When a bunch of chronically online incels try to understand normies:

D

Deleted member 29167

Retards on this forum are so non-nt they live in some weird world where they think normies act like redditors because thats the only source of "normie" social interaction they perceive. This leads to said retards thinking the average normie is some bluepilled, leftist, anti-racist, cuck.

In reality the average NT normie male is racist, blackpilled (redpill leaning), and either non-political or right-leaning. Just fucking lol if you disagree with this

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Primalsplit, Jamaldickjavontus and 5 others
True, only a small percentage is blue pilled (same as blackpill)

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Jamaldickjavontus and DelonLover1999
Retards on this forum are so non-nt they live in some weird world where they think normies act like redditors because thats the only source of "normie" social interaction they perceive. This leads to said retards thinking the average normie is some bluepilled, leftist, anti-racist, cuck.

In reality the average NT normie male is racist, blackpilled (redpill leaning), and either non-political or right-leaning. Just fucking lol if you disagree with this
In america the avg male skews more towards the left (slightly), but in europe i would assume this is pretty accurate

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and NationalWarrior
@alpha_provider

I only wish these people would vote.

nah everyone I know is left leaning irl what are you talking about.

And I don't know a single racist under the age of 40

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
forums aside, i noticed this obvious, but still hilarious tendency on real life pseudo-aspies/failed normies a long time ago

imagine the typical michael cera looking 17 yo loser back when such people's communication with others wasn't 99% online and anonymous; they were like walking encyclopedias of the most outdated and corny cliches and prejudice about every group of people in existence; i remember ocurrences where i'd travel with a group of close friends and 1 such retard from our class or something for hours, and we wouldnt even treat him like a reasonable human being by the end of it, we'd usually start playing along and fueling their idiotic delusions conceived (from the source of info about how people are most available to them - exaggerated meme content from the "mainstream" media they think normal people are regularly consuming) by their subconscious to cope

whenever i make a rage-reply in a thread bashing or deconstructing "normies", it's because i realized what kind of a retard i'm interacting with

and, regarding the importance of looks specifically, the difference is:
- a "bluepilled normie" will tell themselves or someone that it's about what kind of a person you are while wanting to kill themselves over their face on the pic someone uploaded on ig the day before/while cringing at the other person (usually shitty looking) for even bringing looks or their sexual/romantic failures up and making it awkward for everyone present
- a "blackpilled psler" will agonize over the "top 0.06/0.8/1.5% of men who get all the women" and call "sub8s" who even approach them complete retards, while simultaneously calculating the timeline of their "ascension" and checking which of the 20 girls he's stalking is online so that they could chat them up with some transparent mundane attempt at hitting on them

Last edited:

big difference between people saying something in the comfort of their social circle and family and people going out of their way to rant about immigrants/whichever race-related topic is actual at the moment

most people are adjusted enough not to start getting into extreme ideologies or fringe movements

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167

Normies are very nuanced but they still show prejudice against certain ethnic groups: gypsies, nafris, blacks, etc…

• +1
- a "blackpilled psler" will agonize over the "top 0.06/0.8/1.5% of men who get all the women" and call "sub8s" who even approach them complete retards, while simultaneously calculating the timeline of their "ascension" and checking which of the 20 girls he's stalking is online so that they could chat them up with some transparent mundane attempt at hitting on them
Blackpillers don't talk to girls

• +1
Blackpillers don't have access to girls and think that's their choosing

fixed

regarding their conscious decision to not talk to them when they have a chance, let a verified girl in here and see what happens