When a girl like you,you can write whatever you want she will continue...

D

Deleted member 1632

Master
It's very sad guys.
Incels can write in a normal way and the girl can still doesn't care of him.
But when a girl like you,you can be uninteressant and she will continue to start again

For example,thursday i went to bar ,i speak just 1 min to a girl,after being home she added me on insta and she wants always to speak.
I spoke to her very weird,like i thought she will think i am crazy,but nop she just laughed

To sum up:Looks is all,personnality is shit,cause i want to show her i don't care of her but she will continue
It's over

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Time Travel
It's second time it's happen to me,the girl do all the jobs ahah,she flirt with me but i don't do it
It was the same with my gf

PS:Socialmaxxing is legit guys

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
Another shit thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
fuck you chad

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
It's not shit it's reality,it's why it's in OffTopic

no fucking shit, no chads have to try at all.
OP should get a warning for bragging.

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned, Arkantos, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Brag thread. We already know this

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 685
Attraction doesn't necessarily has to be at first sight. It can happen overtime.
Doesn't mean you should prove that you're an absolute looser in many ways, including chasing her over and over again.

Groundbreaking discovery, scientists baffled

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
I read this in a European accent

birak hava atmayi amk ocu

It’s over for men like me. Society is hell and it’s just not ok. Society is truly doomed.

Yup. A few weeks ago I was following some random people to get more followers on ig and statusmax. I happened to follow this 2/10 girl and she was like: Heyyy why did you follow me?
me not wanting to make it obvious that I just want more followers: Just meeting new people and making new friends (JFL)
Then after that she kept texting me and asking me a bunch of shit , she was making a huge effort to try and make conversation with me and I was always being very dismissive and rude since I honestly didn't give a fuck up about her.
(Im like a 5.5-6) Goes to show that when a girl is considerably below yours looks level she will take any insult and humiliation and bend down to you like you're the most interesting and nicest guy ever LOL