What's the perfect chin width ratio for the face?

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
When is a chin too wide for the face?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
This is not too wide for you?
Untitled 2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Joyride, Short Ugly and Brown and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Syrianslayer
his mouth is narrow for his chin

if he didnt have that mouth be narrow for his chin and his fucking bald ass head failo it would look alright

View attachment 164049

this is an example of why tbh
Looking at this gigaslayer curries make me become really blackpilled about how much curries are raped by their pheno. Brutal ethnicitypill

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Looking at this gigaslayer curries make me become really blackpilled about how much curries are raped by their pheno. Brutal ethnicitypill
sad shit tbh. probably millions of south Indian uberchads who are invisible to the rest of the world because of pitch black skin.
altought its not all Indians who are cursed with such fates of coloring*

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
500full elias de poot

Looks very good to me

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
Well they have big bones, but not like this, also, Native Americans don't have short midfaces, but yes, SLAYER

View attachment 164179
tbh this fucking uber predator beast human

doesnt look too far off from that native american I posted with the massive chin.

yea no one has a midface that short his fwhr is like 10 or some shit.

you know what? that kinda midface could be possible
most were slayers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I presume you are worried about MSDO making your chin too wide?
Yup. I'm worried that with the slow expansion I will not realize how wide it will become until it's too late.

Yup. I'm worried that with the slow expansion I will not realize how wide it will become until it's too late.
Do you really think it's healthy (or even possible) to have your mandible split for 1 year?

Do you really think it's healthy (or even possible) to have your mandible split for 1 year?
You can't keep the mandible split for 1 year because unlike a split suture, here we have a full bone cut that has to be expanded 0.5mm every 12 hours to not let it close completely, depending on the type of msdo do you realize that by the end of the year you'll have a chin 36.5 cm wide.

The mse is different, you can expand up to 12mm and keep it screwed in so you can keep pulling it forward.

AWARE ME ON THIS? CAN I M AKE MY CH IN WIDER?

Your chin should ideally be wider than your bideltoid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Hades, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
You cut your mandible, you install an MSDO, expand 0.5mm every 12 hours, stop when you're happy, use braces to bring teeth back in the position where there's the new bone.

You cut your mandible, you install an MSDO, expand 0.5mm every 12 hours, stop when you're happy, use braces to bring teeth back in the position where there's the new bone.
is there any results of this?

are there any downsides to this?

would you need to use this in turn with mse ?

is there any results of this?

are there any downsides to this?

would you need to use this in turn with mse ?

Now downsides apart from the incredible pain of the first week of your mandible being cut in 2.
If you expand your lower jaw, you need to expand your upper jaw as well. Unless you prefer a transverse underbite.

Now downsides apart from the incredible pain of the first week of your mandible being cut in 2.
If you expand your lower jaw, you need to expand your upper jaw as well. Unless you prefer a transverse underbite.
fucking hell. if I truly do expand my palate to 55+ by mewing would It be adisable to do this?

fucking hell. if I truly do expand my palate to 55+ by mewing would It be adisable to do this?
If you have a transverse overbite yes. Personally I think that expanding the palate by mewing alone is cope, mse is the real deal.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
If you have a transverse overbite yes. Personally I think that expanding the palate by mewing alone is cope, mse is the real deal.
alright. its working so far

You seem to be high IQ, would a traditional palate expander work on an 18 year old, or do I need to get SARPE/SARME?

You seem to be high IQ, would a traditional palate expander work on an 18 year old, or do I need to get SARPE/SARME?
It depends on what you want to achieve. If you want to only reshape the alveolar bridge, you can use a traditional tooth-anchored expander. If you want deep skeletal expansion involving the maxilla and indirectly the surrounding bones, go for the mse.

It depends on what you want to achieve. If you want to only reshape the alveolar bridge, you can use a traditional tooth-anchored expander. If you want deep skeletal expansion involving the maxilla and indirectly the surrounding bones, go for the mse.
I guess ill go for the MSE then lol, see the thing is my maxilla is forward grown, but my palate is narrow for my face because ive got an above average bizygomatic. And on top of that ive got a 10mm overbite as well, what would you say I should do?

What would be the total cost of MSE + FP (yours) + MSDO?

I guess ill go for the MSE then lol, see the thing is my maxilla is forward grown, but my palate is narrow for my face because ive got an above average bizygomatic. And on top of that ive got a 10mm overbite as well, what would you say I should do?
I think you should go to a doctor and hear his advice first. I'm just a random guy on the internet lol. Anyway, probably he'll offer you straight away surgery, that fucker. Just say, you heard MSE+MSDO can have the same results if not better.
What would be the total cost of MSE + FP (yours) + MSDO?
It depends on the location. And keep in mind that you'll need braces too.

I think you should go to a doctor and hear his advice first. I'm just a random guy on the internet lol. Anyway, probably he'll offer you straight away surgery, that fucker. Just say, you heard MSE+MSDO can have the same results if not better.

It depends on the location. And keep in mind that you'll need braces too.
Does MSDO move the lower jaw forward?

No, only laterally. You need bsso for that.
Let me have this clear, MSE expands the maxilla laterally, FP moves the maxilla forwards and upwards (?), MSDO expands the lower jaw laterally and BSSO moves the lower jaw forward?

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and CopeAndRope
Let me have this clear, MSE expands the maxilla laterally, FP moves the maxilla forwards and upwards (?), MSDO expands the lower jaw laterally and BSSO moves the lower jaw forward?
Yup

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, OOGABOOGA and her
damn, combine them all and you have a fucking lefort 4
Exactly, for a lower cost, safer, and more natural results.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, OOGABOOGA and her
You can't keep the mandible split for 1 year because unlike a split suture, here we have a full bone cut that has to be expanded 0.5mm every 12 hours to not let it close completely, depending on the type of msdo do you realize that by the end of the year you'll have a chin 36.5 cm wide.

View attachment 168320

The mse is different, you can expand up to 12mm and keep it screwed in so you can keep pulling it forward.
But when you expand the mandible in just 2 weeks wouldn't you run into condiles problems? Or should you go with MSE as far as possible (considering you might be able to expand 5-6 mm before problems with lateral over bite) and than start MSDO?

Exactly, for a lower cost, safer, and more natural results.
Watchu think about this instead of MSDO plus BSSO? like an alternative basically.

Watchu think about this instead of MSDO plus BSSO? like an alternative basically.
That's another form of distraction osteogenesis that can substitute bsso, but not msdo.
But when you expand the mandible in just 2 weeks wouldn't you run into condiles problems? Or should you go with MSE as far as possible (considering you might be able to expand 5-6 mm before problems with lateral over bite) and than start MSDO?
In the studies I read, there was no problem with the condyles. The bone displacement gradually diminishes getting away from the split.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
I would not, even with 10mm expansion.
MSDO is a shit surgery

otherwise every surgeon would do it, because narrow jaw is an epidemic nowadays

It is unstable, difficult, gives TMJ, and results still are unfeasible

MSDO is a shit surgery
It is unstable, difficult, gives TMJ, and results still are unfeasible
Why you're so full of shit @Dr Shekelberg ?

There were no significant changes in bicondylar, bigonial, and biantigonial widths. At the long-term follow-up, there were no significant changes in the interdental or skeletal measurements
The results indicate that the expansion of the mandibular arch with MSDO and conventional orthodontic mechanics produces no statistically significant transverse changes from posttreatment to long-term follow-up.

Why you're so full of shit @Dr Shekelberg ?

I see

by any means I am not against expanding lower jaw, because mine is narrow too

But I heard a few shit stories about MSDO and so didnt even bother to look into it

But I will do now

Next problem would be relapse, because there are not enough teeth (in my case)

ever heard of uprighting wisdom teeth?

@CopeAndRope bringing the heat again! My upper palate and chin are both narrow af. If I can I might even do 2 rounds of mse over a year and msdo after to make up for all the expansion. Gonna shoot for like 2 cm on both. I will make it my niggas

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth