
what?

• JFL
if ur genuine 6’2 HTN like not some incel rat “i got rated HTN bro!!!!” then autism won’t matter
it was JFL, I am tall and good looking enough where I have deliberately acted autistic and tried to fuck my chances and the foid still was interested in me, if you are actually 6'2 HTN you can get away with a fuck ton and unless your espousing nazi ideology you aren't going to have issues

• +1
it was JFL, I am tall and good looking enough where I have deliberately acted autistic and tried to fuck my chances and the foid still was interested in me, if you are actually 6'2 HTN you can get away with a fuck ton and unless your espousing nazi ideology you aren't going to have issues
nah even if u espouse nazi ideology it shouldn’t matter. didn’t matter in my case cuz i did the same thing, but i’m ugly as fuck

Average guy with a girlfriend looks hideous
No the average guy with a girlfriend looks average, maybe they’re hideous in whatever Mumbai curry shithole you live in tho. And men are shit at rating other men

• JFL
nah even if u espouse nazi ideology it shouldn’t matter. didn’t matter in my case cuz i did the same thing, but i’m ugly as fuck
Maybe, the furthest I have done and gotten away with it to a foid is is when she told me she thinks old people should not have the right to vote I told her I feel the exact same way about women, she was taken aback but she was still interested

• JFL
oofy doofy with at least two IRL friends and an ig that shows u arent a loser

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and vermillioncorefan
White HTBs are easier than ethnic HTBs (that you don't share the same ethnicity with)

• +1
Whitr HTBs seem to regularly be able to date NFL players and premier league players often so I don't even know at this point.

• +1
Whitr HTBs seem to regularly be able to date NFL players and premier league players often so I don't even know at this point.
how would that even be possible number wise

• JFL
No the average guy with a girlfriend looks average, maybe they’re hideous in whatever Mumbai curry shithole you live in tho. And men are shit at rating other men
A good sign of insecurity is when someone starts insulting right off the bat.

You're sub-ltn, get over it bud.

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon