What’s the most sex appeal style?

thatrandomteen

thatrandomteen

Gold
Nowdays there are people rocking infinite numbers of styles and brands. “muhh chad smashs even with a thong on” well i am not chad. If i want to dress in the best way to get foids to like me wich style do i follow?

Nowdays there are people rocking infinite numbers of styles and brands. “muhh chad smashs even with a thong on” well i am not chad. If i want to dress in the best way to get foids to like me wich style do i follow?
Old money style and every girl will want to suck ur dick

Lean muscular bodies with visible tattoos and piercings. All my chadfishes with that aesthetic slayed hard

Depends on which age range, 15-20 is like grunge, studded belt and jeans

depends on age tiktok jbs pref oversize retarded clothes 25+ pref classy outfits

• +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen
A Chad face and 6'6 height

yup my range. Tbh fact is i d love to dress like it but socially i dont want to be seen as a drug addict or a emo kid
I dress like that, girls assume I do drugs etc, in my eyes I think I appeal more to like 16-19 year olds because of this look..

• +1
I dress like that, girls assume I do drugs etc, in my eyes I think I appeal more to like 16-19 year olds because of this look..
i envy you bro, could you drop me some brand names? other than mainstream affliction

i envy you bro, could you drop me some brand names? other than mainstream affliction
Yeah easiest things to do is go to urban outfitters, jaded london, and or depop/vinted

For reference My tt is saltemghz, occasionally i show my fits but not really

• +1