what's wrong with sprite and sodas in general? what they looksmin in general????

N

NerdcelThundercok

Equinox
i want to take soda so bad rn idk why. maybe anxiety but what would it do to my body and face. long and short term??

empty calories and loaded with sugar, bad for you and zero + diet is fucking cope don't drink any soda stay away from that shit alcohol is literally better than cancer inducing mtn dew sodas

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
-Empty calories
-Big load of sugar is bad for your hormones and skin

Not as bad as health nuts say if you eat an otherwise low-sugar diet, just don't make it a daily habit.

• +1
empty calories and loaded with sugar, bad for you and zero + diet is fucking cope don't drink any soda stay away from that shit alcohol is literally better than cancer inducing mtn dew sodas
-Empty calories
-Big load of sugar is bad for your hormones and skin

Not as bad as health nuts say if you eat an otherwise low-sugar diet, just don't make it a daily habit.
what's wrong with empty calories? i supposed that it doesnt add any value or energy to the body right?

how much soda could i drink per week? 1- 2?

what's wrong with empty calories? i supposed that it doesnt add any value or energy to the body right?

drink no fucking soda just suck it up butter cup drink some water and be happy soda won't help you for shit it's literally so bad for your skin and overall health, it's addicting as fuck and horrible for you, a healthier and still sweet option for your body would be cranberry juice and if you want you can mix sparkling water with it to get that Co2 feel if that's what you really crave. Avoid soda at all costs tho.

• +1
if u feel like u wanna drink soda, it means u don't drink enough water.
I used to want to drink soda but when I drink water I dont want it no more

It does add energy. Calories = energy. I just doesn't have nearly any micronutrients. If you have a very nutritious diet, that might not be a big issue.

There's no strict rule. Just assume that if you drink a soda, you'll be unhealthy for a few hours afterwards. How many times a week can you get away with that?

• +1