Wheatwaffles ratings

V

VietBro

Iron
Are they still valid I plan on buying the $25 package to help me looksmax, and any suggestions would help.

They suck

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
He completely overrates everyone. Anyone moderately good looking gets 8/10 from him, the people he rates 6 are ugly asf

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, rand anon and user123456
hes a decent rater for non incel rotters that sit on this site, but ur better off just pming someone for an accurate rating

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey and chadintraining
He completely overrates everyone. Anyone moderately good looking gets 8/10 from him, the people he rates 6 are ugly asf
8 is his top score lol he almost never rate someone that, but he does overrate a bit because people who buys his shit are on avg ugly asf.

But I suppose he still rates better than the retards in the rating section tho.

Op you can pm me if you want, I’m pretty good at rating asians.

Last edited:
  • +1
8 is his top score lol he almost never rate someone that, but he does overrate a bit because people who buys his shit are on avg ugly asf.

But I suppose he still rates better than the retards in the rating section tho.

Op you can pm me if you want, I’m pretty good at rating asians.
Look up "wheat waffles rated me 8/10" on youtube or whatever and you'll find some high mtns that he rated that

• +1
He gave funkyflamingo/bzz a 6

• +1
Reactions: seethe
Look up "wheat waffles rated me 8/10" on youtube or whatever and you'll find some high mtns that he rated that
literally nobody was rated 8 by him on youtube, use any forum mtns they'll get 6/10 max, hes overrates but not by that much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JoshuaAccept and chadintraining
I must've saved at least 50 greycels by now from getting overcharged by that RonWeasly looking motherfucker.

I'm kinda jealous tbh I should have set up this business years ago.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and Brus Wane
literally nobody was rated 8 by him on youtube, use any forum mtns they'll get 6/10 max, hes overrates but not by that much
I literally got rated 8 by him lol. I am planning like 3 surgeries including a possible orbital decompression yet I got rated 8 by him jfl. he's a terrible rater

Last edited:
he have a team thats doing the work for him do you think hes doing all of those rating alone

he have a team thats doing the work for him do you think hes doing all of those rating alone
Nah he does do it himself I think, he took like a month to deliver my rating