How to stop sweating? antiperspirants are shit

Bartenderofnashv

Bartenderofnashv

Iron
is there any product or cream that i can use to stop sweating? i shower everyday wear deodorant everytime as well as antiperspirant i have a good diet and my body still manages to produce sweat even if its not hot are there any tips yall can help me with?

inject botox

also btw you have to apply the antiperspirant while the area you apply it to is dry, same with deo but you probably are doing that already

or do the surgery where they destroy the sweat glands w laser

• +1
Reactions: AySab, ShawarmaFilth and Bartenderofnashv
stop being a fat indian fuck maybe

• WTF
Reactions: BrahminBoss
non nano zinc oxide paste

is there any product or cream that i can use to stop sweating? i shower everyday wear deodorant everytime as well as antiperspirant i have a good diet and my body still manages to produce sweat even if its not hot are there any tips yall can help me with?
I just injected botox into my armpit, but im warning you it’s pretty painful if you’re terrified of needles like me. You get like 20-30 needles in each armpit, but worth it cause for 1-2 years 90% of the sweat is gone

I just injected botox into my armpit, but im warning you it’s pretty painful if you’re terrified of needles like me. You get like 20-30 needles in each armpit, but worth it cause for 1-2 years 90% of the sweat is gone
yeah but holy fuck its expensive

sweat is good antiperspirant is a Jew meme designed to trap all the bacteria and gunk in your armpits instead of letting it out through sweat

you’ve been bamboozled by the Jews into thinking sweating is bad

• +1
Reactions: Hortensia, Van and BrahminBoss
Swear is how your body gets rid of metabolic byproducts that can be toxic

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
sweat is good antiperspirant is a Jew meme designed to trap all the bacteria and gunk in your armpits instead of letting it out through sweat

you’ve been bamboozled by the Jews into thinking sweating is bad
yeah its all good and fun until you stink

nigga that’s what the deodorant is for
yeah well it doesnt fucking work for me dawg no matter what i tried so many different brands. i think the problem comes from the fabrics i wear i mostly wear the sports fabric mayne thats why they retain the odour

armpit onabotulinumtoxinA, glycolic acid toner or benzoyl peroxide wash, supplement magnesium (get the highest bioavailability).

yeah well it doesnt fucking work for me dawg no matter what i tried so many different brands. i think the problem comes from the fabrics i wear i mostly wear the sports fabric mayne thats why they retain the odour
Sports fabric + sweat smells like pure shit, a cummin like strong smell