WheatWaffles Quit Youtube

ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Kraken
He cashed in on the Blackpill market with face ratings and looksmaxxing advice. With the help of fellow grifter Hamza and other redpill figureheads to grow his channel. Buddy is retired at 22, banked off miserable losers. Mirin his high IQ tbh, only had to commit social suicide for gains

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hideocel369, Shycel, GabachoCopium and 4 others
rawImage.jpg

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: stamaster21, Primalsplit and ShowerMaxxing
IMG 20240513 142710

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Fuck forgot to link vid

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut
He was always a grifter

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hideocel369, ShowerMaxxing and Gonthar
he'll release a book as well. Cashed in on a lot of retards, one final lick and then going down the sunset with the money and live a good life.

• +1
Reactions: Hideocel369, Azr616, arab_chink and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral, Futuresalludon, arab_chink and 3 others
Hooray!

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
💥🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉✨

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
i bet he quit because of a girl and he will comeback at some point when needs money but im not sure if its going to work for him because there will be another guy who will take his spot

• +1
Reactions: Hideocel369
He cashed in on the Blackpill market with face ratings and looksmaxxing advice. With the help of fellow grifter Hamza and other redpill figureheads to grow his channel. Buddy is retired at 22, banked off miserable losers. Mirin his high IQ tbh, only had to commit social suicide for gains
his actually sub 5 so it over for him no matter how much money he has

Fucking incel gingers wheat waffles and DBDR.

• JFL
Never watched his single video tbh
Glad he wasn't the one to introduce to me Blackpill jfl

• +1
Why, he just tried to blackpill the people...
He doesn't believe in the blackpill himself thats why he doesn't looksmax, he only makes videos so people pay for his face ratings to see if theyre sub 5 normie or chad

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, Hideocel369, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
he should ascend to ginger chad

• +1
He doesn't believe in the blackpill himself thats why he doesn't looksmax, he only makes videos so people pay for his face ratings to see if theyre sub 5 normie or chad
How can he promote the blackpill if he doesn't believe in it, also...what looksmaxing can he really do, he's a ginger, it's over for them!

• +1
Reactions: Detective, GunDevilHybrid and ggg.tv🤫
Honestly, good for him. Hope he takes care of himself and live a happy life.
He made good vids tbh, despite being a monotone souless ginger. Very black and white informative corporate type vids lol

How can he promote the blackpill if he doesn't believe in it, also...what looksmaxing can he really do, he's a ginger, it's over for them!
Just dye his hair lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and ggg.tv🤫
Never watched his single video tbh
Glad he wasn't the one to introduce to me Blackpill jfl
FaceLMS used to make best Blackpill vids, so well made and his personality added to it hard in commentary. Sucks that he either got busy or too lazy and started doing disorderly streams instead. Probably because he had no incentive $$$ like waffles did

Way ahead of his time, face should’ve done ratings tbh. He seems too much a nice guy to grift tho. LooksMaximus was hilarious too, great content creator. Shame he has to do creep shit and get nuked

Last edited:
If it weren’t for the John Anthony Larpstyle saga, waffles would probably still be cashing in

I miss my ginger friend, I remember his fiver service and him saying its over for me

• JFL
I miss my ginger friend, I remember his fiver service and him saying its over for me
I had a big ranga mate, they’re pretty funny fuckers tbh

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
I had a big ranga mate, they’re pretty funny fuckers tbh
Yeaaaaa…. But now that i think about it when he goes in details about ratings, he goes with the overated falios.

The best grifts prey on peoples' insecurities (looks/sex appeal) with the idea you can improve in some way or get something everyone wants (sex). So anything that caters to the blackpill demographic is bound to be highly lucrative. It's a business formula. Identify a problem a lot of people have > find the solution (or larp as if you have) > monetize that shit.

It's sorta like religion or anyone who purports to have the magic key that can get you out of prison. It doesn't mean the people who preach it actually believe in the bullshit, they just know a lot of suckers do. It's smart marketing but it's still playing on peoples' fears insecurities and doubts, so it's unethical. And nothing he says is actually helping anyone it's just a rating. The average blackpilled incel needs a lot more than that, they need a life coach if not an intervention.

Wheat Waffles is a grifter he doesn't even believe in the blackpill he just takes money from desperate incels, also his ratings aren't even good. I'm glad to see he's leaving YouTube his videos aren't even ground breaking I suppose his videos are a good introduction to the blackpill but that's it nothing of substance. The only good thing he's done is help popularize the blackpill. Seeing the downfall of my enemy is truly satisfying.