What’s the worst fate a man face?

Title

• Total voters
I would say having a dark skinned Indian pheno is on par with manletism in terms of the death blow it deals to ur smv tbh
cap tyronejeets have highest smv med superiority

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and murdah
It's getting stuck in a tight passage in a cave unable to move and rescuers being unable to help you so you perish there panicked and alone and they can't even retrieve your body so they just seal you in your final resting place with concrete

• Woah
Reactions: murdah
I’ve seen plenty of Dalits/pajeets slay latinas or pass as med. still a failo but manlet is by far the worse. Autistic mfs can get laid. Ltn with height and money and body can get laid. Manlet needs all that and more.
not true at all majority of my slayer friends are sub 6ft

Not larp just adjusting 6 inches due to height inflation
3740734 20231102 153541

How tall would you say he loos based of this image?

• JFL
Down syndrome

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
I
ALL you americanfaggs make everything about cock just answer the question
answered it already he’s my bitch and ur my little hoe if u behave I’ll let u suck my cock too I own u slave

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Anything below 5’8 nukes ur smv. Anything below 5’10 starts to become a failo
Yeah it exponentially decreases every inch under 5’8

However being Indian is pretty taxing and you have to be spot on with everything else in order to compensate.

Like in my head a 5’7 white guy is probably going to have better life than a 5’11 indian given they’re both facially the same rating

• +1
Wow everyone who picked manlet over autistic is incredibly low iq. You manlets do realise that you have a cure (LL) meanwhile autists don’t. State of this forum @Xtra gtfih
Forum has always been fucked but it’s legit reddits emo twin at this point

• +1
Reactions: plukee
I

answered it already he’s my bitch and ur my little hoe if u behave I’ll let u suck my cock too I own u slave
Your right the word slav comes from the word "slave"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and tombradylover
Yeah it exponentially decreases every inch under 5’8

However being Indian is pretty taxing and you have to be spot on with everything else in order to compensate.

Like in my head a 5’7 white guy is probably going to have better life than a 5’11 indian given they’re both facially the same rating
True. In my head tho I always imagine a true manlet being under 5’6. That’s when it’s truly over no matter what

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and butterworld
True. In my head tho I always imagine a true manlet being under 5’6. That’s when it’s truly over no matter what
Ai impact probably slays more than you hahah.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
  • JFL
Somewhere around 5’5-5’6ish you get into scary territory but I agree that hardcore manletism begins around there.

Unless you’re latino, rich, or are in an environment where you can inflate your SMV through niches (darktriadmaxxing in the hood as an example) it’s going to difficult to find women within your own race who would accept your height. Indians can always resort to marrying their pajeeta slum loves or whatever…

• +1
  • So Sad
Somewhere around 5’5-5’6ish you get into scary territory but I agree that hardcore manletism begins around there.

Unless you’re latino, rich, or are in an environment where you can inflate your SMV through niches (darktriadmaxxing in the hood as an example) it’s going to difficult to find women within your own race who would accept your height. Indians can always resort to marrying their pajeeta slum loves or whatever…
Its over for anyone under 5’7

• Hmm...
Reactions: butterworld
Its over for anyone under 5’7
Women can be cruel but that’s how it goes. Gene editing will save humanity.

Inflating SMV through status/money can only save you at that point.

• +1
All those options perfectly describe @Zer0/∞

• JFL
If indian = tall + MTN, it is worst to be manlet. But if it means just being born as either indian, LTN or manlet it is always worst to be born indian since it will mean statistically speaking the chance of becoming LTN and manlet is much higher.

Oldcel.
It is better to be 18 year old normie than an oldcel Brad Pitt. I know some of you will disagree, but that's because you are basement dwelling incels without real life experience.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel and murdah
Id rather be 5'8 than Indian anyday of the week

manlet should be sub 5'6 for this to be a choice

• +1
Being born russian

• JFL
@Jason Voorhees 😭😭
Ive made a thread about this. I never understood this either. Someone pls explain this pardox.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and tombradylover
@Jason Voorhees 😭😭
I think being a dark curry just reduces your dating pool like you will get fewer matches on dating apps and you won't have as many women interested but to those women that dont mind ypur pheno it doesn't falio u too much. Like if a girl wanted to date some lightskinned aryan she would just date a white guy instead. Unlike being a manlet which is a falio to almost all women. From what I've seen being/ looking like a FOB curry is a more of smv killer than skin color itself. Being FOB is instant death.

• +1
I think being a dark curry just reduces your dating pool like you will get fewer matches on dating apps and you won't have as many women interested but to those women that dont mind ypur pheno it doesn't falio u too much. Like if a girl wanted to date some lightskinned aryan she would just date a white guy instead. Unlike being a manlet which is always a falio. From what I've seen being/ looking like a FOB curry is a more of smv killer than skin color itself. Being FOB is instant death.
FOB africans are even worse off tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and murdah
Id rather be 5'8 than Indian anyday of the week

manlet should be sub 5'6 for this to be a choice
5’7 everyday all day over being Indian. I love my bhais but being Indian basically limits you to other Indians unless you have good redeeming qualities

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA, rand anon and murdah
  • JFL
depends on what curry pheno u have, poojeetas are repulsed by me jfl
Indians have it rough, I have limited experience but from what I see at my university the short ones are completely barred from dating and the darker ones are subjected to inceldom/taking up male only social groups.

The ones that I see with pajeetas are typically taller than me actually, 5’9-10+ and fairer skin.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and murdah
The ones that I see with pajeetas are typically taller than me actually, 5’9-10+ and fairer skin.
yep

@Razeb no wonder I never match with pajeetas:feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
yep

I retract the 5’9 tbh, it’s usually 5’10ish 5’11. Ngl the Indians international are very tall surprisingly, an indication of their higher status (coming from privileged backgrounds in India)? I regularly see 6’1-6’4 Indians with their pajeeta orbiters

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I retract the 5’9 tbh, it’s usually 5’10ish 5’11. Ngl the Indians international are very tall surprisingly, an indication of their higher status (coming from privileged backgrounds in India)? I regularly see 6’1-6’4 Indians with their pajeeta orbiters
idk tbh, I don't see many international pajeets at my uni, the ones ur referring to are prob punjabi

• +1
yep

don't take everything niggas on here seriously, I see plenty of medium-dark/dark brown brown guys with girls. Not super short ones tho but seen plenty of Trinis and Lankans and stuff

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: butterworld and rand anon
don't take everything niggas on here seriously, I see plenty of medium-dark/dark brown brown guys with girls. Not super short ones tho but seen plenty of Trinis and Lankans and stuff
idk tbh, I don't see many international pajeets at my uni, the ones ur referring to are prob punjabi
I’m not being dishonest with my observations, I’ve seen darker Indians with pajeetas but they normally compensate by being 6’0+ these are the Indian internationals though,

the white washed Indians born here can use the regional colloquialism to their advantage and find other white washed pajeetas, they’re typically shorter.

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
LTN is the worse, you are invisible to women and always over

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Indians are usually manlets so double the brutalness