What’s your ideal social circle?

Schönling

Schönling

6'3" mentalcel
Title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and thecel
Being the most popular kid in high school where everyone is my friend and loves me and everyone knows who I am. Thats my dream social circle.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dylan2, kebabcoper, Arkantos and 9 others
thx circle

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 1476 and BigBoy
I like mine the way it is, still standing strong with my friends I have had since Kindergarten and preschool

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 7240
Having friends 3-5 friends. Half guys half girls with similar humor who I can trust & stay up all night talking and getting high with.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: softlysoftly, Deleted member 7313, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
Being the most popular kid in high school where everyone is my friend and loves me and everyone knows who I am. Thats my dream social circle.
For me it was just the aspie/art students that didn't know me really and like +2/-3 years who didn't as well

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
20 at most

Last edited:
For me it was just the aspie/art students that didn't know me really and like +2/-3 years who didn't as well
Mogs me, I was a loner incel from elementary to middle to high school.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240, CursedOne, Deleted member 7725 and 2 others
Very few (like maybe less than 10) friends who are close and always reliable + fun to talk to/hang around with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240
  • +1
The hot guy in a group of around 5 or 6 girls, all of which are attracted to me and try to seduce me when alone with any one of them and when we’re in a group they constantly make jokes about my attractiveness and are very tactile with me, inflating my ego even bigger than the ego of a 5/10 foid

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7240 and Fear
Graduated this year
Are you going into post-secondary? Could be an opportunity to start. Tbh most experiences of those close to me, HS relationships and friendsdidn't continue into it, so you could start there if you're willing

• +1
Are you going into post-secondary? Could be an opportunity to start. Tbh most experiences of those close to me, HS relationships and friendsdidn't continue into it, so you could start there if you're willing
Yea Im going to college. The problem is the college Im going to people stay with their old high school friends and stay in the same social cliques. But my friends didnt get in because its a very selective college. So Im basically going by myself, its tough man :feelsbadman: I dont know how Im gonna make friends being a subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
A bunch of stacies and a few incels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: softlysoftly, CursedOne and Deleted member 6191
Yea Im going to college. The problem is the college Im going to people stay with their old high school friends and stay in the same social cliques. But my friends didnt get in because its a very selective college. So Im basically going by myself, its tough man :feelsbadman: I dont know how Im gonna make friends being a subhuman.
From what i've seen with mutliple people, they usually move to meet new people in uni; ergo they get new friends and start new circle. Obvi for some it'll stay. But for majority of people, unless with 1 or 2 people in the same/similar programs they meet new people and whatnot. Just talk to some people in your program for notes or whatever lmao try not to be too quiet and stuff. If you're living in res and with 1 or 1+ people that helps

• +1
Me and my hot virgin gf. Everyone else can kill themself

• +1
Reactions: Hunter69 and CursedOne
Tbh my social circle on hs

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Dylan2 and BigBoy
My hs circle
I had 3 groups of close friends 5 people each
And knew everyone there because I was low ihnib af

Someday...

• So Sad
my current one.
i love my lads ngl.

Best the most popular guy in the military

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7240 and BigBoy
Pretty much

• +1
The one I have now tbh

Most popular kid, "real friends" are overrated 😉

A very close group of 5 or 6 guys that enjoy going out anywhere and always wanna have a good time, but are also focused on their goals, and that would respect my decisions and wouldn't let women get in the way of our friendship and would always do the right thing. I would never want to be friends with any women, I think that's just stupid. I'm going to college this fall so I hope I find them.