What’s the worst thing you’ve ever seen on the internet or in person?

murdah

murdah

The worst thing I’ve ever seen in my life were 2 snuff films called MDPOPE and MDPOPE 2, the most depraved and demonic shit I’ve ever seen in my life. How about you guys? @Jason Voorhees @Michael Myers @N1666 @try2beme

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gonthar, Jason Voorhees, N1666 and 1 other person
probably the 7-9 dog slaughter videos they basically got wiped pretty sure people still have them tho

• So Sad
Reactions: murdah
Probably my oneitis getting pounded by her husband every night just a few meters away from me. Not that I saw it, but it's the worst thing ever to me right now.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FBl, Costcosuperstore, tombradylover and 3 others
Oh, now I remember the SEA jungle monkey foid bitch whore cunt who crushed puppy skulls with her feet. I remember a natural disaster striking shortly after which was based, but that's slightly less worse than my oneitis getting pounded by her husband every night while I meagerly jerk off my dicklet self.

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel and murdah
I've seen a gruesome car accident with a truck in real life, the guys head was split into pieces and his intestine and blood was all over the road

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, RAMU KAKA, UrGirlsMcm and 2 others
I've seen a gruesome car accident with a truck in real life, the guys head was split into pieces and his intestine and blood was all over the road
Thats fucking brutal, how old were you when that happened?

Oh yeah, I remember another accident. A 19 year old boy was crossing the street and the victim of a hit-and-run accident. I was the first person on the scene with two of my friends, one of them being @DJ66. He saw the whole thing, I only saw him when he was already hit. He was bleeding from his head and his legs and eyes were twitching uncontrollably. Brain damage. The ambulance came and took him away, was placed in a coma for eight days and then they pulled the plug because nothing could be done. That's the only time I basically stared death in the face but due to the extreme depression I was in at the time, I felt nothing. My friend on the other hand was freaking out. When he asked the cops that interrogated if it was normal he was reacting this way, the cop dead-ass said "I would be more worried if you didn't." And then, I shit you not, he looked at me. I was like "Fuck, is this guy seeing through me?" So I just nodded at him.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, murdah and UrGirlsMcm
I was at a sleepover at the age of 10. My friends showed me two girls one cup and I threw up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, thegiganigga, iam good boy and 7 others
I was at a sleepover at the age of 10. My friends showed me two girls one cup and I threw up
I remember - oh fuck I quoted this before I even read your username. Fuck you, man. I should not tell this entertaining story to someone like you but whatever - I was eating a sandwich with nutella on it and I was watching the 2 girls 1 cup video. During the moment they start shitting in the cup, I look at my sandwich with nutella, back to the screen, back to my nutella sandwich, shrug my shoulders and take another bite as I finish watching the video.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Probably my oneitis getting pounded by her husband every night just a few meters away from me. Not that I saw it, but it's the worst thing ever to me right now.
holy shit, I never wanna become an oldcel

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin
I remember - oh fuck I quoted this before I even read your username. Fuck you, man. I should not tell this entertaining story to someone like you but whatever - I was eating a sandwich with nutella on it and I was watching the 2 girls 1 cup video. During the moment they start shitting in the cup, I look at my sandwich with nutella, back to the screen, back to my nutella sandwich, shrug my shoulders and take another bite as I finish watching the video.
I'm willing to settle the beef, my cortisol easily gets spiked when I have to argue with someone.

• +1
I'm willing to settle the beef, my cortisol easily gets spiked when I have to argue with someone.
Same, I'm not even mad. I actually laughed at your posts when you were insulting the fuck outta me. I was amused.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Oh yeah, I remember another accident. A 19 year old boy was crossing the street and the victim of a hit-and-run accident. I was the first person on the scene with two of my friends, one of them being @DJ66. He saw the whole thing, I only saw him when he was already hit. He was bleeding from his head and his legs and eyes were twitching uncontrollably. Brain damage. The ambulance came and took him away, was placed in a coma for eight days and then they pulled the plug because nothing could be done. That's the only time I basically stared death in the face but due to the extreme depression I was in at the time, I felt nothing. My friend on the other hand was freaking out. When he asked the cops that interrogated if it was normal he was reacting this way, the cop dead-ass said "I would be more worried if you didn't." And then, I shit you not, he looked at me. I was like "Fuck, is this guy seeing through me?" So I just nodded at him.
Wild

That could’ve been me when I was 12, I crossed the street on my bike without looking and two cars came directly at the same time and by a stroke of luck I rode straight by the middle of them as they both narrowly passed me at the same time and some demonic white woman was looking at me while she was walking and smiled really hard and said in a weird positive way “You almost just lost your life!!! 😆

Really strange experience

• Woah
Wild

That could’ve been me when I was 12, I crossed the street on my bike without looking and two cars came directly at the same time and by a stroke of luck I rode straight by the middle of them as they both narrowly passed me at the same time and some demonic white woman was looking at me while she was walking and smiled really hard and said in a weird positive way “You almost just lost your life!!! 😆

Really strange experience
I'm glad you weren't hurt by the accident, that could have ended awfully. I was also almost ran over by a car when I was in elementary school. I was like 9 or 10. It came speeding from around the corner even though I was walking on a designated part for pedestrians to cross the street. My mother's friend had been seeing me off and she literally screamed when she saw it happen. The car hit the brakes right on time before I could be hit and then she walked me to my house and came in and had to get a glass of water because of how freaked out she was.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and WELOVELOOKS
They killed dogs?
basically it was a torture thing, but dogs just tank so much more damage than a human so its a lot more brutal usually

• +1
I saw this video live on telegram.

• Woah
A woman crushing a little cat with her feet. Fuck that shit bro. It was really brutal:feelsrope:

98a

• So Sad
The worst thing I’ve ever seen in my life were 2 snuff films called MDPOPE and MDPOPE 2, the most depraved and demonic shit I’ve ever seen in my life. How about you guys? @Jason Voorhees @Michael Myers @N1666 @try2beme
I got called from a real CJNG cartal member and bro was laughing

• JFL
niggas just laughing at someone being cremated, brutal
Self immolation* but those are reflexive laughter from soft cucks. real roast enjoyers just watch in quiet fulfillment

The flashbacks of being molested that re enter my brain when Im tryna do sexual things. Wish it happened too someone else not me I already had a lot in my life before it happened

• So Sad
Reactions: Kroker
During a protest I saw guy laid down and there was a hole in his forehead and some brain matter was exerted of it.

May he be in heaven.