Whats your opinion on steriods for looksmaxing?

Roge

Roge

Heightfidence and faceonality
Considering the healthmin from them.

Have anyone actually tried and ascended with them? We have Loox only now from my understanding

Natty gymcels are fucking retards

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: midlatinocel and Roge
view my thread about trenbolone richard ramirez and how tren made him ascend

• Hmm...
Reactions: Roge
descends more people than it ascends.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, It'snotover, midlatinocel and 1 other person
Depends on which steroid, Anavar is good value for example

• +1
I have acromegaly, gaining muscle is probably easier for me than the average person.
….so what cycle are you on?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, gooner888 and Roge
….so what cycle are you on?
there's nothing you can inject that's similar to what I have and you shouldn't want to either because it has other consequences.

• +1
I have acromegaly, gaining muscle is probably easier for me than the average person.
how tall are u with acromegaly

• +1
descends more people than it ascends.
what about anavar / proviron? we have threads here that says it can increase height

Depends on which steroid, Anavar is good value for example
for what purpose? i'm talking about anything but muscles tho. face gains, frame gains, height gains etc

what about anavar / proviron? we have threads here that says it can increase height
that and test are the only things that are somewhat safe, but most people won't get big from that alone.

the shit you need to get big if you don't hyper-respond to the basics will rape you backwards.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, moreroidsmoredates, xeqri and 1 other person
that and test are the only things that are somewhat safe, but most people won't get big from that alone.

the shit you need to get big if you don't hyper-respond to the basics will rape you backwards.
for what purpose? i'm talking about anything but muscles tho. face gains, frame gains, height gains etc

there's nothing you can inject that's similar to what I have and you shouldn't want to either because it has other consequences.
so you only look like that because of acromegaly? sounds hard to believe dude.

either way I don’t blame u for not encouraging autists to copy ur cycles.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, gooner888, marek937 and 1 other person
Anavar is good because it’s very safe with low suppression and it dries out your muscles completely, so unbloated, pretty good strength gains too and you’ll lean out, not a lot of muscle mass though, like 2-3kg if you respond well

• +1
Considering the healthmin from them.

Have anyone actually tried and ascended with them? We have Loox only now from my understanding
0iq looksmi

• +1
not a lot with var. there’s a reason why females use it.

• +1
Anavar is good because it’s very safe with low suppression and it dries out your muscles completely, so unbloated, pretty good strength gains too and you’ll lean out, not a lot of muscle mass though, like 2-3kg if you respond well
what about not muscles. bone mass gains in face, frame, height, dick size etc
muscles are too easy to inject for them

so you only look like that because of acromegaly? sounds hard to believe dude.
it's not like I'm that big.

you can tell exactly which lifts I do based on my structure.

• Hmm...
Reactions: socialcel
in solely looksmaxxing perspective, there is definetly applications, best one prolly being hgh/mk677 bc other than tren, test or other strong androgens it has practically no side effects if dosed correctly and you arent total idiot

also pls note that even if people are saying tren etc gives u more bonemass or ramirez looking face, it also inhibits hair loss with a shit ton of other sides plus wrecking your test production will, among other things, make u depressed asf -> no confidence or sex drive -> wont get any girls, also flatlining your T will pretty much just ruin every aspect of your life

TLDR; HGH/MK677 are your best options if you are only concerned about facial changes, for musclemaxx reply for answer

• +1
he is 6'2
@socialcel

how tall are you?
6'2 207lbs, my ffmi is achievable for most people, they just won't look the same because their bones aren't weird.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
it's not like I'm that big.

you can tell exactly which lifts I do based on my structure.
Nigga ur massive asf not like a fully monkey juiced to gills bodybuilder tren type of massive but still bigger then 99% of all humans ever blud. Legit look like a superhero even with steroids that's an insane physique to achieve. No need to lie about it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jeww and socialcel