What’s the minimum u have to be for white HTB to date u

A good sign of insecurity is when someone starts insulting right off the bat.
:feelskek:Over for your sub chimp iq you insulted me first retard. Go back to Reddit faggot

:feelskek:Over for your sub chimp iq you insulted me first retard. Go back to Reddit faggot
Where? Silly little autist can't read social situations even behind a keyboard and screen.

just look like a man be funny and have a big dick

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
First when you told me to “just go outside bro” then when you called me “sub LTN” out of nowhere. And then when I insult you back you start bitching like the coward you are and say “oh you are insecure bro” please just kys

white HTN or ethnic chadlite

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, vermillioncorefan and Allornothing
Maybe, the furthest I have done and gotten away with it to a foid is is when she told me she thinks old people should not have the right to vote I told her I feel the exact same way about women, she was taken aback but she was still interested
hahahah low inhib af
i was like “well racism doesn’t exist because it’s actually racial realism” and told her about how i use stormfront but she pretended to agreed lol

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
What are you waffling about
"Go outside wasn't an insult. It was just me saying you could see examples of it in everyday life.

God the users here are such sensitive narcies.

oofy doofy with at least two IRL friends and an ig that shows u arent a loser
alright i trust u even tho i didn’t believe anyone else so far

i was like “well racism doesn’t exist because it’s actually racial realism” and told her about how i use stormfront but she pretended to agreed lol
Mirin low inhib

• JFL
Go outside wasn't an insult.
Autism moment, the implication of saying that is I don’t go outside :feelskek:. Why else do you think normies tell incels to “touch grass bro” it’s the same thing.

hahahah low inhib af
Based lol I'm hesitant to hold a racially contentious position even as a joke as I think there is less footing there but maybe I will in the future. It's such a good feeling when you can get away with saying something retarded and having her agree or not question you because you know that means you can walk all over the whore and she isn't going to do anything about it.

• Love it
Autism moment, the implication of saying that is I don’t go outside :feelskek:. Why else do you think normies tell incels to “touch grass bro” it’s the same thing.
Yes you're right my bad I'm the autist.

the-office-steve-carell.gif

like is 6’2 HTN enough? or do u also have to be gymcelled n shit? idk

>inb4 u have to be nt
nt is irrelevant since it’s not maxxable. muh frauded snap score ain’t gonna do shit. plus if u mention NT ur a joke in the 1st place for thinking it matters

chadlite smv looks wise paired with status and money

could be any combination of face/height/physique as long as it reaches chadlite smv

without thes tatus and money u wont be able to ltr though youll be replaced eventually

• +1

could be any combination of face/height/physique as long as it reaches chadlite smv

without thes tatus and money u wont be able to ltr though youll be replaced eventually
Money and status is SMV tho???

ur right:feelswhy:

like is 6’2 HTN enough? or do u also have to be gymcelled n shit? idk

>inb4 u have to be nt
nt is irrelevant since it’s not maxxable. muh frauded snap score ain’t gonna do shit. plus if u mention NT ur a joke in the 1st place for thinking it matters
Tall darkskin, average height white with tiktok hair.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
are curtains a decent hairstyle if i’m white w straight hair and wanna have tiktok appeal
Yes but it depends on what you look like and your upper third. If you have a square/sloped forehead, go for it.

• +1